Arrow

Administrator
  • Last visited

Everything posted by Arrow

1. http://generate.karinoyo.com/character this one works it should anyways
  2. Miguel Lorenzo? If u have had any contact with him. idk tho
  3. yes this is just one of the spars i lose some i win some 17:02:33 - **Spc. Miguel Lorenzo would take a hard left foot forwards sending a leg kick at her left thigh. 17:03:25 - **MSpc. Tina König lets the kick fly away infont of her. 17:05:35 - **MSpc. Tina König takes her right arm up, throwing her fist towards Lorenzo. 17:06:35 - **Spc. Miguel Lorenzo gets hit in the face taking a step back before regaining himself and pressing in once again. 17:07:08 - **Spc. Miguel Lorenzo would throw a right straight at Tina's jaw 17:09:12 - **MSpc. Tina König gets the fist right in her jawline. She fallls back a few steps, befor running at Lorenzo and jumps towards him, her right knee first towards his guts. 17:10:13 - **Spc. Miguel Lorenzo would throw a forward kick at Tina's stomach as she came flying in intercepting her. (she rolled 1 above me the fucker) 17:11:30 - **MSpc. Tina KönigWith a shit ton of luck, she was able to push the leg aside as she flew towrds it, landin on the other side of thta cage. 17:12:31 - **Spc. Miguel Lorenzo would be in the middle of turning around. He would send a spinning heel hick to her side aiming for where her liver is. 17:13:58 - **MSpc. Tina KönigWith relativ ease, König can evade Miguels kick, by ducking and then throwing both of her fists into his guts from below. 17:14:35 - **Spc. Miguel Lorenzo would recoil backwards holding his guts trying to get space inbetween him and Tina. 17:14:49 - **Spc. Miguel Lorenzo holds his stomach for a second keeping his right hand up. 17:16:32 - **MSpc. Tina König walks up to him, her left hand on his right arms hight, but not going for it. Her right hand forms a fist, holding it above her. "Got enough?" 17:17:15 - **Spc. Miguel Lorenzo would cough and then raise his other hand. "I'm fine." 17:17:33 - **Spc. Miguel Lorenzo would then take the intiative and would send a left kick to Tina's right thigh. 17:20:00 - **MSpc. Tina König gets kicked in her thight, as she fails to grab his foot. She gets pushed aside by it, holding onto the cage. 17:21:30 - **MSpc. Tina König ducks at the cage, trying to sweep his feet off by kicking one good kick comming from behing him(Her left foot). (i rolled one above her im a fucker) 17:22:25 - **MSpc. Tina KönigHer feet stops right below his, as the kick was not powerfull enough. 17:23:30 - **Spc. Miguel Lorenzo would put his right foot on top of her left foot, trying to pin it there. Then he sends a roundhouse for Tina's jaw. 17:24:47 - **MSpc. Tina König gets kicked into the jaw, her head following the kick as far as it goes. "Oww." 17:25:23 - **Spc. Miguel Lorenzo would jump back but stay far enough away out of reach from Tina. 17:25:32 - Spc. Miguel Lorenzo: Stand. 17:25:53 - **MSpc. Tina König slowly gets up. "Damn, good one." 17:26:11 - **MSpc. Tina König she drops her arms, and scratches over her jar. 17:26:20 - MSpc. Tina König: Good, thats it. You win.
  4. ......y no fav spic mang?
  5. FUCK NORMIES (these guys are underrated go check them out) tf? the song change for anyone else? it went from gucci coffin to me getting rick rolled?
  6. 23:36:17 - LCpl. James Chevosky: No, not jelly dick, dick jelly.
  7. MIGUEL LORENZO FGT! ILL END U
  8. MIGUEL LORENZO? EVERYONE ASK IN CAPS ALSO!
  9. Hey...Never underestimate the power of dick attacks. You whip that shit out and the enemy will get freaked out. Or you will get a BJ maybe...if pronhbu has tought me anything.
  10. Arrow

Tina König

What do you think about Miguel Lorenzo? Jesse Chinter? AKA nervous fleetie
  11. I agree with Carters statment under Holland! *thumbs up*
  12. Arrow

Troy Hughes

Miguel Lorenzo? Guy who definitely....did not...try and murder chev
  13. dude....annabelle divorced ur ass rip have fun bringing and old char back tho my guy!!!
  14. I like how Lorenzo is absolutely mental about Chev and Chev is just like Meh whateves
  15. Name: Miguel Lorenzo Reason: "I'm giving you +10 with the chance of +5 per week of working out (strenght based) to a maximum of +20 reapply for a further finesse-based hand to hand/sparring bonus." Reapplying now. Been in several spars. Can post one of the spars logs if u want.
  16. Jesse Chinter? wait nvm i did not see me already on there ahaha How about Miguel Lorenzo if u have anything on him
  17. Arrow

Jesse chinter

Done! Question what's your first name haha
  18. Arrow

Jesse chinter

wait like hte religion? wat?