Brand1065

• Last visited

Everything posted by Brand1065

1. Updated a LOT of stuff. If you need extra opinions or spot anything "off" that needs changing, please say so.
  2. If I have missed anybody please say so.
  3. IC: Combat Engineer Detachment Application of Interest Name: Vinera Rose Physical Age: 23 Race: Caucasian, Human (Elixaeberna) Gender: Female Eye Color: Blue Hair Color: Hazel Brown Height: 5ft 7'' Weight: 14 stone Employment & Background Current Rank: Private First Class Educational History: (Don't feel obligated to include a large background of knowledge, as an infantryman in the MI you likely wouldn't have much experience.) Received a High School Diploma from Aehlbury High School. Received a College Level Degree in Engineering at the Malmö College Institution of S.T.E.M. Criminal Record: The shipyard section she worked for and all of its employees were investigated for fraud and falsifying documents. Rose was found innocent and absolved of any kind of right to be prosecuted for this matter. Employment History: Worked as a ship repair crewman, travelling with various ships for "Mahn and Bach" Industries from when she was 17 until she was 22 years of age. Service Record: (Previous ranks, positions, or commendations or other notable marks.) Recruit > Private Private > Private First Class M55 Gunner. Flamethrower operator. Morita UGL qualified. D.M.R Qualified. OOC: Character's College Explanation: (N/A if not applicable, if you don't understand, read the OOC section below the original post.) After receiving her college degree, she ended up being disowned by her parents after she went to work for Mahn and Bach, which is a rival company to her parent's. After several incidents regarding her parents and the company she worked for, she went for a career in the Mobile Infantry, wanting to completely get away from engineering after colleagues (Whom have since been punished) made illegal sexual advances on her, and she watched her father get decapitated through a piece of flying ship debris during a faulty ship test. This all added up over time and resulted in her just wanting to get away from engineering full stop, and she developed a slight irrational phobia of performing engineering herself, should anything happen to her or those around her. However, when she joined the M.I, she found her sister, Ashley Rose, who then convinced her to join the Engineers, putting her skills to better use. Server Time: (Estimate) Roughly three/four weeks. Roleplay History: (Brief) NC: HL2:RP: 3 months, CW: WW3RP: 1 week, Fractured Ethos 2154 Cyberpunk RP: 3 months, CGC FalloutRP: 4 Months, CGC Metro 2033 RP: 2 Months. (List goes on)
  4. Vinera Rose - The woman who has yet to hand you the lyrics to Rap God and see what you can do.
  5. "Trying to date my sister is a very bad idea". Ooooooooh BOY!
  6. Added both Sorrentino and Takayama
  7. Thank you for the help. This has clarified so much.
  8. You must remind me of who Takayama is, I might've forgotten seeing as I play the server mainly late night / early hours in the morning.
  9. Danke - Will be added now
  10. General Information Armed Services Career LAST WORDS: *A voice recording file plays* *A monotonous voice plays, official sounding* "This is Daniel Nighwells, registered legal practitioner under the law firm known as "Davis-Kharn", based on Elixaeberna. Practitioner ID: *BRZZZZTTTTTT*. - My ID will obviously be encrypted for my own safety and privacy, crack-able by my firm and those with the correct authority. I approve the making of this legal document in the form of an electronic file, backed up onto our systems, a hard copy of this will be placed within our vaults." "Begin Documentation: Final Words." *Vinera Rose's voice sounds off, sounding calm.* So... If you're listening to this file... Then I have passed away. Whether it be through an arachnid, separatist, skinny, glowstick, or even just a sickness or court martial... The likelihood is that I have passed on. The Mobile Infantry was... A strange career path to choose, I must admit. But I've made so many friends here over my tenure that simply disappearing off one day and never returning or dying in my sleep in the Medbay would... Be an insult. This way... Everybody I know and love who deserves to see this can hear my final goodbyes and wishes. I love you all. Mom... Don't give up. I know losing Dad, on top of losing Ashley, was hard on us all... But I need you to move on. Be strong... For me. I want you to wake up every day and walk past that picture of me graduating... Yeah, the one where I still have some pasta sauce on my cheek... And I want you to swell your chest with pride knowing that your little baby grew up to become the woman she was, despite hardships and shortcomings. You lost my sister... And our dad. But don't lose yourself. I will always love you and live on inside you. Valerie Faust... I wish we were stronger. I hereby declare that upon my timely death... All assets regarding wealth are to be given to my mother. I hereby declare that all belongings are sent home to Elixaeberna before being picked and chosen as mementos. All of my video logs will become instantly available to Valerie Faust and my mother and whomever they see fit. *CUT-OFF* *CUT-IN* The following edits have been made to the last Will and Testament: Due to the recent passing of my sister, wealth and property is to be divided between my mother and Valerie Faust. "FILE COMPLETE: ADDITIONS AND EDITS MAY BE DONE AT WILL BY THE OWNER OF THE WILL AND TESTAMENT." Personal log #8 - February 15th 2298 Personal log #9 - March 27th 2298 Personal log# 10 - 26th June 2298