nikb

• Last visited

Everything posted by nikb

1. Updated: Minor updates to keep this shit relevant
  2. //: Drop Lead: Sgt. Lowell Hartwick //: Second In Command: Sgt. Leana Wells //: Squad Leaders: Lance Corporal Hadley Amira, Lance Corporal Daniel Spriggan Blue Team: Orange Team: //: Wounded In Action (W.I.A.): Sgt. Leana Wells, Pfc. Mikhail Kuznetsov, Pvt, Starn Oakfell, Spc. Katrina Geier, LCpl. Hadley Amira, Spc Burke //: Killed In Action (K.I.A.): //: Notable Acts: //: Mission Summary: Go to Kredia and get HVT
  3. ** Maj. Sebastian Bently sniffled softly, looking over his cup of coffee, watching steam escape from the top of the mug and evaporate in the air. He'd reach down, wrapping his right hand around the mug, index and middle finger sliding into the small handle. He raised his mug, taking a long, long sip of the black coffee inside before setting the mug back onto the wooden desk. The man blinked a few times, listening to Asper recount the scenario as he reached up with his free hand, the left one, to lightly scratch his gloved fingertips against his stuble. Bently looked to be waiting. Somewhat impatiently, his impatience growing by the minute. Clearly, the Major had something to say. @OpTiCFaZeSoCkzZz
  4. Sounds clique-y to me, hm...
  5. hartwick you necrophiliac
  6. nikb

Sierra Heiland

come back dad ;(
  7. fucking add hartwick you slag
  8. Added: Added Donovan @Ymot Tommy Wort
  9. shit i forgot, optic had me add THREE people
  10. Updated: Added Wells, Taylor, and Read @OpTiCFaZeSoCkzZz
  11. //: Drop Lead: Sergeant Lowell Hartwick //: Second In Command: Warrant Officer Arryn Falco //: Squad Leaders: Blue Team: Orange Team: //: Wounded In Action (W.I.A.): 2Spc. Alice Carmine, Lance Corporal Jackson McCarney //: Killed In Action (K.I.A.): //: Notable Acts: //: Mission Summary: Go do 24 hour patrol on bug planet
  12. [REPORT] WO. Arryn 'Pertinax' Falco: uhm yeah mobcomm you're really bad ok. too many bug. i need more erp time with chariots ok?
  13. Updated Added Ramsey @El Excellente
  14. Updated Added Redbrick and Harley @TheLynch Added Bently @OpTiCFaZeSoCkzZz