1. or C L A R K ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿
  2. A N G E L A P. C L A R K , Staff Sergeant
  3. Rhode

Discord Updated

what this nerd above me said
  4. Im gonna punch Young in the dick
  5. target practice do your part, join the mobile infantry today
  6. fake @OpTiCFaZeSoCkzZz
  7. During stealth training v2 LCpl. Angela P. Clark peeks this motherfucking corner harder than CS:GO AWPers peek mid 18:18:59 - **Clark takes an AWP round to the face. "TERRORISTS WIN!
  8. Add Clark or she continues to pass out in your arms every morning
  9. CLARK. OR SHE WILL RAIN THY ENGLISH ARROWS DOWN ON YOU SCOTTISH HEATHENS!
  10. How do we know if the rehabilitation works or not?
  11. part two. duel of the dick/ovary puncher
  12. dont manspread kids or this will happen
  13. Rhode

Travis Young

Add Clark or she flashes you ICly on "accident"
  14. Pfc. Jamie 'Sticky' Northcutt: Is there a mirror on your pants..? 11:56:20 - **Pfc. Jamie 'Sticky' Northcutt squints at her pants. 11:56:21 - **Pfc. Angela P. Clark checks her pants 11:56:24 - Pfc. Angela P. Clark: No. 11:56:26 - Pfc. Angela P. Clark: Why 11:56:31 - Pfc. Jamie 'Sticky' Northcutt: Huh-I see myself in them. **Pfc. Jamie 'Sticky' Northcutt smirks walking off. goddamit northcunt
  15. - Pfc. Angela P. Clark[OOC]: What /Is/ *High Impact Sexual Violence*? Let us ask ourselves this philisophical question. 09:37:54 - 3Spc. Aoife Hviteulven[OOC]: Where I dash you in the skull with my Loins 09:38:08 - LCpl. Osko Dahlstrom[OOC]: it's called slamming your pelvis into the other person's pelvis repeatedly. the force is what makes it high impact, and the movement and crashing itself is violence. 09:38:18 - Pvt. Sean Richardson[OOC]: doing an elvis 09:38:22 - SSpc. Starr Axby[OOC]: Wow... this conversation is... 09:38:26 - : Aoife Hviteulven's model changed to models/players/micoat/female_01.mdl. 09:38:31 - Lt. Amber Kirchauff[OOC]: my name is from a hentai, stop this. 09:38:44 - Sgt. Travis Young[OOC]: I can answer that question.. But I don't kiss and tell. ok
  16. Rhode

Sarah Redbrick

C L A R K OR SHE GETS DRUNK AGAIN AND PUKES ON YOU
  17. [In TS3] “Hey, can i roll for walking up stairs?” >proceeds to roll a one [Meanwhile, Ingame] Screams fill the technical deck, seemingly coming from the stairs. 19:08:28 - Cpl. August Clanton: Anybody? 19:08:32 - Cpl. August Clanton: Does anyone-... 19:08:37 - **Cpl. August Clanton sprints. 19:08:37 - Pfc. Angela P. Clark[YELL]:TO BATTLE! 19:08:38 - Clanking can be heard as an Infantryman tumbles down the stairs. 19:14:57 - Meridian notices that the private has legs facing in directions that they should not face.