Fitz

• Last visited

Everything posted by Fitz

1. Oops yeah, lool. I completely misread that.
  2. You're only using colonies that small or just in general for the rest of time? Elixaeberna's my (trying to think of word other than overused 'baby'. . .) country bumpkin and it's got 1.7 billion. I assume I won't be able to control a colony in the group until the 20th?
  3. Even this needs to be approved?

4. Right well I'll be sure to join on the 20th then. Elixaeberna's culture and ongoing conflicts were all created by me and I know everything very well so that's what I'll stick with if I get in. Oh an also, you'll need to invite me because I was denied entry once, lol.
  5. Stalker has some pretty good shit.
  6. How does one actually claim a system? I'd like to take Thorbjorg if I could.
  7. Question: What's Rez?

8. --- APPLICATION - - OOC SECTION - Steam Name: ♥ Fitz 女装大佬 Steam I.D.: STEAM_0:0:61655859 Length of time on the Server: Around eight months Length of time RPing: A few years (~3) Time-Zone: US EST (GMT -5) How active are you?: On every day for a few hours or more. Is this character already active on the Server?: No - What is your backstory that would make you believe that your character was a Psychic? OR Why would the Federation believe you were a Psychic as a child?: She would have been born in a rather impoverished section of the slumdog city of Neo-Charlotte on Terra, and the medical staff there would have not been too keen on catching what little amount of psychics they could while there might be other more important things to tend to in their opinion, which would cause more slips in usual through the system. As a child she would have also been rather weak due to illness and other such things such as lack of sleep, which would perhaps make her seem less the type to be a psychic than many others. She would have joined the Mobile Infantry to get out of town, seeing it as an easy way away from her family struggles in her area, just as her sister did before her, performing second weakest in her Boot. //The whole idea for the character is being a pretty bad psychic. I see a lot of MIPOD powergaming often, and I would like to contrast that, not only for purpose of contrast, but also I believe it would be quite fun and interesting to play and play with. Write out a situation in which you would have to use on of your abilities?: An enemy HVT hiding out in an apartment complex in an urban environment during a drop in which time is of the essence and the enemy might be closing in, making it imperative that the HVT is located and extracted with haste lest the mission be compromised. Of course you could not just stroll into a building and roleplay as if you would be able to scan the entire building for occupants, but rather going story by story as to segment the load of the task and therefore make the process easier and quicker in the long run. For an inexperienced psychic, I would presume attempting to search an entire building like that would leave you with nothing but perhaps disappointment and self harm. (Disclaimer: As I am not completely certain of the abilities available to me at the time I might be accepted, this is purely an example; I would not do any sort of pyschic doodad without first verifying it's being allowed as something that is open for my character and their level of experience as a psychic.) /me would take two deep breaths, then clearing her throat as she would concentrate on the task at hand. She would close her eyes shut gently and hold her right index finger up to her right temple in a sort of a stereotypical placebo motion. As she would stand in the doorway of the room she would rotate her head slightly from side to side before opening her eyes once more. /report I have attempted to search this room for occupants /roll Glenn would sit down in the chair across the man speaking some gibberish at 100 miles a minute. She look into the man’s eyes and reach over the table to place her palm on the man’s forehead, then keeping it there for a few seconds. /report What would the man be thinking of? /roll The man would have slowed his speech for a second or two, in which time shortly after she would turn to face the marine to her right. She would let out and unsure sounding “Uh…”, before suggesting, “I think he’s talking about trade… um… of some sort..?” --- - IC Section - Name: Lilly Allen Age: 19 D.O.B.: September 18th Sex: Female Physical Description: A woman of average height and a thin frame, her face looking to be affected by a moderate lack of sleep. Her face is ugly on all accounts, gaunt and hawk-like. Her hair is kept in a loose bun and it would be quite unkempt in nature, even though tied, being frizzy and a a bit bedraggled. Her lips would be chapped, and her eyes seemingly sunken. - If Applicable - Current Rank: Education History: Highschool diploma. Criminal Record: None. Employment History: None. Service Record: None. --- --- ---
  9. You should upda-- Nevermind I didn't post here, carry on.
  10. Fitz

Junia Layland

Ad ur dad. I don't expect you know enough of Powers.
  11. Fitz

Lawrence Chandler

You should update Carter, probably.
  12. With the Federation seemingly always at war and so busy in all that, I think it would be wiser to split the jobs into two so more focus could be put on each one. You could even make the SM a rank above the PC, but I think it would be cool to separate the two. Should've made that point earlier, oh well.
  13. Lase video he uploaded before he died :<
  14. 14:00:00 - CWO. Darius Hawke[CH1 - RADIO]: I was present for parts of the interaction with the... god-bug while on ship. 14:05:11 - Gen. Brian C. Larsen[CH1 - RADIO]: The kid can go quickly. I'm not a monster. Make hers slow and painful -- if the situation requires it.
  15. Yeah that's what I was referring to there, the legendary battles bit.
  16. The funny part this is an official UNICEF video with the goal of teaching Indian people not to literally shit on the streets.
  17. IC: Combat Engineer Detachment Application of Interest Name: Cassie Powers Physical Age: 26 Race: White as shite Gender: Female Eye Color: Brown Hair Color: Dirty blonde Height: 5'10'' Weight: 140lb Employment & Background Current Rank: Recruit Educational History: Highschool dropout. Criminal Record: Clean. Employment History: Two years in the MI, otherwise none. Service Record: Joined the MI two years after her brother Dex Powers, eventually promoted to Lance Corporal before she was demoted twice, then being promoted once more, getting to Corporal, only to be demoted twice more, and then transferred from her prior unit. OOC: Server Time: About eight months now. Roleplay History: A few years of Gmod RP.