Whiplash

• Last visited

Everything posted by Whiplash

1. This is why we disarmed the Japanese. If the war had continued to 1946, this is what would have happened.
  2. speech checks in SSTRP when
  3. +1 i forgot i cant just +1 this is good more people read this
  4. @Deckers stinky did i win @Maple Leaf Moosefucker
  5. added hawthorne, updated solomons and dumont, added mccarthy @Maple Leaf Moosefucker @Coleision
  6. updated a bunch of people, added a bunch of people, updated theme also updated rank for the 8000000000000000th time
  7. Squires enlisted for one primary reason; his life, as he knew it, was crumbling down around him. He had lost his job as a welder due to an on-sight injury, his wife had filed for divorce, and his family was in no position to support him -- nor would he have taken their assistance. These culminated in his enlistment. Was it a genuinely better option than staying where they were? Probably not. Rhohan's economy had been completely militarized, and most jobs had been filled by unskilled workers. He wouldn't have been able to sustain himself. Were they just a through-and-through patriot? Do they still feel that way? Nope. Squires sees things in shades of gray; nobody is good, nobody is evil. Everything is relative. Were they seeking travel and adventure? Not exactly. Squires is a homebody; he's expressed he may call the Grant his home, but Rhohan is the only place he'd wish to live. Did their family push them into it? Squires' family is not one of military heritage, and his enlistment had mostly come from the blue. EDIT; This is my 69th post. I wasted it on this.
  8. teey @Maple Leaf Moosefucker
  9. What a necro, holy shit. Fuck you. I'll do something with this later today.
  10. WE'VE GOT A BREACH @Xalphox
  11. updated a bunch of people, added hux @Rook
  12. updated awards to el excellente spec added st. claire, scott, takeshi, and shaw @Silent @hewhogrillsbears @Lalatina @Deckers
  13. @Tony you know you like it
  14. @Tony @hewhogrillsbears @Pilotfish added hedgeworth and scott, updated vickers
  15. I like the idea of introducing more weapons, but I feel as though some of the concepts here are a bit off; 12.7mm subsonic, blunt-tipped, caseless ammunition (assuming it'd have similar properties to subsonic hollow point) would most likely be too heavy and impractical for use against Arachnids, as it'd lack the penetration needed to punch through the carapace. The Mk5 also have heat and reliability issues, as caseless ammunition doesn't extract heat from the weapon like standard, cased ammunition does. Not to mention that, if using the Mk4's firing system, would also have to contend with electrical issues caused by the aforementioned heat or something like an electromagnetic pulse. Fully automatic 12.7mm would also impart incredible fatigue on the operator, regardless of fire rate. I'm not against adding another Morita variant, but I feel like the Federation would design it more to fight Progenitors moreso than Arachnids, as even the Mk1 has proven to be mostly effective against them. Maybe I'm being a bit too nitpicky here, but it's how I feel looking at the IC weapon from a practical standpoint. EDIT; I think something chambered in a round ballistically similar to .300 Blackout or 6.8mm Remmington using a traditional gas-operated, rotating bolt assembly with either the means to attach a suppressor, or an integrated suppressor would fair quite nicely against Human, Skinny, Arachnid, and Progenitor targets.
  16. updated relations and added a new log
  17. //:RELATIONSHIPS FEDNET PERSONAL LOGS - TENELL, RALPH DAVIS ID:144511-120720 //:END //:PERSONAL LOGBOOK FEDNET PERSONAL LOGS - TENELL, RALPH DAVIS ID:144511-120720 //:END
  18. COMPILING... ACCESS GRANTED; DAVIS, RALPH TENELL ID:144511-120720 !!WARNING - CORRUPTED INFORMATION!! Facial reference; Theme song (?); General information; //:FULL NAME: TENELL, RALPH DAVIS //:SEX: MALE [NATURAL] //:AGE: 24 //:DOB: 4/20/2274 //:POB: SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS, TERRA, SOL //:EDUCATION: DOUGLAS MACARTHUR HIGH SCHOOL [GRADUATED] //:TRAINING: BASIC COMBAT TRAINING [PASSED] FLEET AVIATION SCHOOL [PASSED, DR-4 VIKING QUALIFIED] SERE TRAINING [PASSED] //:HEIGHT: 5'8 //:WEIGHT: 161LB //:BUILD: MESOMORPHIC //:BLOOD TYPE: AB NEG //:EYE COLOR: BROWN //:HAIR COLOR: BROWN //:ALIGNMENT: NEUTRAL - UCF //:CRIMINAL RECORD: N/A Service record; //:BRANCH: FLEET //:CLASS INFORMATION: REDACTED //:UNIT: REDACTED //:FORMERLY OF 16TH CAV 'DARK HORSE', TROOP C AIR, 2ND LIFT PLT - STATIONED ABOARD UCF-BC-175 RODGER W. YOUNG //:PAY GRADE: N/A //:RANK: N/A //:DEPLOYMENTS: REDACTED //:TOURS: REDACTED //:AFFILIATES - INDIVIDUALS IN RED MAY HINDER COMBAT EFFECTIVENESS //:COMMANDING OFFICER - N/A //:SECTION LEADER - N/A //:NCO INSTRUCTOR - N/A //:REGISTERED PARTNER - N/A //:AWARDS //:COMPILING. . . //:COMPILING. . . //:NO ENTRIES FOUND //:ACHIEVEMENTS; //:COMPILING. . . //:COMPILING. . . //:NO ENTRIES FOUND //:DISCIPLINARY RECORDS; //:COMPILING. . . //:COMPILING. . . //:NO ENTRIES FOUND Medical Information; [NOTE - ALL MEDICAL RECORDS BEGIN AT ENTRY TO SERVICE.] //:COMPILING. . . //:COMPILING. . . //:NO ENTRIES FOUND Personal information; //:COMPILING. . . //:COMPILING. . . //:FILE CORRUPTED //:CONTACT SERVER ADMINISTRATOR - ERROR CODE 130748 Direct family - next of kin; //:MOTHER - MELODY TENELL - ACTIVE //:FATHER - TYLER TENELL - ACTIVE //:BROTHER - JACOB TENELL - ACTIVE //:END
  19. There's a line between making them difficult and hard. Spamming overwhelming amounts of enemies doesn't make an event difficult - it makes it hard. Making it difficult has the enemy "utilize" the environment and work against you. Take up ridge lines, flank, surround, and attempt to either pin or destroy rather than swarm.