PeaceKeeper2018

• Last visited

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

PeaceKeeper2018's Achievements

Hopper Bug

Hopper Bug (3/9)

1. This is a formal complaint being lodged against Staff Members Sting and Mist. This is in regards to banning of the12thdoctor on both the forums and the server. Attached will be evidence of a random banning coordinated by Mist in which I and others believe is in retaliation for a group chat created by myself to relay questions and concerns regarding the handling of a matter the ship ICly and OOCly have been made aware of. Today, 12thdoctor was banned by Mist on server for “Toxic Behavior” and not ceasing ERP on server despite being asked to stop… even though logs show that ERP did not take place prior to 12thdoctor’s banning, as shown by a screenshot of recent chat and system logs. Before 12th’s banning, 12th was involved in MedRP and dialogue RP. I believe that since Mist had been the one to ban 12th, it’s highly likely this is connected to a group chat that I started to bring concerns of my own to Mist as well as ask critical questions concerning complaints involving the issue that happened between Yumi Nakamura, Cass Newman and Kat Roberts (this was resolved the other day with no ERP committed but rather after a counseling session with another member of Medical). Mist had not answered to questions relayed to him via the chat (which I will show) and had only said that he would reply when he had the time… well, apparently, he had enough time to ban 12th for “Toxic Behavior” and “ERP”, despite none of the sort happening prior to the ban. Attached as well are screenshots of the ban on the forum as well as the point total of the warning given by Staff Member Sting. The reasoning for the banning on forums involved a specific line in the Character Bio alluding to a character’s past experience of having been raped. Let the record show that Cass Newman’s bio was created in 2017 and the new bio was made in January of this year, two months ago; this has been up for awhile without complaints being registered to 12th informing them that their bio is in violations of any rules. In fact, an immediate 1000 point warning was given rather than a simple warning; overkill for a bio that’s been up for several months without issues being brought up to the writer of this character bio. In fact, I’ll use Yumi Nakamura’s old character bio as an example. That bio was created in 2017 and flat out says that she was raped and a victim of human trafficking. Yet, no issues were taken upon it by Staff, even to this day. I believe Sting over-exerted himself in his ruling and ask that the issue be looked into, as the warning was a whopping 1000 perma-ban rather than a warning, asking or telling 12th to revise. I believe that Mist and Sting’s ban of 12thdoctor is a setup, especially after recent IC events and after a group chat was created where I asked relevant questions to Mist regarding what’s been going on (I’ve even told Mist that I have no issue resolving the IC issue that’s gotten some complaints off server). The fact that Sting posted a celebratory gif in the general chat of the discord group is suspect after Mist’s banning of 12th, I humbly ask for other Staff to look into this matter. If possible, I ask for the ban on the server AND on the forums to be re-evaluated based on provided evidence and logic. Again, all that I request is for both bans to be re-evaluated based on the provided materials and I ask that both Mist and Sting also be evaluated based on these issues: Sting for a 1000 Point warning for something that has existed on a character bio without issue for several months and Mist for banning 12th for events that did not occur before the ban, as shown by the console screenshot of the moment 12thdoctor was banned. Thank you for your time.
  2. Any room for Yumi Nakamura?
  3. Updated! Added one new person and edited two status updates
  4. More people and updates, here, there and everywhere
  5. @Sgt.Slaughter Added both @Detective BrawlAdded a thoughts on self section Enjoy
  6. @Xaero_SSTRP @sarduker @the12thdoctor1 @Detective Brawl Added!
  7. You probably don’t know Yumi Nakamura that much but maybe impressions of what you know of and seen of her Just curious!