Jester

• Last visited

Everything posted by Jester

1. Add Dex, the Telltale choice maker who is S OR RY
  2. When I ICly told him you were alive, he was such a happy trooper, it warmed my heart.
  3. I present to you gentlemen, the goodest of boys. Dan Crostino, Maxwell White, Franz Gokel, Charles Wolf, and Marbo Kirby. o7 you glorious bastards ;^)
  4. That time me and Franco bonded over Verbeck's ass like a couple of good ' grunts.
  5. Which is why its easily the best charsheet.
  6. Yeah, okay, here comes the tears. why am i crying in the club
  7. 16:57:39 - Col. Sara Zaiger[CH1 - RADIO]: Then perhaps there is something that I can do for you, Captain Bailey. 16:57:53 - BgGen. Brian C. Larsen[CH1 - RADIO]: "Brzzzzzzzzzz" 16:58:04 - Cpt. Daisy 'Hel' Bailey[CH1 - RADIO]: Can you replace the left knee servos in my Suit, Colonel Zaiger? 16:58:14 - BgGen. Brian C. Larsen[CH1 - RADIO]: I love it when you girls talk dirty
  8. 17:18:51 - **BgGen. Brian C. Larsen would lock lips with Rose, moaning like a homesick whale
  9. A grizzled MI non-commissioned Officer blocks your path on the way to armory. You thought you heard this man before, you've sworn you've heard tales of what he did to Private Alex, who came back to the bunks only being able to say, "DO NOT DUST ME!". You begin to freeze up, stopping dead in your tracks. You close your eyes shut, hard, wishing that he'll go away when you open them. Foolish, because now he's only a couple of feet away, you can smell the bug guts on his breath. "Evenin....Sarge." You barely manage to spit out. He puts his hands together, and says,
  10. Ive been talking to this same Killgore for years, he's a special, homosexual gem, dont mind him.
  11. I swear, you were the one whos footlocker I broke, it bothers me that it probably wasnt you lmao
  12. Witnessed. I swear, all I wanted was that stupid Fedcola