Recent Profile Visitors

2565 profile views

Whiplash's Achievements

Warrior Bug

Warrior Bug (4/9)

1. Whiplash

Out

Fair winds and full sails, Pilot. o7
  2. I'd agree that Tom Clancy can be hit or miss, but it's undeniable that although his works are that of fiction - they are scarily accurate to real procedures and events. I understand that a lot of people don't like the slower paced movies when they're looking for a war flick, but, Tom Clancy's work is still undeniably masterpieces of military fiction. It's also why I only named the good movies from the Jack Ryan series that aren't watered down action movies under the guise of a larger title. To stay on the subject of war movies, I'm going to also name a few more good flicks here instead of editing my last post; Zero Dark Thirty, American Sniper, Lone Survivor, Tears of the Sun, Bravo Two Zero, and Ninth Company. I know it isn't a war movie, but I'd also strongly recommend The Killing Fields to anybody interested in the politics of Southern Asia during the events of the Vietnam War, as it goes quite in depth with one of the most violent regimes in the world; the Khmer Rouge.
  3. Northern Limit Line, Tora! Tora! Tora!, Generation War, Midway, Into the White, and Jarhead are all fine pieces of media excluded from both lists. Oh, don't forget the Jack Ryan series; The Hunt for Red October, Patriot Games, Clear and Present Danger, and The Sum of All Fears. If you're into documentaries, Restrepo is a fantastic watch.
  4. good conduct, combat veteran & combat action, fed civil war ribbon, veterancy ribbon, federal defense
  5. this is exactly what two 98 rolls sound like
  6. we all know that saint claire sings, but did you know what it sounds like?!?!?! listen, and the results will shock you!
  7. i look away from this thread for a day or so and suddenly people happen yall been added
  8. Miles; Men, here is where we show these slack jawed, knife-legged sons-a-bitches they could not have picked a worse enemy than the human race! We are gonna blow the hell out of those dumb bugs until we don't have anything left to shoot them with, and then we're going to strangle them with their own living guts!
  9. next thing you know we'll have an admin from hong kong, an admin from the falkland islands, an admin from india, and an admin from south africa i for one accept our new tyrannical dictators passionate and determined leaders
  10. To add; there is a plethora of cadences on Youtube, including entire albums of Marine and Army cadences. A few examples below;
  11. 60-70 Rounds of .308, even if it's black tip, isnt going through a decent 2in quality steel plate. If you don't know weapons, then why comment on the effectiveness them? Ultimately, I feel as though these changes to the marauders are fairly pointless. I feel like you'd be better off focusing on activity within the division rather than re-balancing things that don't need to be re-balanced. Marauders fill a good niche, by nerfing/buffing them, you're drastically changing the dynamic -- not just for them, but for the other divisions as well.
  12. //:RELATIONSHIPS FEDNET PERSONAL LOGS - MILES, TYCHUS LANCASTER ID: TP170875-36840031 //:END //:PERSONAL LOGBOOK FEDNET PERSONAL LOGS - MILES, TYCHUS LANCASTER ID: TP170875-36840031 //:END //:BACKGROUND INFORMATION FEDNET PERSONAL LOGS - MILES, TYCHUS LANCASTER ID: TP170875-36840031 //:END
  13. COMPILING... COMPILING... *like all of this is out of date cut me some slack* ACCESS GRANTED; MILES, TYCHUS LANCASTER ID:TP170975-36840031 Facial reference; Theme song (?); General information; //:FULL NAME: MILES, TYCHUS LANCASTER //:SEX: MALE [NATURAL] //:AGE: 32 //:DOB: 10/08/67 //:POB: HOUSTON, TEXAS, TERRA, SOL //:EDUCATION: SAM HOUSTON HIGH SCHOOL [GRADUATED] //:TRAINING: COMBAT INFANTRYMAN'S COURSE [PASSED] FEDERATION MARINE CORPS LAW ENFORCEMENT COURSE [PASSED] COMBAT LIFE SAVER COURSE [PASSED] //:HEIGHT: 5'11 //:WEIGHT: 179LB //:BUILD: MESOMORPHIC //:BLOOD TYPE: O POS //:EYE COLOR: BROWN //:HAIR COLOR: BROWN //:ALIGNMENT: NEUTRAL - UCF //:CRIMINAL RECORD: N/A Service record; //:BRANCH: MOBILE INFANTRY TRANSFERRED FROM FEDERAL MARINE CORPS //:CLASS INFORMATION: REDACTED //:UNIT: 6TH MID, 3RD BRIG., 112TH BAT., A CO., 1PLT - REDEPLOYED FORMERLY OF 141ST MID, 302ND MI REG., 2ND BRIG., F CO., 1PLT //:PAY GRADE: E-4 //:RANK: CORPORAL //:TOURS: 4 COMPLETED, 1 ONGOING //:AFFILIATES - INDIVIDUALS IN RED MAY HINDER COMBAT EFFECTIVENESS //:N/A //:AWARDS Medical Information; [NOTE - ALL MEDICAL RECORDS BEGIN AT ENTRY TO SERVICE.] //:INJURIES AND WOUNDS //:N/A //:CYBERNETIC ENHANCEMENTS //:N/A Direct family - next of kin; //:MOTHER - KAYLA MILES - DECEASED //:FATHER - AVERY MILES - DECEASED //:BROTHER - CHESTER MILES - DECEASED //:BROTHER - ALPHONSO MILES - ACTIVE //:END
  14. What size should it be, if we're going for a loading screen? 1920x1080?