Traitorverpackung

• Last visited

Everything posted by Traitorverpackung

1. Killed PC. I just ended the life of my PC. Maybe it will work tomorrow somehow again or this is it. 4 years with Win 7 and no formatting. Glhf :D
  2. 02:09:15 - 3Spc. Aoife 'Kansas' York: Range. Are you dead? 02:09:19 - LCpl. Angela P. Clark: Are we allowed to? 02:09:29 - 3Spc. Aoife 'Kansas' York: It's easier to ask for forgiveness than for permission. 02:09:42 - LCpl. Angela P. Clark: I don't like that reasoning. 02:09:55 - **2Spc. Ronny 'Retard' RangeA group of 2nd platoon docs is operating Range at the moment, looking with a angry faces at York... 02:09:59 - LCpl. Angela P. Clark: So. Range. How ar- 02:10:06 - **LCpl. Angela P. Clark chuckled 02:10:07 - LCpl. Angela P. Clark: Yup. 02:10:09 - LCpl. Angela P. Clark: Just gonna. 02:10:20 - **LCpl. Angela P. Clark grabbed York, whisking her out 02:10:22 - LCpl. Angela P. Clark: Bye! 02:10:23 - LCpl. Angela P. Clark: Good luck! 02:10:27 - 3Spc. Aoife 'Kansas' York[WHISPER]: <color=105, 105, 215>I don't think they liked the question. 02:10:36 - **3Spc. Aoife 'Kansas' York is dragged away. 02:10:40 - **2Spc. Ronny 'Retard' RangeThe docs return their work... Straight outta logs.
  3. Have you ever thought of a communist pack so everyone gets every card? Then there would be no competition and everbody would be happy for sure. Why do I think communism is not the way to approach card packs... Nah, all good. |8°] Comrade@El Excellente
  4. The most retarded person in universe. Ron - Lick!
  5. How about some licky confusion? And some Ronny hotness? They both want to be part of your life! 8^]
  6. Processed - Expect it on 12/6 - Delivered Note: I am sorry to inform you that I only acquired one carton of the Fed-brand Gold 100 cigarettes in time. The second one is in the Saturday shipment and will be delivered at the 12/08. Processed - Expect it on 12/6 - Delivered Note: The wooden planks will be delivered to the cargo area. Check container 205-H. It will be somewhere in there.
  7. Processed - Expect it on 12/04 Delivered, check your locker. Note: Uniforms are send directly to the armoury, as well as the Slack sets and the grooming kit. A note will be attached on it. If your name stands on this note, just grab it. If you can't find your order contact me as soon as possible. Processed - Expect it on 12/04 - Delivered Note: The OptiQal X55 Elite Rangefinders © in the civilian issued form are subject for delay due to wartimes. Expect this order on the 12/06. Also I found only a set of 10 for the Adhesive Moustache. So you will get four packs à 10 moustaches. Processed - Expect it on 12/04 - Delivered, check your footlocker.
  8. Processed - Expect it on 12/04 - Delivered
  9. 1,5 is my charisma score. Gotta level up soon to 1.67
  10. Basic Information Name: Carl Rocks Place of Birth: Terra, South America Date of Birth: 1.1.2285 Age: 23 Gender: Male Height: 1.98 Physical Description: Pvt. Carl 'Retard' Rocks, Pfc. Jimmy 'The Kid' Russels, Pfc. Arnold 'Dutch' van Ruyter, Pfc. Adrian 'Edgelord' Marshal Pfc. Eric 'Asshole' Shepard Weight: 110kg Hair colour: Black Eye colour: Brown Military Information Rank: Lance Corporal Branch: MI Years of Service: 2 Service Record: Joined 82nd Morita Rifles. Changed to 112th Morita Rifles Personal Information Family: Father Anton Rocks, 52 and Mother Luise Rocks, 50. Sister Jenny Rocks, 19. Backstory: Rocks was born in Guyana, near Georgetown. He has a little sister and his parents. His father is a foreman and his mother works in a store. His parents kicked him out on his 18th birthday and his sister as soon she turned 18th. Both had a apartment far out Georgetown and worked in multiple minijobs. A year later, Rocks recognized the MI and took his chance. His sister went to Alpha Centauri when earth has fallen. Now she came back to earth. Other Information: Rocks has lost three fingers on his right hand. Indexfinger and thumb are left. Personal Relationships Eric Shepard. We had alot of buttheads going through and through our platoon. That butthead stayed. He's fearless and kills alot of bugs. I can work with that. Everything else beside, he's a friend. That dick cutting off a ear. In the fucking battlefield. I mean, it's not a surprise that he did that. But it surpises me. What the fuck. These ears smell after a few days like shit. Then that luck strikes again and pulls his ass out of court. He only got a boo boo and nothing more. I still gotta smile because of this. Next time I see him we gonna clear out that bar. Hell yeah we do!
  11. We do a little char round here. Man hell I created my first char with no clue. Lick was just nothing pretty much. I joined mid event and had no clue and almost died two times. Poor Krautstag. And the first question back on the ship was how he passed Boot camp and why . So I thought about that for a few minutes. Was it a genuinely better option than staying where they were? : No. Were they just a through-and-through patriot? Do they still feel that way? : Oh well at first time Lick saw members of the MI and co as good bois. Dudes who do everything to protect the weak. He still feels the same but also believes in a big meat grinder. You ever will ask him if you should join the MI the answer is a clear "If you want to suffer the shit out of you, sure. If you want a decent human life, then no." Were they seeking travel and adventure? : Somewhat. Being in active combat is always adventure. Did their family push them into it? : His wife was in the Medical Detachment. Both have the same ideals. So why not he thought. His wife supported him, and took care of the kids. But as things went, both are not so sure staying in the MI anymore. Not much for his wife, she's a medic and CO. Not that high risk of dying. But Lick is a filthy NCO in the MI. The risk getting killed is always high and so he evaluates if it's still reasonable for him, his kids and his wife. But a few words he remembers "Darling you are clever enough not to get killed. And don't dare you not coming back in time. I'll kill you a second time if you die."
  12. Processed - Expect it on 10/31-11/02 - Delivered, check your footlocker.
  13. What a nice boy. What a nice suit. What a nice gun. How nice!
  14. Steam will never forget that I saw this. And it will for sure plop up again. I suffer.