Arrow

Administrator
  • Last visited

Everything posted by Arrow

1. Arrow

Chiyuki Asahi

Added Naomi fuuuk Max (never met him and was lazy af right now)
  2. Arrow

Chiyuki Asahi

Welp ever since i changed the name no one has rly commented on me being a carbon copy of shikamaru its a fun character to play anyways (at least for me)
  3. Arrow

Chiyuki Asahi

I see you have culture. I agree
  4. Arrow

Chiyuki Asahi

Not funny. Reported.
  5. Arrow

Chiyuki Asahi

Asahi avoiding work either on ship or on a drop. The greatest fools are often more clever then the men who laugh at them. The men who get beat and do nothing but smile often are the real men. - Chiyuki Asahi " " (IDC what u say this is Asahi but no one gives him a chance ;-;...except the physical condition part. fuck that) Theme. Basic Information Name: Chiyuki 'Frog' Asahi Place of Birth: Japan, Kobe Date of Birth: September 22 Age: 18 Gender: Male Height: 5'7 Physical Description: Driven, passionate, dedicated, none of these words describe Chiyuki Asahi. A man of Japanese roots stands before you. He stands at a very short stature of 5’7. He looks very young and thus weighs very little. At a weight of 120 pounds. He looks like he has an average build apparently not putting in too much work into his activities. His eyes have a dull look to them as if he’s looking for the next way to procrastinate. He stands at a constant slouch as well. His hair is black and his eye color brown. He looks generic and boring. He has a pair of Villain patches. He has a pink kitty cat Balaclava when in combat. Also in combat his slouch is pretty much doubled. Making him really hard to hit...That must cause back problems right? Weight: 120 Hair colour: Black Eye colour: Brown Military Information Rank: PFC. Branch: Infantry. Years of Service: 0 Certifications: DMR, Fragmentation Grenades, Smoke Grenades, Morita X, Peacekeeper side arm. Medical record: Two stab wounds from a Firefly. Doesn't count fucker was already dead. Shot half his foot off. Doesn't count it was self harm. Cut multiple times by a gnome. Doesn't count it was friendly. Awards Personal Information Family: Shikaku Asahi- Father. Yoshino Asahi- Mother. Backstory: He comes from a normal family and he joined because why not. He has a plan for his life. This adds to it so he just kind of did it. This is the mindset for this man. Is it in the plan? Ok whatever. I'll do it. Characteristics: Lazy. But when push comes to shove selfless to save his friends. Not used to compliments or being under pressure social wise he tends to take it very badly. Often avoiding eye contact, scratching his neck or his head, and he repeats his favorite saying. "Mendokusai" or in english. "What a drag." He prides himself on never being injured by an -alive- combatant. Often bringing it up around people that have been injured...Possibly sometimes at the worst time. He doesn't seem to get it. Major fucking trust issues. Like huge. Like only two people kinda trust issues. Strengths & Weaknesses: Weaknesses: Lazy? IDK rn. Fear of "Small" bugs. Fear of slimy things. Not the strongest person. After being worked very hard he is slow to recover. Often getting cramps or sore muscles. Has a tendency to throw up after copious amounts of work or motion. Strengths: He very rarely gets mad or starts fights. He figures it's not worth the effort to get mad. Unless it's for a very good reason. Very good balance. Surprisingly smart Surprisingly good aim now. Other Information: Glass jaw. Responds better to lectures using logic and reasoning and kindness. Rather then, hard work, PT, and yelling. Good vibes not bad ones. He got excited for a single drop when he got to use a Morita X. Personal Relationships Relations: Loved|Admired|Like Family, Brethren|Good friends|Friends|Aquaintance|Neutral|Mixed|Dislikes|Hates|Fears (Ask and I'll add you puny mortals Also put ur god damn first names as well as last. i cant be bothered to remember that shit) Liked Neutral Disliked Dead Video Journal Entries (These are physically stored within the Character's personal Terminal. Only those who have been given access can ICly see the logs, however it is mainly for backstory/info purposes) (P.S. Completely ripped this from Jodie Cutters bio. She made this. Even the font is stolen) Personal Entry #1: Uh...Run down, I guess? Personal Entry #2: Are you serious? Personal Entry #3: Mendokusai... Personal Entry #4: Huh. Personal Entry #4: What am I even doing anymore? Personal Entry #5: Why's it gotta always be me? Deleted, Reason: That was edgy as fuck and things changed. Personal Entry #5: I promise. Personal Entry #5: Can't out run karma.
  6. 20:40:21 - LCpl. William Saint-Claire[OOC]: "What's the difference between a Syrian school and an ISIS training field?" "Why the fuck would I know? I just fly the drone, man."
  7. just cuz u said that no im leaving forever
  8. Thanks for the welcome! I hope we can meet in rp
  9. I got mad at the server a whwile ago when FAW was beceoming a thing and i freaked out i was a nub
  10. So mistakes were made...Turns out i just needed a rly long LOA....Annnd uh....Sorry. I acted super childishly and ignorantly and stuff. I realize now how annoying I was and I apologies. What I said was not needed and I didn't have to lash out at everyone for my own mistakes and judgement. I just needed some time to grow up and I also realized this is one of the only good serious rps left. As well as it's my favorite movie so thats a plus. I think I just needed time to cool down and that time ended up being almost an entire year I think. Again sorry for lashing out at the admins and player base a like. What I did was childish. I also know the admins don't need more people yelling at them so yeah. I'd like to hop on the server again and start a new. If you don't like me I ask that you forget my past shit and focus on the now. But that also goes for people who like me. I'll stop with the annoying copy pastas also as a plus :D. Again I am sorry admins and to the community. I haven't played in a while and want to get back to rping some. I don't know how much the server has changed or even if I won't be bullied out of it :D. (I'm ok if you guys kick me out or sosmething like that. What I did was stupid.) Also don't know if any of the people I used to play with are here as ik a couple of them have left. Either way Sorry!!! Edit: Every server has it's flaws and I am going to acknowledge that and carry on like nothing happened
  11. also btw lorenzo is super deadzo : ( hes been dead for a while. can u add him to the fallen part?
  12. no i mean oh as in uh oh