Arrow

Administrator
  • Last visited

Everything posted by Arrow

1. Pfc. Cait 'Teddy' Donovan throws the knife at the board. Rolles a 96 IT HITS THE CENTER! Pfc. Chiyuki 'Frog' Asahi throws a rock to send it off course. Rolles a fucking 97 Asahi has dead aim with the rock. Seeing how in his past life he was from an anime about ninjas. It hits the knife throwing it just outside the middle. Pfc. Cait 'Teddy' Donovan turns around giving Asahi a death glare. Pfc. Chiyuki 'Frog' Asahi smirks and chuckles a little bit. After receiving the glare he turns back around and casually sips his water. Pfc. Cait 'Teddy' Donovan resists the urge to attack rolls an 11 Pfc. Cait 'Teddy' Donovan would slap Asahi in the face. It wasn't nothing bad, just a bitch slap Pfc. Chiyuki 'Frog' Asahi gets slapped and nods a few times. "Yeah...Ow." He dosen't do much he just keeps nodding and holds his face.
  2. Arrow

Chiyuki Asahi

Added a new theme, New journal, Updated Desc, and added weapon certifications.
  3. Arrow

Chiyuki Asahi

@Maple Leaf Moosefucker done:D
  4. Arrow

Chiyuki Asahi

add their fucking first names x D idk their names
  5. Arrow

Chiyuki Asahi

@StevieJr @Pundii added might edit later. added some stuff to other information as people get to know him better and more gets revealed. That's about it.
  6. 21:49:52 - The fallen rock shifts. 21:50:02 - It slides a little further down in the sand. 21:50:05 - Pfc. Chiyuki 'Frog' Asahi[OOC]: its rly a royal in disguse 21:50:06 - Then a little further. 21:50:14 - A huge talon reaches out from behind it. 21:50:23 - Pfc. Chiyuki 'Frog' Asahi[OOC]: ur fuckin seirous? i CALLED IT 21:50:24 - 2Spc. Patrick Stevenson[CH1 - RADIO]: Oh fuck, we got a royal. 21:50:29 - Pfc. Chiyuki 'Frog' Asahi[OOC]: I CALLED THAT SHIT 21:50:32 - : OOC Chat has been toggled off 21:50:47 - Knocking its way out from behind the rock face, a royal charges down the sand. 21:50:53 - Pfc. Chiyuki 'Frog' Asahi[LOOC]: im so happy i called that ik self posting is a sin but this is jsut too good
  7. 17:41:10 - A bug[OOC]: Lick places his hand against the cargo container. His back promptly folds like a back poker hand and he collapses and dies.
  8. Arrow

Chiyuki Asahi

@Pilotfish Huge update on u Added another Journel and some more chill beats with it. Ofc all naruto based. Updated Jodie cutter a tiny bit Updated Knoxx some
  9. Arrow

Federal PX

Name: Chiyuki Asahi Rank: PFC Item(s) requested: A shit ton of cigarettes. A lighter. Sigh. *Sigh is written down on the paper*
  10. Arrow

Chiyuki Asahi

Added!!! i was tired when i wrote this so i might come back and edit it
  11. Arrow

Chiyuki Asahi

Starting a journel to keep myself relevant. will update it when something important happens or when im bored
  12. Jesus reading the journel about me and seeing what i do described in a few sentances made me laugh 3 naps in an hour lmao
  13. Chiyuki Asahi...we havent talked much but despret attempt to end up on god tier babe sorrentiono bio
  14. Arrow

Chiyuki Asahi

Added Jodie Cutter. Updated the strengths and weaknesses to compensate as the character developed and received his nick name
  15. Arrow

Shaking

^^^^^ above this one
  16. Arrow

Shaking

how do i disable it?
  17. Arrow

Shaking

Ok so sometimes in events. Especially the event where orange and blue were seperated and we went to go map out tunnels or something. my screen started shakeing from left to right uncontrollably. at one point it went around in a full circle and i was seeing the sky and then the back at the ground. Does anyone else get this problem?
  18. Chiyuki Asahi?? First impressions and all that