Odin

• Last visited

Everything posted by Odin

1. Elliott Cooke to Lance Corporal @Sting
  2. //: Drop Lead: Cpl. Odin //: Second In Command: Cpl. O'Mara //: Squad Leaders: LCpl. Hartwick (Replaced by Cpl. O'Mara), Pvt. Cooke Blue Team: LCpl. Hartwick (Replaced by Cpl. O'Mara) Orange Team: Pvt. Cooke //: Wounded In Action (W.I.A.): Cpl. Odin, Pvt. Cooke, Pvt. Gadabeani //: Killed In Action (K.I.A.): Spc.Hughes //: Notable Acts: MSpc. Drivas did some fine work closing the holes with his Y-Racks //: Mission Summary: Go down onto the planet make our way to a listening post and obtain the data. How it actually happened we were shot down upon insertion and were crash landed in a crevice around 3km from the listening post. The platoon pushed through the crevice and eventually reached the listening post that was occupied by the 145th I personally spoke to and arranged a truce so that we may obtain the data without bloodshed as the platoon was already rather beaten up after dealing with arachnids. After this we obtained the data and left the AO.
  3. //: Drop Lead: Sgt. Oakwood later replaced by Cpl. Odin due to being wounded //: Second In Command: Cpl. Odin, Lt. Winters //: Squad Leaders: Cpl. Odin, LCpl. Hartwick Blue Team: LCpl. Hartwick Orange Team: Cpl. Odin //: Wounded In Action (W.I.A.): Gatsubashi,Oakwood,Sigrun,Saiphan //: Killed In Action (K.I.A.): N/A //: Notable Acts: Marauders dealt with the tanks generally very well with good response times. //: Mission Summary: Go down and assault and capture an Vetanian prisoner of war camp. To rescue Naomi Reel. To also liberate any other prisoners we find.
  4. Odin

Zealious Odin

@sarduker Added!
  5. Odin

Zealious Odin

@sarduker Updated!
  6. Odin

Zealious Odin

@Tridon Torres added and a diary update!
  7. Odin

Zealious Odin

@Samikins @sarduker @Seamus All added!
  8. Add Zealious Odin to LCpl please
  9. Odin

Zealious Odin

@Jinny All done!
  10. Odin

Zealious Odin

General Updates
  11. //: NCO in charge: Sgt. Odin //: Time and Date of session: 10/04/2019 18:30 - 19:05 //: Type of Training Session: RTO certification //: Notable Acts: Pvt. Omar Saastamonien, Pvt. Franci Ramsey are now both certified to use the RTO and be a drop leads RTO.
  12. Lance Corporal Carter demoted to First class, due to just being a general minge, also lack in recent performances.
  13. //: Drop Lead: Sgt. Odin //: Second In Command: SSgt. Holtz //: Squad Leaders: N/A Blue Team: N/A Orange Team: N/A //: Wounded In Action (W.I.A.): TSgt. Bronson //: Killed In Action (K.I.A.): 2Spc. Simons //: Notable Acts: The platoon assisted further in there mission by eliminating local arachnid plasma bug batteries which were disrupting the Grant and extraction out of the AO, the platoon also conducted multiple stellar defences they should all be put in for a medal. //: Mission Summary: Go to a FOB and secure it, hold it from arachnid forces.
  14. Eliza Roberts removed from the roster due to inactivity
  15. //: Drop Lead: Sgt. Odin //: Second In Command: Sgt. Okazaki //: Squad Leaders: Sgt Okazaki, Sgt. Murphy Blue Team: Sgt. Murphy (Later Replaced) Orange Team: Sgt. Okazaki (Later Replaced) //: Wounded In Action (W.I.A.): Sgt. Okazaki, LCpl. Carter, Rct. Sergeant //: Killed In Action (K.I.A.): N/A //: Notable Acts: The whole unit did very well and performed excellent I couldn't pick out a single trooper who distinguished themselves above the rest everybody did there job well. //: Mission Summary: Help the 246th defend the city on the planet and close holes to give them some relief.
  16. Odin

Zealious Odin

Wow another Diary Update.
  17. Odin

Zealious Odin

General Updates.
  18. //: Drop Lead: Sgt. Odin //: Second In Command: Cpl. Parker, TSgt. Oberlin //: Squad Leaders: Cpl. Okazaki, Cpl. Taylor Blue Team: Cpl. Taylor Orange Team: Cpl. Okazaki //: Wounded In Action (W.I.A.): N/A //: Killed In Action (K.I.A.): N/A //: Notable Acts: N/A //: Mission Summary: We have recently discovered a unmarked space station, we are sending Alpha Company 1st platoon to check it out.