Timere

• Last visited

Timere's Achievements

Larvae

Larvae (1/9)

1. IC: Combat Engineer Detachment Application of Interest Name:Timere Bellator Physical Age:21 Race:Human Gender:Male Eye Color:Blue Hair Color:Brown Height:5'10 Weight:186 Employment & Background Current Rank:Recruit Educational History: (Don't feel obligated to include a large background of knowledge, as an infantryman in the MI you likely wouldn't have much experience.)I went to high school and passed like any normal student but did not go to collage even if my parents wanted me to I prefer to server the military. Criminal Record:Clean Employment History:Been on 2 missions but was not part of the battle. I lack battle experience. Service Record: (Previous ranks, positions, or commendations or other notable marks.) I have not been recommended but that's because i never was part of the battle. OOC: Character's College Explanation: (N/A if not applicable, if you don't understand, read the OOC section below the original post.) My character Never Went to Collage. Server Time: (Estimate) About a Few hours And i plan to remain active Roleplay History: (Brief) I have been doing casual role play on ship and doing things off ship during events like equipping myself for example. I also been doing things on ship like drinking role play and equipping myself before battle and other examples i can do but this is meant to be brief.