Arrow

Administrator
  • Last visited

Posts posted by Arrow

1. 7 hours ago, Husky said:

added Vond and updated Cait, anyone else from the birthday party wants to be updated or added hit me up!

Also changed the Motto, added some details for the image, changed the age, just a tad touch up.

oh i was in the birthday party update me dad

2. just to make it extra sad

Spoiler

As some of u know i've been a lot less active recently and prone to leave the server and probably ive been getting angry more often. 

Well i've decided im going to slowly stop playing gmod till i get on like once or twice a week. Maybe not at all. It'll probably be slow or I'm already doing it.

Reason is I can't let this server and Gmod ruin me. Can't let it be the reason I stay up and the reason I go to bed. Can't be the reason I wake up etc. Etc.

I've been lacking in school bc its my first year in high school and just today I realised this matters. What I do here actually matters and I got to make the best of it. It was fun and shit and im not dissapearing ill just be a lot less active.

I decided I'm not going to let my self turn into another pointless existance. Going to work hard to make myself matter and see if I can actually matter to some people in more then a way of just being the local meme lord or the loveable idiot who's there to make people laugh. It was fun and shit and I got mad and shit...And shit. but I need to focus on school. It's midterm of third quarter rn and I'm rly slacking and I need to get mah head in the game and shit. 

Not to mention idk what i even want to be when i get into collage. I was thinking I would join the military and I think that's what I want to do but idk. There's a lot of time still and I need time to figure it all out. 

ily guys and its been fun. I'm not gone. Just not here too much :D

Dw im not depressed or anythng. My life is amazing but how long will it stay like that :D

Also forgot to add this. Go ahead and remove some of my chars that r in divisions if u havent already. Like Marauders and Engineers.

• Like 1
    • Optimistic 3
    • Sad 1

Themes.

Spoiler

C-28CS0pCo2ETQGPq0XbKj9l3691zALSP77zhnbxkxgcaAqxz2aQGLy4ZkwLQQUc-my0Hg7t3YnWfbJGND4le-im0HXA7ClMxRdZ-EsaPUefyJXLIOBKqqzS-p1fSmDL57S1912s

"Har har. Very funny...Headass." - Lance Twombly

Basic Information

Name: Lance Twombly

Place of Birth: Terra, North America, Kansas.

Date of Birth: When ever 18 years ago is from now.

Height: 5'11

Physical Description:

Weight: 155.

Hair colour: Black.

Eye colour: Blue

Military Information

Image result for Lance twombly gif black hawk down

Rct. Lance Twombly attempting to lead a squad in a boot camp exercise.

Branch: M.I.

Date of Enlistment: When ever the fuck that time was.

Years of Service: N/A

Service Record: Boot camp--Deployed to the 112th--Promoted to Pvt.

Personal Information

Image result for Lance twombly gif black hawk down

Rct. Lance Twombly's first drop happened to be a large scale invasion against Skinnies. He didn't pack enough.

"You're telling me I'll need more?"

Family: Mother, Father, Brother.

Backstory: N/A

Characteristics: Young, Naive, and a lil' bit gun-ho. He tries to stay away from the edgyness and tends to joke around most of the time. 

Strengths & Weaknesses: N/A

Other Information: N/A

Personal Relationships

Personal Relations:

Love, Admire, Respect, Close Friends, Friends, Like, Neutral, Dislike.

Lowell Hartwick -- "I'm too cool for you. Stop wasting my time. I'm a corporal that thinks he's a Sergeant blah blah." CAPTAIN FUCKIN' EDGE BROOOOO. Haha. Not but for real. Chill my guy.

