Fitz

• Last visited

Everything posted by Fitz

1. I dunno, it's trash music, even worse than what you posted. I thought this was a race to the bottom, my friend.
  2. It isn't you bloody mother fuck bloody bitch I fuck you bloody.
  3. It is very clean, very good for environment.
  4. 18:36:16 - LCpl. Jason Marsh[YELL]: <color=215, 105, 105>Everyone sound off their sector baring, you start shooting we'll know where they're coming from.
  5. Actually, not really. They're only about 15 years older than my father was in 1965 and he's only 58. They played them for quite some time and he actually remembers the jingle after 50 years. Can't blame him though, it's pretty catchy eh?
  6. That is actually a very cool music video.
  7. If only he know of Anni, who has too left the MI, if not kicked. If you'd like to add me on Steam, I have an idea you might be interested in mebbe. https://steamcommunity.com/id/fitzgeraldo/
  8. Fitz

Ryan T. Lane

To this day, I do not understand what that meant. Could you add her tho?
  9. @radical roach@radical roach@radical roach@radical roach@radical roach@radical roach@radical roach@radical roach@radical roach@radical roach@radical roach@radical roach@radical roach
  10. Ah yes I love to increase my post count using fast threads which don't increase your post count. Whore.
  11. I've got a few of these around. I never really use them actually, 250's are my favourite. Does anyone else like Land cameras?
  12. Fitz

Kyril Layland

I doubt Nosh will be doing much TONing now that he's in the FFRL tho.
  13. It would be more efficient to just give a general description, then GM's could just use a map matching that description. rp_tb_city45_v02n could be used for any city on any planet tbh.
  14. Something like this is a good format: http://wiki.sstrp.net/index.php/Progenitor_Autopsy_Subject:_"Sparky" As for where to put it, at the moment there is no place to put it. Just make the a page and it can be organized later.