Jimbow

• Last visited

Everything posted by Jimbow

1. One Austin Korda Please.
  2. Add nash you sexy Asian son of a bitch.
  3. Fill out the below form in order to have your training logged. Date of training: Name: Rank: Certification Received: Instructor(s):
  4. Federal Fleet Training Guidelines This document is meant to guide senior fleet personnel with a standardized training for all fleet cadets, and crewman to further their knowledge in the respective stations. A brief overview will be given, as long a quick test of the information they have just learned. Lastly a simulation or two so the trainee gets comfortable in said station. Navigation's Basic: -Plotting a course to a system. (Planet to Planet) -Plotting a course with an FTL jump. -Entering low/high Orbit -Docking at a Space Station -Combat maneuvers Weaponry Basic: -Calculating Range -Firing the weapon systems -Reloading the weapon systems -Proper ranges for the various weapon systems -Basic Battle tactics Warfare Basic: -Operating the Aegis Self Defense sensor system -Operation the Aegis in a combat environment -Operating the Durendal Scanner Array -Operating the Eclipse Electronic Warfare and Countermeasure suite -Scanning planets, bases, ships, etc. -Combating cyber-warfare basics. Engineering Basic: -Normal ranges for the ships power output -Sub systems -Prioritizing damage reports for engineering to solve -Damage control with fire control systems -Operate as an Air Traffic Controller
  5. One mister commander nash please and thanks.
  6. MARAUDER DESIGNATION APPLICATION IC: Name: Austin Korda Age: 23 Gender: Male Eye Color: Brown Hair Color: Brown Height: 6'1 Weight: 190 Employment & Background Current Rank: Pvt. Educational History: High School, Boot camp, CLS, NCO development course. You know normal stuff. Employment History: Enlisted straight out of high school Service Record: Was a sergeant in the 117th, RTO cert, CLS, bunch of other fun cool stuff OOC: Steam name: Jimbow Steam ID: (Get it yourself kris) Length of time on Server: Too long Time zone: EST Current characters on server: Nash, Knocker Roleplay History: Way too much.
  7. [A REPLY TO PETTY OFFICER SETU'S MESSAGE] Petty Officer, I find this message very unnecessary and unprofessional. I myself have talked to Lieutenant Winters. She has assured me that she's going to get it done in a timely manner. In the future I would appreciate it if you left this to myself or the Captain. Jeremy Nash Commander Executive Officer and Weaponry Division CO
  8. Jimbow

Jeremy Nash

Finally stopped being lazy and reformatted it. Updated: @Samikins @Solitaire @BaroqueBishop
  9. Are you ever going to Nash, my love?
  10. That loser named Nash?
  11. AFC-FG-103-Charles H. Upham (UCF-103) Weaponry Training and Guide General information: The Charles H. Upham is Yukon IV class frigate. May not be a battle cruiser, but it does have some state of the art weaponry and system. In this document we will go over all the weapons, and all the necessary information an effective weaponry operator will need to know. Armament: -Morita® Colossus™ MKVIII Mass Accelerator Cannon (MAC) -Maximum range: Unlimited -Maximum ‘effective’ range: 45,000 KM or 27,961 miles -Fire one tungsten alloy slug, to fully charge after firing one savlo is 60 seconds. -To fully cool the fired coils takes 73 seconds. -To reload a new slug takes 5 seconds (simultaneously takes place during the coil rotation which is 7 seconds) -A full firing cycle takes approximately 80 seconds. -FedCom 'Firestorm' MK1 Multi-Purpose Missile System -Maximum range: 19,234.2 KM or 11,,951.5 miles -Recommended effective range: 15,000 KM or 9320 miles. -Five different missile types -'Squall' MultI-Spectral 'Smoke Screen' MissilE (MISSME) -Paralyzer' Electromagnetic Pulse Missile (EMPM) -'Wildfire' High Explosive Cluster Warhead Missile (HECWM) -Reaper' Anti-Ship Armour Piercing Missile (ASAP) -Sunburst' Thermonuclear Warhead Missile (TWM) -Equipped with 13 tubes - 3 per tube - 39 in total -FedCom® 'Retaliator'™ Thermonuclear Torpedo Launcher -Maximum effective range: 28,209 KM or 17,528.2 miles. -Recommended effective range: 15,99 KM or 9320 miles -Reload time of 25 seconds -Each torpedo has 3 stages: -Stage 1: Acceleration stage -Stage 2: Maneuvering stage -Stage 3: Impact stage. Daily duties: Make sure all the weapon systems are fully functional and operational. Participate in daily simulations in order to home the necessary skills required, using various situations. Study and know the limitations of the weapon systems. You will periodically be testing on your knowledge, as well as tested on your skills. Tactics: Every weaponry operator should have the following basic tactics etched into their mind. First Strike: When the enemy is caught by surprise or is unaware of our ship. -x1 salvo from the MAC -x1 Retaliator -x1 ASAP -All three to be fired concurrently or right after one another. Defensive: When the ship is caught off guard. While evasive actions are being taken the following should be charged and ready to fire. -x1 MISSME missile -x1 EMPM Note: Everything else should be followed by the normal operating procedure. General Combat: -x1 salvo from the MAC -x1 Retaliator -x1 HCWM and a ASAP The following should be prioritized when it comes to targeting. Life support systems Engines Bridge Weapons storage NOTE: ALL OF THESE PROCEDURES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE PER THE PERSON IN CHARGE OF THE BRIDGE.
  12. I think Misses Rude should add Nash.