Disorder

• Last visited

Steam

• Steam

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Disorder's Achievements

Chariot Bug

Chariot Bug (2/9)

1. It's been doing alright so far in terms of the administration team, I mean I've interracted with a few and didn't have an issue, I mean if you use common sense you get repaid the same. The only issue at the moment is with the passive roleplay done around the ship, it's mixed up into the camps of people who actually do development of character and some who don't, get bored and begin to mess around up to the point where the fourth wall is broken. An attempt could be done to try and partially solve the issue and it stands on the hands of the administration team, for example the events or so called deployments could be done on a slower-paced assignment, for example being launched down for an X objective, something goes wrong and the team remains stranded with rather scarce provisions. An FOB could be established to try and contact for evaculation, teams can be assigned and sent out to try and scout the area of operations, supply runs to try and find resources to help maintain the FOB itself. It's something you can span for a whole day or maybe more up until then you can leave the NCO's to do the bulk of the work and keep things entertaining for longer.
  2. Disorder

Nadya Kozyar

"You will hear thunder and remember my name" Basic Information:Name: Nadya Kozyar Age: 22 D.O.B: 25/05/2275 Gender: Female Affiliation: N/A Role(s): Engineer Kin: N/A Homeworld: Norilsk, Siberia Alignment: True Neutral Hair color: Black Eye color: Grey Build: Athletic Rank: PfcBackstory: TBD Wealth: PoorCharacter Description: She stands at 5'6" with jet black hair and a pair of grey eyes, usually sporting a lightly modified ACU with various tools that help her day-to-day. There are considerable old scars on her hands, neck and face which came mostly from cuts, quite obvious on the origin too.Characteristics: She speaks with a broken english and a heavy russian accent, close to illiterate. Often seen by herself.
  3. r_maxmodeldecal 0r_drawmodeldecals 0r_PhysPropStaticLighting 0gmod_mcore_test 1cl_threaded_client_leaf_system 1r_3dsky 0r_queued_decals 1r_queued_post_processing 1r_queued_ropes 1r_threaded_client_shadow_manager 1r_threaded_particles 1r_threaded_renderables 1r_fastzreject -1cl_threaded_bone_setup 1cl_threaded_client_leaf_system 1snd_mix_async 1snd_async_fullyasync 1in_usekeyboardsampletime 0 mat_specular 0 Have fun!
  4. Well yeah, it's all about priorities. An NCO+ is much more likely to get an implant rather than a cannon fodder Private, at best the Private gets a medical discharge ergo a PK. It's all left to common sense but you know very well that doesn't always apply to people, trust must always be taken with a pinch of salt and checked.
  5. It all revolves around how the administration team handles it because ultimately they are the ones who authorize them.
  6. IC: Combat Engineer Detachment Application of Interest Name: Nadya Kozyar Physical Age: 22 Race: Human Gender: Female Eye Color: Grey Hair Color: Black Height: 1.70m (5'6") Weight: 60 kg Employment & Background Current Rank: Pfc Educational History: Literally none, she can barely speak english. Criminal Record: N/A Employment History: N/A Service Record: N/A OOC: Character's College Explanation: Well there's not much to explain about her college considering she is almost close to illiterate, her english is barely enough so she can converse though with the experience she took a close watch and even helped the engineering division therefore gaining a considerable understanding about how things work. Of course there's alot she can still learn but that's what roleplay is for, right? Server Time: A few hours on this gamemode, played for a few months back when we still had NS. Roleplay History: Over 8 years of roleplay history ranging from garry's mod, world of warcraft and even text based. I can provide examples if requested. I know this probably doesn't look very alluring towards acceptance but I ask for a chance to better develop the story arc of my character, she was meant to be an engineer.