nikb

• Last visited

Everything posted by nikb

1. sorry i'm 6'3 you fat cunt
  2. no you don't you fucking nonce
  3. fuck you you daft prick eat my small willy you fuckin melanoid cretin
  4. //: Drop Lead: A/Sgt. Lowell Hartwick. //: Second In Command: Technical Sergeant Naomi Hawthorne. //: Squad Leaders: N/A Blue Team: N/A Orange Team: N/A //: Wounded In Action (W.I.A.): //: Killed In Action (K.I.A.): //: Notable Acts: //: Mission Summary: Go and stop seppie convoy, recover cargo for intel
  5. //: NCO in charge: A/Sergeant Lowell Hartwick //: Time and Date of session: 2/7/2299 //: Type of Training Session: Ammo Bearing //: Notable Acts:
  6. https://pastebin.com/dx3vAkD1 dual bio-tech legs for the losers who lose limbs
  7. //: Drop Lead: Corporal Hartwick, Lowell. //: Second In Command: Lance Corporal Clark, Angela P. //: Squad Leaders: Lance Corporal Harth, Veronika Blue Team: Lance Corporal, Harth Veronika Orange Team: //: Wounded In Action (W.I.A.): N/A //: Killed In Action (K.I.A.): N/A //: Notable Acts: //: Mission Summary: Go around and close bug holes on Kredia, after closing bug holes in AO we were transferred to a base to garrison it, in which we built defenses, established a medical station and radio operation area and fought off two groups of pirates
  8. nikb

o7 TEAMSPEAK!

just make the channel in discord