• Content Count

• Last visited

About Disorder

• Rank
    Chariot Bug

Steam

• Steam

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. Kovacs: "Kovacs saw me at my absolute worst when Xyla passed. I was a mess, and he still took time on a dangerous drop to put a hand on my shoulder and try telling me things were alright. Maybe I just didn't appreciate it before, but despite his rough exterior to some, he's got a heart. I hope you don't judge me for my reaction." That was Kozyar you fruit. 🤣
  2. Disorder

Reality Check

It wasn't going to be long until the valiant soldier saw the reality on the field every single video avoided to show. It was not the march of glory, an army spearheading through the bugs like a hot knife slicing through butter. It all happened during his last deployment, the details of the location an assignment always seem to have eluded him, added with his poor understanding in general of the english language. A house by a huge lake, memories of an old picture he found of something similar back on Odessa. Someone lived there before the bugs invaded, now only ghosts of the past seem to
  3. Disorder

First time?

Down from the barren and frozen wastes of Siberia and onto one of the most advanced space stations he had even seen, Arkady was near in awe and he dragged his first steps on the colossus. He could wear a shirt and shorts and not even feel the slight tinging of the cold that's been nearly earing him away back home. He didn't have much time to admire the scene, an automated woman's voice started hailing the troops to head for the debriefing room, Arkady having no idea where that was but chose to just follow where most people went. He stood in line with the rest, his english more tha
  4. is this the dude with the super mario mustache?
  5. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHkBFymRiOs Born and raised in a small fishing village alongside the harsh winter and near empty lands of Siberia, Russia. His mother, Nadya had been the closest they would ever get to a doctor alongside his father Kaven, one of the village hunters and fishermen. Food had always been scarce, and sometimes you even had to battle the other apex predators top reclaim the small bit of meat to bring to the village. His childhood and teenager years were as common as every other child, starting to do his part after the small age of 6 by either cleaning
  6. It's been doing alright so far in terms of the administration team, I mean I've interracted with a few and didn't have an issue, I mean if you use common sense you get repaid the same. The only issue at the moment is with the passive roleplay done around the ship, it's mixed up into the camps of people who actually do development of character and some who don't, get bored and begin to mess around up to the point where the fourth wall is broken. An attempt could be done to try and partially solve the issue and it stands on the hands of the administration team, for example the events
  7. Disorder

Nadya Kozyar

"You will hear thunder and remember my name" Basic Information:Name: Nadya Kozyar Age: 22 D.O.B: 25/05/2275 Gender: Female Affiliation: N/A Role(s): Engineer Kin: N/A Homeworld: Norilsk, Siberia Alignment: True Neutral Hair color: Black Eye color: Grey Build: Athletic Rank: PfcBackstory: TBD Wealth: PoorCharacter Description: She stands at 5'6" with jet black hair and a pair of grey eyes, usually sporting a lightly modified ACU with various tools that help her day-to-day. There are considerable old scars on her hands, neck and face which came mostly from cuts, quit
  8. r_maxmodeldecal 0r_drawmodeldecals 0r_PhysPropStaticLighting 0gmod_mcore_test 1cl_threaded_client_leaf_system 1r_3dsky 0r_queued_decals 1r_queued_post_processing 1r_queued_ropes 1r_threaded_client_shadow_manager 1r_threaded_particles 1r_threaded_renderables 1r_fastzreject -1cl_threaded_bone_setup 1cl_threaded_client_leaf_system 1snd_mix_async 1snd_async_fullyasync 1in_usekeyboardsampletime 0 mat_specular 0 Have fun!
  9. Well yeah, it's all about priorities. An NCO+ is much more likely to get an implant rather than a cannon fodder Private, at best the Private gets a medical discharge ergo a PK. It's all left to common sense but you know very well that doesn't always apply to people, trust must always be taken with a pinch of salt and checked.
  10. It all revolves around how the administration team handles it because ultimately they are the ones who authorize them.
  11. IC: Combat Engineer Detachment Application of Interest Name: Nadya Kozyar Physical Age: 22 Race: Human Gender: Female Eye Color: Grey Hair Color: Black Height: 1.70m (5'6") Weight: 60 kg Employment & Background Current Rank: Pfc Educational History: Literally none, she can barely speak english. Criminal Record: N/A Employment History: N/A Service Record: N/A OOC: Character's College Explanation: Well there's not much to explain about her college considering she is almost close to illiterate, her