Arrow

Administrator
  • Last visited

Everything posted by Arrow

1. this needs to be done he's super white like mega white fgt type dude snow white albino x9 ya dig?
  2. wowowwoowow ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^6 meanie
  3. Also the points about hand to hand combat being useless except for hoomans...ofc it is. the MI is a fucking terrible military in the movie. we're baised off the movie mostly so...the MI's doctrine of training or whatever is also fucking terrible, thats just an rp reason lmao
  4. nah i dont mean like WWE shit. I mean like jumping on him and grabbing his gun so he doesn't shoot u. Then trying to knife him. sure u could raise ur gun but its a gamble if u get shot or not especially if u have friendlies in the room.
  5. i mean (lil bit off topic) i feel like grappleing is the only real useful technique as realisticly when fighitng someone ur most likely going to end up on the ground. especially if the setting is like ruins or something. I also feel that the servers CQC is a lil' bit too clean if that makes sense. Like realisticly ur not going to square up to a guy in a boxing formation if he has a gun. Like say someone comes out of the door next to u. IRL the best thing to do wowuld probably be to grapple him instead of "Square up nigga!" Just my thoughts on some CQC shit
  6. Wow she took a while to die. Asahi. bc u know. i want to know what a ded guy thinks of me. jk rip bellic ;-;
  7. *A piece of white paper larger then the original completely covers this one* Wowowow. This was pretty gay. Luckily you have guardian angles here to protect you from homosexuality.
  8. Welp time to make modern day Sengoku Japan I wish i knew about this before bc i rly want to hop in this. I'm going to be so fucking focused on the PDF XD military production shogun time
  9. finally lmao all the marauders ive asked think im going to die
  10. Arrow

Chiyuki Asahi

Added another journel. serious char development is happening worth a read. song's pretty good as well. Added Awards. idk how asahi got those but he did. no one was updated bc no one talks to him and he gets lonely updated claire the tiniest bit trying to stay relevant and at the top of hte board as well and a new facee aeyyyyyy bc some dum dums shaved all his hair
  11. As if Chiyuki Asahi isn't here : D FYI just realised i asked twice lmao 💔
  12. 😧 i just want to be a weapon avatar also i updated u on mine
  13. What's the shit under lorenzo say anyways? i wanted to make this a snacc edition or someting?
  14. Arrow

Chiyuki Asahi

Changed one of the previous themes for a more chill one. It feels fitting tbh. It makes me fuckin' lazy irl. Added his minimal medical record. (btw still dosent count dude was dead) added some stuff in teh characteristics. Updated a feww relationships. Changed the backstory a lil bit. all around minor edits. trying to stay relevant in the char bios u know how it is. sticking with the grind
  15. didnt u too like just meet? i have no grounds to enforce my opinon on ur rp its just wack to me lmao
  16. laylands special is he kills an entire row and hten dies
  17. Hunter Majika? Murder? Noooo. It was merely self defense. Some would call it Hunter Majick. And what happened to Butch Francis?
  18. Arrow

Kyril Layland

DUDE fucking rip oh my god ;-;