Fitz

• Last visited

Everything posted by Fitz

1. Fitz

Mary-Jane Wrightes

Ah... shows how cool I am... I have smoked though, couldn't handle it because I'm a feather/twig
  2. Fitz

Mary-Jane Wrightes

Okay Kraeggy-poo... wtf does that even mean...
  3. Fitz

Mary-Jane Wrightes

@weabthot There you go, just for you <3
  4. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Name: Mary-Jane Dickinson Wrightes Height: 5'10'' Weight: 130 lb Physique: Average Date of Birth: 19th of April, 2272 Place of Birth: Richmond, Terra -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Branch: Military Intelligence (FFRL) Rank: Second Lieutenant Status: Active Years of Service: 1 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Physical Description: A woman standing at average height with an averagely built physique. She would have brown hair, blue eyes, and light pale skin. She wouldn't wear much makeup if any at all, maybe some foundation and lipstick from time to time, but nothing very much. On her person, she would wear the uniform of an officer in the FFRL; the head of a resort. From her rank and insignia, it could be gathered that she would be a Second Lieutenant in the discipline of anthropology. Her voice would be soft and caring when speaking, a relatively low pitch but very smooth. // OOC note: That girl's my relative who was a Communist terrorist (The Weathermen), killing herself in NYC 1970 making bombs to blow up an NCO's dance, and she also babysat my dad a lot, lol. She looks a lot like me IRL which is a bit funny, but with a different nose. Maybe I'll bomb up the town someday like her? // -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- //Relationships (Name) -- (Relation) Morgan Keller - Interesting girl. She seems to be confused about her sexuality and is very self conscious of it, but I believe she is bisexual. She's the unintentionally silly sort, stubborn perhaps, and highly disagreeable, which just adds to her charm. She is well liked because of this I believe, but she is also quite a beautiful girl, and her face is intoxicating, which certainly doesn't hurt. I will have to talk to her more. Comment to be added.
  5. I can't really remember them interacting. Updated a few things.
  6. No matter what happened, I rolled below 50 in a drop I was forced on IC by Larsen, lol. (rolling 50 was the PK threshold) Actually how I died was being 1-shot from across the map by a sniper with no warning or anything of the sort and died immediately due to backwards morita taking half of my health.
  7. 21:17:10 - Pfc. Hadley Amira: Put your fucking helmet on, Fleet.
  8. @Archer Could this be moved to the KIA section? I would ask someone else but I don't want to waste anyone's time.
  9. This is my domain and my thread, therefor I order you to explain to me the joke in detail.
  10. I am referring to the colony of Castus in this case, not the planet. "Castus was the first restricted stellar colony and it caused a great many headaches for the Castian Corporation, particularly in the early years. It first went online with a crew complement of 35,000, employees of the corporation who had agreed to transfer here in return for an increase in pay. However, the five facilities of the Castus colony were built less as living quarters and more as a utilitarian factory, which the employees soon began to refer to as the Castus Penal Colony."
  11. "Planet Type: Gas giant" Technically it is a planet ;p I changed it to say around instead of on.
  12. At no point do I believe I said it was. Can you give an example of me doing so? If I did, that is my fault.
  13. Theme: -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Name: Stoke Reginald Mandeville Height: 5'6 Weight: 7.6st Physique: Very thin and small Date of Birth: 02-22-2274 Place of Birth: Castus -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Branch: Federation Fleet Rank: SCpo. Status: Active Years of Service: 3 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Physical Description: A person standing rather short and very thin with a young face and a bright smile always accompanying it. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Background: -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- //Relationships (Name) -- (Relation) Comment to be added.
  14. ** You might upon your ventures on the ship find a copy of this book in a trash can in the mess, or possibly in one's bookshelf. Upon further inspection or perhaps a quick browsing, it would seem to be a book of the opinions of a man named Stoke Mandeville written quite eloquently and persuasive, them being the extreme unlikelihood of a civil war breaking out in the Federation... written shortly before the civil war broke out in the Federation. //PM me if you character wishes to read this and you have questions about some specifics of the contents.
  15. @Wewai Gebratene Stierhoden am Stiel.
  16. @OpTiCFaZeSoCkzZz Updated you and stuffs.
  17. No matter how special we may be - not special -, I believe a unit that makes as many terrific mistakes as the 112th would have a very high death rate.
  18. Something that should happen quite a lot when outnumbered a bazillion to one by a superior force while operating behind their lines as a standard unit of Morita.
  19. Yes, but this doesn't mean the events that aren't in the core plot line can't be difficult and fun. I do though believe that the core plot line has been less fun than what it was with the Draconians, though that can't be changed now. I would suggest more PK's and possibly losing a battle every now and again for both the core plot line events and others.