Traitorverpackung

• Last visited

Everything posted by Traitorverpackung

1. What is the opinion about your brother? His name is Andrè König in case you forgot him.
  2. I will smuggle stuff in his cell.
  3. We are one man short... Who could that be... Right Finch but It would be good to have Lick too please 8^]
  4. tHIS WILL BE PAYED WITH BLOOD AND CAPS
  5. Ah the great Chandler... I saw this comming and prepared! Prepared message: Could you add Lick?
  6. @Zebastion Zebastion: Could i have a hot piece of biography? Waiter: No problem Sir, hot piece of biography. Anything else? Zebastion: No, thank you. Waiter brings a hot piece of biography Waiter: Here you go, I hope you enjoy your meal. Zebastion: Thanks, I will. On the hot piece of biography is something written, "Alicia White Traitorverpackung: Could i have a hot piece of biography?
  7. How to get more post to rank up? Kinky
  8. God hates you and your whole clan! Joke!
  9. How dare you to not add me instant! You will be punished for that with five lickshs! I mean lashes!
  10. You smell that? It smells like something got burned by a backblast. Could be Lick... 8^]
  11. I wanna like this so hard but i can'T 'cause the button isn't here 8^[
  12. I miss somebody... Somebody who got backblasted. Something licky. Idk maybe you can help me out 8^]
  13. Didn't catched it IC strangly. Gotta wait for that and then i change the entry.