Troy Hughes

• Last visited

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Troy Hughes's Achievements

Tanker Bug

Tanker Bug (5/9)

1. I'm sorry that I didn't explain in detail when I said HANDS on experience. As in, teaching them in how to use the items we are using. Having the person ask ICly and OOCly how it works. When I haven't used something, I tell them and then we use it together. Im not teaching "bear minimum" I'm teaching them what they need to know how the item works or what they need to do to make it work.
  2. I personally just have an admin (Usually Bishop) TP us to the Sim room. Read the book to them and then do the actual hands on portion. You aren't learning anything if you just read the book, you gotta do the work also.
  3. IC: Name: Eric Moon Age: 21 Gender: Male Eye Color: Brown Hair Color: Black Height: 5'9" Weight: 165 LBs Character Background Educational History: Passed high school with flying colors, especially in engineering and electronics. Has one year of Federal Academy under belt. Trained for navigation for fleet. Service Record: Held the rank of Chief Petty Officer, Ship Navigator. Nothing too notable besides good conduct medals/ribbons. OOC: Steam name: hughes040 Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198131449708/ Length of time on Server: About close to 3 years~ Time zone: Eastern Standard Time [EST] Current characters on server: Troy Hughes and Naomi Reel Roleplay History: RPed for about 4 years altogether. The server, .net, being the longest one I've been. Played mostly as an Engineer.
  4. Engineering Training Log File 058 Instructor: MSpc. Naomi Reel Trainee(s): SPC. Elzara Fayzulin Subject: SYS Category: 1-6 Date: 06/16/2019 Time: 1700 EST Notes: Did hands on and book training on Systems training. Fayzulin caught on fast with no questions and seemed to be competent in what she was doing.
  5. Need to add Naomi Reel!
  6. Engineering Training Log File 052 Instructor: MSpc. Naomi Reel Trainee(s): 3Spc. Vissarion Lobov Anatolievich Subject: SAP Category: 1-6 Date: 06/13/2019 Time: 1500 EST Notes: All of Sapper was completed, trooper showed excellence and retained info taught to him. He caught on very quickly, fast learner.
  7. Maybe add Naomi Reel, unless not enough time together
  8. Engineering Training Log File 050 Instructor: MSpc. Naomi Reel Trainee(s): 3Spc. Elzara Fayzulin Subject: SAP Category: 1-6 Date: 06/10/2019 Time: 1640 EST Notes: All of Sapper was completed, trooper showed excellence and retained info taught to her.
  9. You don't have your boy Troy
  10. Troy Hughes

Maybe a little update on Reel :3