1. Noviix

Zealious Odin

Updat Kayne please cyka
  2. Noviix

Anderson Kayne

Will do once home from school
  3. Noviix

Anderson Kayne

Updated with Sergeant, also inform me if you want me to update your personal relation if we've RP'd more or whatever.
  4. Simply saying, "this will not change" shuts down any chance of conversation and doesn't make anything seem productive. If you want to make an argument that the event runner is king because it's their event, anyone can simply deny a PK because it's their character. Pushing a PK System on a Per-admin basis in my opinion is an awful idea and I am frankly confused on to what will get me killed and what won't. Few examples: On a Cipher event I can get unlucky, roll from the DROPSHIP, the START of an event, and be out for the entire thing. I sat in an APC for 2 hours, then was told I had to sit for another OOC hour in the medbay. On an Archer event I can roll a 2 on my first death and it can be completely negated without injury while people drop to the left and right of me. I'm not complaining, I kept my character intact and albeit I'm fine with it, I'm just showing the drastic differences. On a Xal event, I can roll a 6 and get severely injured, create pressure, and have a medic required to attend to me or I will die. On another admin's event, a team can clear a room, the admin will noclip inside, kill an unsuspecting player, and ask them to roll.. They rolled a 1 and died. I've had an experience where someone has been locked in a room, peeked me in noclip, unlocked the door without RP, and killed me and asked for a roll where I could have possibly been PK'd. These 5 examples have all happened to me or someone I can vouch for in the little over a week that I have been here, I should not have to study event running patterns to know when my character might have the plot armor of a god or be a lamb to the slaughter or some in-between. Sure, saying "event runner is king" covers all bases and pushes away the problem, but I don't think anyone should have to put time in a character and then have this much uncertainty. If you want to breed some uncertainty and chance, just implement a roll system similar to Kebab's, if you don't, don't use a roll system and figure something else out but let their be discussion. If you want my say on a solution ; perhaps just chill on PKs entirely. If someone dies, tell them to MedRP, if they don't and negate their wounds, /event kill them. If someone dies more than once but has medRP'd, maybe say they need to really steer from combat for the rest of the event or they might die. If they run from the group, warn them if you want as the event runner or kill them. Take this as you wish. These aren't meant to make any administrator or anyone look bad, I am simply stating them for the sake of the argument here. TL;DR: Far too much uncertainty on an admin to admin event running basis.
  5. Noviix

Anderson Kayne

Done updated pretty much every relationship already on there changed face claim to a gif instead of a still image added a noteworthy photos tab with one photo
  6. update kayne while ur at it
  7. 17:42:12 - 2Spc. Victoria Galloway: / a Better than some nigger loving deathmakers. 17:42:17 - 2Spc. Victoria Galloway[LOOC]: VOID THAT ^ 17:42:19 - Pvt. Chuck Malone[LOOC]: excuse you? 17:42:22 - **Spc. Rock Sanders points to a scare on his face 17:42:23 - Cpl. Anderson Kayne[LOOC]: e x c u s e m e 17:42:25 - LCpl. Travis Young[LOOC]: FAIL! 17:42:26 - Pvt. Chuck Malone[LOOC]: dude, racist 17:42:28 - Spc. Eric 'McDowny' McDowly[LOOC]: wat 17:42:31 - LCpl. Travis Young[LOOC]: MISSION FAILED! 17:42:37 - LCpl. Travis Young[LOOC]: WE'LL GET EM NEXT TIME! 17:42:40 - 2Spc. Victoria Galloway[LOOC]: WE'll GET EM NEXT TIME
  8. I agree with that but continuity in a system is important especially when a lot of people think an issue lies in said system. And if some admins find that there is a flaw they should bring attention to it as this thread started to do, but it seems that hasn't gone too far.
  9. An issue I've been seeing is a lack of continuity from admin to admin when they run events. Xal seems to do everything by the book, enforce the roll system, while some others will just neglect it entirely or use it sparingly. Which granted is fine, however, it's hard to pinpoint an issue with a system if there is no clear system. It'd be a lot easier to distinguish whether or not there is a truly a problem if it was a bit more clear and standardized.
  10. IC: Combat Engineer Detachment Application of Interest Name: Nikolai Volkov Physical Age: 22 Race: Cacuasian Gender: Male Eye Color: Brown Hair Color: Brown Height: 6'0" Weight: 190 lbs Employment & Background Current Rank: Private Educational History: High School Diploma Criminal Record: Clean Record Employment History: N/A Service Record: Nikolai Volkov is fresh into the MI and the 112th, no previous records of military service are applicable. OOC: Character's College Explanation: N/A Server Time: Little over a week (Maybe 40ish Hours) Roleplay History: Five to six years of Garry's Mod Roleplay, Two years of ArmA Milsim
  11. 12:19:21 - Sgt. Barry Wallace[YELL]: <color=215, 105, 105>WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU? 12:19:27 - Spc. Lily 'Bunny' Richardson: affirmative 12:19:33 - Sgt. Barry Wallace[YELL]: <color=215, 105, 105>AFFIRMITIVE? 12:19:36 - Sgt. Barry Wallace[YELL]: <color=215, 105, 105>ARE YOU A FUCKING ROBOT? 12:19:49 - Sgt. Barry Wallace[YELL]: <color=215, 105, 105>CAN I SLIDE MY COCK IN YOU IF I SLIDE MY CARD THROUGH YOUR TITS?
  12. Noviix

Anderson Kayne

Done along with medical updates
  13. 12:23:50 - Rct. glorbo glogo: uhhh 12:23:51 - Sgt. Zealious 'Free-ball' Edwards[LOOC]: Just gonna kick him. 12:23:54 - Rct. glorbo glogo: no 12:24:01 - Rct. glorbo glogo: i was somewhere getting sprite 12:24:04 - Rct. glorbo glogo: ples 12:24:20 - Rct. glorbo glogo: please 12:24:22 - Cpl. Anderson Kayne[LOOC]: okay well welcome to a roleplay server 12:24:26 - Rct. glorbo glogo: i wanna kill buga
  14. Noviix

Anderson Kayne

Updated w/ new Rank & Medical Records
  15. Well aside from the 3 roll which probably wouldn't have changed your death.. You did give a reason to die by not wearing a helmet. RIP though -interesting- character design
  16. Anderson Kayne my coffee sipping acquaintance