Arrow

Administrator
  • Last visited

Everything posted by Arrow

1. did i do it right? This is asahi's shit fuck yeah i did. thats litterally what ashai is but no one appreciates his genius >:V
  2. Pfc. Chiyuki 'Frog' Asahi: Hey. Can you sing Mo Bamba or Sicko Mode? Spc. William Saint-Claire:♫Sixteen-year-old, Bitch, Daytrip took it to ten--♫ Pfc. Chiyuki 'Frog' Asah ♫I got hooooooooooooooooooooeeeeeeees. Calllllllllllllllliiiiing a young nibba phoooooone.♫ Spc. William Saint-Claire: ♫Wheeeee'res Allllllli with the motha'fuckin' dooooooope?♫ Spc. William Saint-Claire:♫I be baaaaalllin' like a ma'fuckin' prooooooo♫ Spc. William Saint-Claire: ♫I be ballin' like mah' nigga Mo--♫ Pfc. Chiyuki 'Frog' Asahi: ♫Bomba bomba!♫ Spc. William Saint-Claire:♫Sheck Wesssssss, I ain't a ma'fuckin' jooooooke♫ Spc. William Saint-Claire:♫Steph Wessssss, stay with the fuckin' poooooole♫ Spc. William Saint-Claire: ♫You fuuuuck aroun' and get poooooled♫
  3. Arrow

Chiyuki Asahi

uve already been added my guy also removed jake williams
  4. Arrow

Chiyuki Asahi

added. Also updated Claire and Shay. Also a little bit on Vickers
  5. like how do people die irl? Just appeal. Duh. also how do people get shot just dodge the bullet STOOPID its the same thing for homeless people. like how r u homeless? Just buy a house. smh people these days. retards i tell u
  6. IC: Combat Engineer Detachment Application of Interest Name: Deidara Sato Physical Age:19 Race: Japanese Gender: Male Eye Color: Blue Hair Color: Blonde Height: 6'4 Weight: 195 Employment & Background Current Rank: Private Educational History: (Don't feel obligated to include a large background of knowledge, as an infantryman in the MI you likely wouldn't have much experience.) Criminal Record: N/A Employment History: Demolitions expert. Service Record: Private OOC: Character's College Explanation: N/A Server Time: Over like five months, probably more. Roleplay History: Lots of serious rp servers.
  7. Arrow

Purge?

...hmmm. i mean. we dont NEED them rly. frankly they r bringing down the quality role play (jk ily all not rly tho idk)
  8. Arrow

Purge?

no im not biased you are >:V
  9. Arrow

Purge?

Get brigadier genral larson to come downw and do a purge on all dykes !!!!! SKREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEee
  10. finally we use the giant ass marauder that could litterally solve all our problems in less then 5 minutes Like if we throw enough bullets and explosions at it i think that would fix everyone one of our problems
  11. thx bud ily. just whwy does it have to be when im off brake lmao well i guess its on the weekend too
  12. by campaign u do mean that we're stuck on the planet and r not going back to the ship? bc those r my favorite things ever and we should get more of them
  13. 0/10 survey. not in google surveys. boo
  14. Arrow

Descriptions

whomst the fuck voted no
  15. i told you it was r e a l its official. one horse sized bird is easier to fight then 100 duck szied horses
  16. yeah he's going to die
  17. totally not an epic gamer win ;-; this is karma for not giving ur credit card info to save dunn