Fitz's Achievements

Hopper Bug

Hopper Bug (3/9)

1. It's official. People are no fun.
  2. Fitz

Shane Emmett

Add Yvonne instead of Hartwick.
  3. This is what 3rd Platoon looks like. make it canon
  4. Yes but generally not to the tool itself.
  5. --- APPLICATION - - OOC SECTION - Steam Name: ♥ Fitz 女装大佬 Steam I.D.: STEAM_0:0:61655859 Length of time on the Server: 1 year Length of time RPing: 4 years Time-Zone: GMT -5 How active are you?: On mostly every day, certainly every other day. If TAC is available during an event though, I will prioritize my TAC character over my MIPOD character. - What is your backstory that would make you believe that your character was a Psychic? OR Why would the Federation believe you were a Psychic as a child?: The Federation believed my character was a psychic as a child because they showed abilities at a young age during a screening. Write out a situation in which you would have to use one of your abilities?: A situation in which my character would use her abilities would be an NCO asking for the layout of a bughole we might be about to enter, as I'd like my character to be a senor. The RP would probably look something like this NCO: Give me a reading of the layout of that bug hole. My Character: Alright. /report I'm using detection, can I tell the layout of the tunnels within 100 meters? /roll *49* Admin PM'ing me: Yes, it splits off and dead ends on the right, but goes down on the left. There are many bugs. My Character: Uh yeah, it dead ends on the right and goes on the left, but a lot of bugs are down there too. --- - IC Section - Name: Yvonne L'Esperance Age: 18 D.O.B.: 7th of March, 2281 Sex: F Physical Description: Woman standing a pretty average five foot six with short brunette hair and brown eyes, fairly light skin. Speaks with an implacable Colonial accent. Her physique is average of that of an MI solder, pretty lean. - If Applicable - Current Rank: Education History: High school Criminal Record: None Employment History: None Service Record: --- --- ---
  6. Fitz

Jodie Cutter

Give him cocaine and a rotisserie chicken https://www.thesun.co.uk/archives/football/62864/revealed-gazza-snorted-14-lines-of-coke-before-his-raoul-moat-moment-read-his-shocking-line-by-line-confession/
  7. Hello, 9-1-1? Yes what is your poblum this deck subbort I think my friend shot himself and he's dead Check to making sure he is dead *gunshot* Okay, now what? Take his gidney