Marcus

• Last visited

Everything posted by Marcus

1. The day the fourth wall was broken..
  2. See I wanted too.... But I told myself no.
  3. [ A black and white photo of a man would be attached to the fileName: Aleksander Anderson Age: 33 D.O.B: 04/06/2265 Gender: Male Affiliation: Federation Role(s): Mobile Infantry/ Combat engineer Kin: Mother- (DECEASED) - Klara A Anderson Father- (DECEASED) - Zakhar M Anderson Wife - (Alive) Catherine E Coleman / divorced Daughter-(DECEASED) Anastasiya K Anderson Daughter-(DECEASED) Rose V Anderson Son-(DECEASED) Abram G Anderson Son-(DECEASED) Gavriil J Anderson Son-(DECEASED) Vadik J Anderson Homeworld: Terra- Yakutsk Alignment: Lawful Good Hair color: Brown (With gray strands from stress) Eye color: Blue Build: 6'7''/ Extremely built / very large individual Rank: 2SpcBackstory: Born to the city of Yakutsk, A major port on the Lena River. He was forced from his home at the age of two when his parents were murdered. He bounced from foster home to foster home never settling due to abuse or neglect. Eventually he would marry the love of his life Catherine E Coleman a short redheaded woman from America having five children Anastasiya ,(14) ,Rose (10) ,Abram (8) Gavriil (3) ,Vadik (3) the last two boys being twins. Aleksander took many jobs that included mining and refining of raw materials which made him travel all over federation space. This travel put a great strain on his marriage and the relationship with his children but he was dedicated to keeping them all together. On 09/27/2289 after seeing his children off from the platform of the mining vessel he was aboard he watched pirates destroy the ship that all five of his children were on in seconds. News traveled quickly and his wife Catherine left him almost immediately blaming him for destroying there family. Anderson now a shell of a man swears his life to protecting everyone around him despite differences and will die before he lets anyone of his comrades pass on. Anderson joined on 05/22/2293 shortly after losing his family taking up arms against all who opposed his new found path in life. Attributes:Strength: 15/20Dexterity: 9/20Constitution: 12/20Intelligence: 10/20Wisdom: 13/20Charisma: 8/20Misc. Attributes:Combat Rating: 5/10Pain/Health: 0/10 Characteristics: Strong, loving, sings a lot...
  4. IC: Combat Engineer Detachment Application of Interest Name: Isabella Saldino Physical Age: 19 Race: White Gender: F Eye Color: Green Hair Color: brown Height: 5'3'' Weight: 125 lbs Employment & Background Current Rank: PVT Educational History: High School Diploma/ Bachelors degree in Art Criminal Record: NA Employment History: Apprentice at a stone masonry/ stage hand/ MI Service Record: Enlistment - 2295 Recruit to Private - 2295 Joins the 168th Morita Battalion, Bravo Company - 2294 168th Morita Battalion dissolved - 2295 Transferred to 112th Morita Battalion - 2295 (Current one) OOC: Character's College Explanation: Was raised in a decent house. Her father a teacher at the university she attended. Server Time: 15 hours Roleplay History: Calling of Heros/ Halo Rp/ Starwars Rp
  5. OOC SECTION STEAM NAME / ALIASES: Rick STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:3574207 SERVER TIME: (ESTIMATE) 7 Hours ROLEPLAY EXPERIENCE: CoHSSTRP (Calling of Heros) Halo RP Star Wars RP MEDICAL ROLEPLAY EXPERIENCE: Not a lot. But on that note I am CLS and EMT certified in the Army and have actually done a lot of the stuff that will be asked of me in this position. AVAILABILITY: (ESTIMATE) Anytime after 4 pm EST IC SECTION NAME: Gabriele, Marcus A. AGE: 24 RACE: Caucasian SEX: M HEIGHT: 5'10'' WEIGHT: 195 BLOOD TYPE: B Pos LEVEL OF EDUCATION: Some college, High School Diploma CRIMINAL RECORD: N/A MEDICAL RECORD: Clean DATE OF ENLISTMENT: 5/19/2296