Joffrey

• Last visited

Recent Profile Visitors

568 profile views

Joffrey's Achievements

Chariot Bug

Chariot Bug (2/9)

1. Reserved for relationships if I decide to do them.
  2. Album: General Information: First Name: Rory Middle Name(s): William-James Surname: MacDonnan Known Aliases: Mac Sex: Male Age: 32 Date of Birth: December 12th, 2265 Place of Birth: Strathclyde, Glasgow, Scotland Nationality: Scottish-Federal Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual Marital Status: Single Known Languages: Terran Standard Citizenship Status: Citizen Enlistment Status: Career Pre-Enlistment Occupation: Student at University of Strathclyde, Glasgow Religion: Roman Catholic Motto: "Yer best off livin' merry, fer yer a long time dead an' dreich.'' Physical Characteristics: Height: Six foot (6'0'') Weight: One hundred and ninety pounds (190lbs) Body Type: Mesomorphic Race: Caucasoid Ethnicity: Celto-Scottish Eye Colour: Dark blue Hair Colour: Auburn Medical Record: Pre-Enlistment Injuries: Compound fracture right femur; fully healed, broken nose; fully healed with deformity Injuries in Service: Numerous non-fatal gunshot wounds; fully healed, numerous dislocated limbs; fully healed, numerous surface lacerations; fully healed, lash marks; fully healed with scarring, collapsed left-lung; fully healed Prescriptions: None Blood Type: A- Allergies: No known allergies Service Record: Infantry Identification Number: 221A-928LK-009Q-A Promotion Record: Rct. > Pvt. > PFC. > LCpl. > Pvt. > PFC. > 3Spc. > PFC. Demotion Citation 001 (LCpl. > Pvt.): Charged for the murder of Private First Class [REDACTED]. Military tribunal delayed numerous times, but was finally found not guilty after spending two months in a judicial holding cell. Granted re-enlistment as per request, and provided transfer to a new battalion and routine demotion. Transfer Citation 001 (PFC. > 3Spc.): Voluntary transfer to the 112th MMRB's Engineering Detachment Transfer Citation 002 (3Spc. > PFC.): Voluntary transfer to the 112th MMRB Previous Unit(s): 24th MMRB, 92nd MMRB Current Unit: 112th MMRB Age of Enlistment: 19 Years of Service: 13
  3. I'm glad I've managed to see you get back active on the server, considering that it appears I joined the community just after (or perhaps a while after?) you took an LOA. Whilst I'm usually skeptical of custom-lore in established universes, I am interested to see what creative direction you'll take the Progenitor species. Good thread overall, cheers b0ss.
  4. A relatively simplistic suggestion - which has been successfully implemented on previous SST servers I've roleplayed on - of introducing one, two or even three reporter/journalist characters into the server. These characters would be fully trained Mobile Infantry who show interest in the UCF's 'Infantry Correspondents Programme', or journalists working for UCF-sanctioned news broadcasters. In some aspects, they're propagandists in as much as they are prohibited from showing 'information regarding UCF operations that could damage the reputation of the UCF', but in others they are mere 'war-reporters', diving into the field feet-first alongside other infantry, with a camera in hand. The point of this faction would be purely immersive, and might even be a good way for players interested to develop writing/reporting skills. At minimum, to prove that players roleplaying in this position take it seriously and are active, news correspondents should produce one 'article' per week to post on the forums or the Wiki, detailing topics such as Life in the MI (through interviews and recording public activities), combat deployments and various other happening's within the 112th. This could also double as a nice backlog of the server's events and story-lines, too. As mentioned previously, anything the UCF would deem 'negative' would not appear in any of the articles. This, however, does not prevent negative events from receiving coverage, provided that there is a positive spin on it - for example, if a Staff Sergeant was killed in battle, news reporters might seek to make his death into a great sacrifice of the Federation, commending his actions regardless of whether or not he died a heroic death. The way I see it, there's two ways this suggestion could be implemented; a) Either administrators hand out these characters upon reasonable request, provided players can demonstrate that they're capable of such roleplay and are active, or b) A small roster is established, creating a 'news team' with a single person granted leadership of this extremely tiny unit of roleplayers. Please let me know what you think of this suggestion, whether positive or negative.
  5. IC: Combat Engineer Detachment Application of Interest Name: Rory MacDonnan Physical Age: 32 Race: Caucasoid Gender: Male Eye Color: Blue Hair Color: Auburn Height: Six foot Weight: Hundred and eighty pounds Employment & Background Current Rank: Private Educational History: Primary and Secondary Education Criminal Record: N/A Employment History: Mobile Infantry Service Record: Former Lance Corporal in the 92nd Morita Rifle Battalion. OOC: Character's College Explanation: N/A Server Time: A day Roleplay History: Numerous HaloRP/ODSTRPs, Mass Effect RPs, MetroRPs, SSTRPs (including previous iterations of .net), STALKERPs and ArmA SeriousRPs all over the course of about five-six year in both IC and OOC leadership positions.