Berivan Seydar

Miles McGriff ya boy
  3. dude just have NCO be payed for
  4. Arrow

o7 TEAMSPEAK!

dude fuck ts. discord is so much better. make the switch. also give me 10$
  5. Arrow

Constant LOA

just to make it extra sad As some of u know i've been a lot less active recently and prone to leave the server and probably ive been getting angry more often. Well i've decided im going to slowly stop playing gmod till i get on like once or twice a week. Maybe not at all. It'll probably be slow or I'm already doing it. Reason is I can't let this server and Gmod ruin me. Can't let it be the reason I stay up and the reason I go to bed. Can't be the reason I wake up etc. Etc. I've been lacking in school bc its my first year in high school and just today I realised this matters. What I do here actually matters and I got to make the best of it. It was fun and shit and im not dissapearing ill just be a lot less active. I decided I'm not going to let my self turn into another pointless existance. Going to work hard to make myself matter and see if I can actually matter to some people in more then a way of just being the local meme lord or the loveable idiot who's there to make people laugh. It was fun and shit and I got mad and shit...And shit. but I need to focus on school. It's midterm of third quarter rn and I'm rly slacking and I need to get mah head in the game and shit. Not to mention idk what i even want to be when i get into collage. I was thinking I would join the military and I think that's what I want to do but idk. There's a lot of time still and I need time to figure it all out. ily guys and its been fun. I'm not gone. Just not here too much Dw im not depressed or anythng. My life is amazing but how long will it stay like that Also forgot to add this. Go ahead and remove some of my chars that r in divisions if u havent already. Like Marauders and Engineers.
  6. Arrow

o7 TEAMSPEAK!

so discord time right? its much better
  7. https://twitter.com/espn/status/1092229899685974016?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1092229899685974016&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.kiiitv.com%2Farticle%2Fsports%2Fnfl%2Fsuperbowl%2Fspongebob-briefly-appears-in-super-bowl-halftime-show%2F507-99ee5460-464b-4919-bfad-1519a5cdfc7f IM SO FUCKING LIVID. THE FUCK BRO. U CAN'T DO ME LIKE THAT AND THEN PLAY FUCKING SICKO MOMBA, LIKE WTF BRO. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
  8. Arrow

Lance Twombly

Themes. "Har har. Very funny...Headass." - Lance Twombly Basic Information Name: Lance Twombly Place of Birth: Terra, North America, Kansas. Date of Birth: When ever 18 years ago is from now. Age: 18 Gender: Male Height: 5'11 Physical Description: Weight: 155. Hair colour: Black. Eye colour: Blue Military Information Rct. Lance Twombly attempting to lead a squad in a boot camp exercise. Rank: Pvt. Branch: M.I. Date of Enlistment: When ever the fuck that time was. Years of Service: N/A Service Record: Boot camp--Deployed to the 112th--Promoted to Pvt. Personal Information Rct. Lance Twombly's first drop happened to be a large scale invasion against Skinnies. He didn't pack enough. "You're telling me I'll need more?" Family: Mother, Father, Brother. Backstory: N/A Characteristics: Young, Naive, and a lil' bit gun-ho. He tries to stay away from the edgyness and tends to joke around most of the time. Strengths & Weaknesses: N/A Other Information: N/A Personal Relationships Personal Relations: Love, Admire, Respect, Close Friends, Friends, Like, Neutral, Dislike. Lowell Hartwick -- "I'm too cool for you. Stop wasting my time. I'm a corporal that thinks he's a Sergeant blah blah." CAPTAIN FUCKIN' EDGE BROOOOO. Haha. Not but for real. Chill my guy.
  9. Arrow

Jodie Cutter

Bro I think you just have to talk to her.
  10. also u missed the looc part 21:32:49 - 3Spc. Josip Vulovic[LOOC]: ur knocked out arrow 21:32:52 - 3Spc. Josip Vulovic[LOOC]: no failrp 21:33:05 - **3Spc. Josip Vulovic pats his head. 21:33:06 - : StevieJr has just disconnected. 21:33:23 - **Pvt. Lance Twombly stands up and shoots up the operating room. KeyValues Error: RecursiveLoadFromBuffer: got } in key in file models/cire992/props2/chair_bar_02.mdl mdlkeyvalue, 21:33:35 - 3Spc. Alysha Karren: Stop that. 21:33:40 - 3Spc. Josip Vulovic: Fucking retard. 21:33:43 - **3Spc. Alysha Karren slaps him, knocking him out. 21:33:44 - Pvt. Lance Twombly: oh my bad 21:33:45 - TSgt. Charlie Scott: Yeah, it's politically insensitive.
  11. i litterally came here to quote that litterally JUST HAPPENED
  12. Pvt. Lance Twombly[OOC]: im sick as fuck and havent eaten anything in 3 days ;-; Pfc. Valerie Faust[OOC]: lol Thanks @Randynand
  13. who ever called u dad? Taylor was a real dad. Also if ur a dad why haven't u fucked me yet Hm?