Jester

• Last visited

Posts posted by Jester

1. 16:57:39 - Col. Sara Zaiger[CH1 - RADIO]: Then perhaps there is something that I can do for you, Captain Bailey.
    16:57:53 - BgGen. Brian C. Larsen[CH1 - RADIO]: "Brzzzzzzzzzz"
    16:58:04 - Cpt. Daisy 'Hel' Bailey[CH1 - RADIO]: Can you replace the left knee servos in my Suit, Colonel Zaiger?
    16:58:14 - BgGen. Brian C. Larsen[CH1 - RADIO]: I love it when you girls talk dirty

• Like 2
  2. 55 minutes ago, Bohannon said:

20:38:05 - Cdt. Tegan Sarheat: Cadet Annabelle Thacker. One would bear the fruits of a question, I wish to plant this question in a metophorical sense.
    20:41:59 - Cdt. Tegan Sarheat: You wear the uniform of the that of a United Citizens Federation Fleet Cadet, although one would notice the individual before oneself bears multiple bodily injuries, some being wounds with the involvement of mutilation. One would then come to the assumption that the individual before oneself, being you, of course, would have a past history of Military service, without a doubt that being service in the Mobile Infantry galactic fighting force. Although, one could also assume you have past history as a Brothel worker, if the latter is correct, one would ask the amount of currency you allowed foreign individuals to commit acts of intercourse with you 'went for' in layman terms. One would assume not a vast amount.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!? I WENT AFK!

<3 oopsie

3. A grizzled MI non-commissioned Officer blocks your path on the way to armory.  You thought you heard this man before, you've sworn you've heard tales of what he did to Private Alex, who came back to the bunks only being able to say, "DO NOT DUST ME!". You begin to freeze up, stopping dead in your tracks. You close your eyes shut, hard, wishing that he'll go away when you open them. Foolish, because now he's only a couple of feet away, you can smell the bug guts on his breath. "Evenin....Sarge." You barely manage to spit out.

He puts his hands together, and says, 

Spoiler

lucioano.jpg.b8b396543011c5a6bbb3976e12275de6.jpg

YOU KNOW I HAD TO DO IT TO EM, SHIT-STAIN.

4. 24 minutes ago, OpTiCFaZeSoCkzZz said:

Bently gets Sexually assaulted.

@Kris @Jimbow

Reveal hidden contents

Cpl. Sebastian Bently: Jesus...

Rct. Benard KillGore: 2 bros, making sure everything in their poop shoot works? dont know how thats gay, sir

Cdr. Jeremey 'Arter' Nash: Right.

Cpl. Sebastian Bently: I'm gonna airlock myself.

Cdr. Jeremey 'Arter' Nash: If you're into that, good for you.

Ens. Naomi Stirling: --That....

Cdr. Jeremey 'Arter' Nash: But i'm not into that.

Rct. Benard KillGore: sit tight corporal

Rct. Benard KillGore: close ur eyes and pretend im Miss Stirling

Cdr. Jeremey 'Arter' Nash: I'm good.

Cpl. Sebastian Bently: That's it, airlock it is.

Cdr. Jeremey 'Arter' Nash: Bently told me hes into that shit.

[Recruit walks up to Bently.]

Cpl. Sebastian Bently: Back the fuck up, Recruit.

Rct. Benard KillGore: you dont have to fight me corporal

Cpl. Sebastian Bently: I don't plan to.

Rct. Benard KillGore: im here to kill bugs, and get fucked

Rct. Benard KillGore: and there arent any bugs on this ship

Ive been talking to this same Killgore for years, he's a special, homosexual gem, dont mind him.

5. 1 hour ago, Heresiarch Grimm said:

*Pvt. May Belle Fitzgerald 's breathing would quicken, and she would look around the room frantically, seeming to be so distressed her eyeballs might pop right out of her skull. She would attempt to quell her stutter a bit but to no real avail as she would speak slightly louder to begin with, but as on she would speak, she would become more and more quiet to the point where it would be less audible than before. "I... d-d-don't.... er... I... I.... I... c-can't... I m-m-mean... er... I... I... he uh... I-I-I was er... sh-sh-shot, a-a-a-a-and um... he... is... a-a-a... a f-f-friend... and... and... a-a-and... er... he was.. er... h-h--h-h-helping... me... er... a-a-and.... he... er... w-w-w-we... er... th-th-then... um... g-g... we... er... he.... I-I... he... went... and... uh... we er... er... er.. er... g-g-g-g-got... er... s-s-some... um... uh... d-d-... f--f-f-f-fed...c-c-cola... and... um... um... y-y-yeah... er.... M-m-m-master S-s-sergeant...." She would say, though it would be quite difficult to understand her when she spake.

**MSgt. Mikayla Kowalski waits for the door to close, looking back towards the trooper. "-- Then why are you turning into a machine gun?"

Witnessed. I swear, all I wanted was that stupid Fedcola