PeaceKeeper2018

• Last visited

Everything posted by PeaceKeeper2018

1. Updated with a few new entries and status updates
  2. Added Hughes, Miller and Solomons!
  3. General Information Name: Raven Imada Sex: Female Age: 19 Weight: 159 lbs. Height: 5'8 Hair Color: Black Eye Color: Brown Place of Birth: Seattle, Washington Decent: Japanese-American Orientation: Bisexual Relationship Status: Single Personality: Quiet, Loyal to Friends, Anti-social Family: Father: Eric Imada (MI VETERAN)(Unknown) Mother: Mitsuki Imada (Civilian)(Unknown) Siblings: None Professional Information Current Status: Battalion/Faction: 112th / Mobile Infantry Current Station: Ulysses S. Grant Rank: Private Health & Status Status: Active Mental Illnesses: N/A Physical Disabilities: N/A Relationships: Aphelion Dominica: I feel guilty. She was trying to help. I'm going to try my best to be better. I just... I just needed to be alone. I guess I needed her instead. Friendship goes a long way these days and I think ours will bevva good one. We have each other's backs. William St. Claire: I'm not sure what to think of him, really. I don't know much about him. Either I'll get to know him more or I'll just stay out of his way and keep to myself, which is what I usually do. Christopher Miller: I guess I didn't know you well enough to know who you really are. Now I know.... you're just like the rest of them. Troy Hughes: What Yumi told me about him in her messages was true. He's a good person who wouldn't let anyone down. He's considerate and helpful and no doubt, he stopped me from getting myself killed on Sanctuary. Here's to hoping for a good friendship. Sergeant Solomons: Not much to say about him, but hes a good leader. Provost Corporal Wallace: Don't know what I did and I don't care. See you in Hell, motherfucker. Redbrick: She's gone... That bastard, Larson... That motherfucking son of a bitch... He'll pay.... MSGT. Kowalski: She genuinely cares, not like the rest... I just hope she's right. I'm buckling under the pressure and I'm beginning to reach my limits. I just hope she can help me. Viktoriya Natraski: Amazing..... beautiful..... angelic. I looked at her and instantly got hooked. I need her.... Jackie Knoxx: Not sure what to say about her. She has an attitude, that's for sure. She calls me Steps and, unfortunately, she might continue to call me that. I just hope she stops calling me Steps. Bently: The man is tired of this... I don't blame him. At least we're working together on ideas to help us survive, not for the Federation, but for each other.
  4. Earth has fallen... the center of the Federation and its empire has been besieged and ravaged by war from an alien race that wishes to destroy Mankind, regardless of which side they fight for; insurrectionists or Federation. Many have fallen to their quest for domination on Earth as those who were lucky enough to survive the initial attacks were evacuated... only to leave those defenseless or isolated behind. Soldiers and civilians who had fled watched in horror as their home became the next victim of the relentless foe and now those left behind are left to fend for themselves. What follows are the ongoing stories of those who have survived and are currently still struggling to do so. These are stories of survival; not of defending an empire but of simply staying alive... awakening to the reality of our universe. STARSHIP TROOPERS: Survivor Stories (STORIES WILL BE POSTED VIA NEW POSTS AND WILL FEATURE EITHER CHARACTERS YOU WANT TO SEE IN THE SERIES, LIKE FAMILY MEMBERS OR FRIENDS OF YOUR RP CHARACTERS, AND ORIGINAL CHARACTERS THOUGHT UP BY ME AND ANY OF YOU.) --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Story 1: The Fall of Earth - Part 1 San Francisco, California - December 30th, 2297 (COMING SOON)