Odin

• Last visited

Everything posted by Odin

1. //: Drop Lead: Sgt. Odin //: Second In Command: Cpl. Taylor //: Squad Leaders: Cpl. Knoxx, Cpl. Parker Blue Team: Cpl. Knoxx Orange Team: Cpl. Parker //: Wounded In Action (W.I.A.): N/A //: Killed In Action (K.I.A.): N/A //: Notable Acts: Good use of mark fifty fives all around from the Engineers, Corporal Taylor was also good using the long range radio. Other than that nothing noteworthy. //: Mission Summary: The 68th Armoured company were pushing through a very hostile AO on Scarvis, we were dropped to distract the bugs so the 68th could roll through safely.
  2. //: Drop Lead: Sgt. Odin //: Second In Command: Cpl. Knoxx //: Squad Leaders: Pfc. Fergusson, Cpl. Knoxx Blue Team: Cpl. Knoxx Orange Team: Pfc. Fergusson //: Wounded In Action (W.I.A.): N/A //: Killed In Action (K.I.A.): N/A //: Notable Acts: Orange Team were placed on a rock and covered MSpc. Sherman when he was knocked to the ground by a bug I have no doubt in my mind that these men being Castor,Romero,Fergusson and Sigrun saved MSpc. Shermans life they should be commended with a appropriate medal. //: Mission Summary:
  3. //: Drop Lead: Sgt. Odin //: Second In Command: Pfc. Murphy //: Firteam Leaders: Pfc. Murphy Blue Team: N/A Orange Team: N/A //: Wounded In Action (W.I.A.): Pfc. Shepard //: Killed In Action (K.I.A.): Pfc. Wyatt Hall //: Notable Acts: Pfc. Renata being a sniper engaged a hostile using a Mark fifty five before he could engage the platoon. This with no doubt in my mind saved lives. //: Mission Summary: Deploy to the AO and search locations suspected of being weapon caches, if any were found we were to mark them with a beacon for MOBCOMM to retrieve later.
  4. Odin

Zealious Odin

@Coleision @Mighty Mouse Both Added!
  5. //: Drop Lead: Sgt. Odin //: Second In Command: MSgt. Asper, SSgt. Holtz //: Fireteam Leaders: LCpl. Amira, Cpl. Williams Blue Team: N/A Orange Team: N/A //: Wounded In Action (W.I.A.): TSgt. Winters //: Killed In Action (K.I.A.): N/A //: Notable Acts: Technical Sergeant Winters engaged a Royal with one Marauder in tow, They distracted the Royal from the drills this move not only protected the drills but also ended in the Royal being killed. //: Mission Summary: We were dispatched to hold and protect a base until relief from the other platoons.
  6. /: Drop Lead: SSgt. Holtz, MSgt. Asper //: Second In Command: Cpl. Odin //: Squad Leaders: Sgt. Tanner, Sgt. Hartwick Blue Team: Sgt. Tanner Orange Team: Sgt. Hartwick //: Wounded In Action (W.I.A.): TSgt. Winters, MSgt. Asper, SSgt. Holtz, MSpc. York //: Killed In Action (K.I.A.): Rct.Oplan //: Notable Acts: N/A //: Mission Summary: Revanent forces seized control of a previous recruitment centre. Alpha Company 1st Platoon were dispatched to clear out the area and to kill or capture any Revanent forces we find.
  7. Odin

Zealious Odin

Diary/General Updates.
  8. Edwards was a Sergeant for months, Bently and other people can confirm this.
  9. Odin

Zealious Odin

General Updates.
  10. Just wait for the sponsorship deals.
  11. Exactly honestly @Xalphox should make this the poster of the community.
  12. Sorry I meant 452.245 gay african americans
  13. Yeah roger 34.24 Centre Metres.
  14. Sorry I meant 1.53 Metres
  15. Sorry I don't speak colonist.
  16. Sorry I don't speak Anzac
  17. I'm very proud so thank you all my dear fans very cool!
  18. He's not wrong and that coming from Chipper.