Baltazar

• Last visited

Everything posted by Baltazar

1. Funny to hear that now, little bit less than a year ago I asked to cut off my hand.
  2. HOSPITALIERS, ASSEMBLE ( BRIGHT SHOULD BE PHOTOSHOPED SOMEWHERE IN THE CORNER)
  3. Criminal records? More like autobiography
  4. This page was forsaken. Idk what to add, write me something you want me to write, maybe I can move my ass to type soemthing in.
  5. I'm sorry to do this again, but I need another LOA for 3-4 days. I failed my english exam and I got one more exam to pass, so I need time to study it. I will try to find time to appear on the server these next days. Once again, I'm very sorry guys.
  6. Cpl. Cornelius Zeem - Baltazar - Back from LOA
  7. Zeem, semi-LOA 2-3 days. Sorry
  8. Baltazar

Am back

No Kayne, you are dead. It's FakeNews
  9. Cpl. Alexander 'Lick' Tschenkowitsch: But sadly my ass was already bought. Cpl. Cornelius Zeem: Who did that? Cpl. Alexander 'Lick' Tschenkowitsch: So he didn't get any. Cpl. Alexander 'Lick' Tschenkowitsch: She#s called Julia and is my wife. Cpl. Cornelius Zeem: Lucky. Cpl. Alexander 'Lick' Tschenkowitsch: My poor ass. Sgt. Patrick Stevenson: Yup. Sgt. Patrick Stevenson: So you let her peg you. Cpl. Alexander 'Lick' Tschenkowitsch: Well. **Cpl. Cornelius Zeem stares. Sgt. Pauline Westervelt: Well- do you? Cpl. Cornelius Zeem: You what. Sgt. Patrick Stevenson: That's not a no? Cpl. Alexander 'Lick' Tschenkowitsch: It's not my ass anymore. Sgt. Patrick Stevenson: It's still your ass. Cpl. Cornelius Zeem: Dude. Cpl. Alexander 'Lick' Tschenkowitsch: Here name is on it. **Cpl. Cornelius Zeem starts laughing. Cpl. Alexander 'Lick' Tschenkowitsch: It's hers. Sgt. Patrick Stevenson: That's fucking beta. Sgt. Patrick Stevenson: Beta-male. **Cpl. Cornelius Zeem laughs his ass off. Cpl. Alexander 'Lick' Tschenkowitsch: Man you don't know. I'm Omega-Male. Cpl. Cornelius Zeem: Duuude. Sgt. Patrick Stevenson: More like strap-on-male. Cpl. Alexander 'Lick' Tschenkowitsch: Oh shit. Sgt. Patrick Stevenson: Lube-male. Cpl. Alexander 'Lick' Tschenkowitsch: God please stop. Cpl. Alexander 'Lick' Tschenkowitsch: Haha. Cpl. Cornelius Zeem: You started this. Sgt. Patrick Stevenson: I hope you feel bad.
  10. Somebody put the recent drop log. Yes, that with OB.
  11. *gives an 'OK'* That's YES from me.
  12. Name: Cornelius Zeem Rank: Corporal Item(s) requested: x1 Lick's butt x3 FedFinest cigs New leather hat Pair of leather gloves Whip Rubber ball.
  13. Are you alive Noviix? I thought you were kidnaped by aliens
  14. Why am I still in 'Dead or Gone' topic beatch