4. 6 minutes ago, nikb said:

22:33:28 - **Pvt. Lance Twombly stands up and shoots up the operating room.
    22:33:39 - 3Spc. Alysha Karren: Stop that.
    22:33:44 - 3Spc. Josip Vulovic: Fucking retard.
    22:33:48 - **3Spc. Alysha Karren slaps him, knocking him out.
    22:33:49 - Pvt. Lance Twombly: oh my bad
    22:33:50 - TSgt. Charlie Scott: Yeah, it's politically insensitive.

also u missed the looc part 

21:32:49 - 3Spc. Josip Vulovic[LOOC]: ur knocked out arrow
    21:32:52 - 3Spc. Josip Vulovic[LOOC]: no failrp
    21:33:05 - **3Spc. Josip Vulovic pats his head.
    21:33:06 - : StevieJr has just disconnected.
    21:33:23 - **Pvt. Lance Twombly stands up and shoots up the operating room.
    KeyValues Error: RecursiveLoadFromBuffer:  got } in key in file models/cire992/props2/chair_bar_02.mdl
    mdlkeyvalue, 
    21:33:35 - 3Spc. Alysha Karren: Stop that.
    21:33:40 - 3Spc. Josip Vulovic: Fucking retard.
    21:33:43 - **3Spc. Alysha Karren slaps him, knocking him out.
    21:33:44 - Pvt. Lance Twombly: oh my bad
    21:33:45 - TSgt. Charlie Scott: Yeah, it's politically insensitive.

5. i litterally came here to quote that litterally JUST HAPPENED

Just now, nikb said:

22:33:28 - **Pvt. Lance Twombly stands up and shoots up the operating room.
    22:33:39 - 3Spc. Alysha Karren: Stop that.
    22:33:44 - 3Spc. Josip Vulovic: Fucking retard.
    22:33:48 - **3Spc. Alysha Karren slaps him, knocking him out.
    22:33:49 - Pvt. Lance Twombly: oh my bad
    22:33:50 - TSgt. Charlie Scott: Yeah, it's politically insensitive.

• Like 1
  6. its funny bc most of the time its technically pedophillia. :D. ur all freaks and dr. pepper want-to-bes!

(A.K.A.) I doubt most of the people r even 18 yet u filthy people

• Like 1
  7. just finished apocolypse now and hoooollllyyyy shit. that was fuckin crazy. what a fuckin ride. also all im saying is that a campaign fighting innies with their leader being kurtz...couldnt go wrong with that.

lyrics?

Spoiler

Rawr x3 nuzzles how are you pounces on you oWo you're so warm o3o notices you have a bulge o: someone's happy ;) nuzzles your necky wecky~ murr~ hehehe rubbies your bulgy wolgy you're so big :oooo rubbies more on your bulgy wolgy it doesn't stop growing ·///· kisses you and lickies your necky daddy likies (; nuzzles wuzzles I hope daddy really likes $: wiggles butt and squirms I want to see your big daddy meat~ wiggles butt I have a little itch o3o wags tail can you please get my itch~ puts paws on your chest nyea~ its a seven inch itch rubs your chest can you help me pwease squirms pwetty pwease sad face I need to be punished runs paws down your chest and bites lip like I need to be punished really good~ paws on your bulge as I lick my lips I'm getting thirsty. I can go for some milk unbuttons your pants as my eyes glow you smell so musky :v licks shaft mmmm~ so musky drools all over your cock your daddy meat I like fondles Mr. Fuzzy Balls hehe puts snout on balls and inhales deeply oh god im so hard~ licks balls punish me daddy~ nyea~ squirms more and wiggles butt I love your musky goodness bites lip please punish me licks lips nyea~ suckles on your tip so good licks pre of your cock salty goodness~ eyes role back and goes balls deep mmmm~ moans and suckles

9. On 12/4/2018 at 12:12 PM, Xalphox said:

@Lalatina

i'd just like u to know i have 300+ photo collection of loli's that i hand picked. some look REALLY life like too. there's some videos that look just like real life! it's crazy what the animation industry can do now a days haha

10. 19 hours ago, NorseTheNomad said:

An excerpt from an ERP

**She now puts her hand over her head, reeling her head back in really bad acted anguish “Oh woe is me! My true love is being sent off to become a Pathfinder, an organization with only a 30% success rate, where a success is counted at not dying. This night could be our last, mi amore, kiss me!” She makes a kissy face. Clearly acting was not in her future**

lmao u kiss guys in rp? lmao gay fag XD what a loser look at this guy

• Useful 1