Ymot

• Last visited

Everything posted by Ymot

1. If I missed anyone let me know.
  2. Ymot

Gavin Mackenzie

Whoever plays the character Nu, I added you.
  3. Ymot

Jamie Modine

His new goal is to become the MI photographer. Nothing else, nothing more. Don't ask to be added, I replaced the relationship section with a photo section. Taking photo's is honestly better for me compared to NCO
  4. Man I really need to stop being lazy and update this.
  5. Ymot

Training Log

Engineering Training Log File 054 Instructor: MSpc. Cait Donovan Trainee(s): Spc. Lawrence Chandler Subject: Weapon Tech (WEP) Category: Every weapon, minus the Peace Maker as he was already trained in it. Date: 15/06/2019 Time: 1:55 am Notes: We went through all the weapons in the bay, then went to the SIM room to try said weapons out. He learned fast as he has used 90 percent of the weapons required for the cert in past drops. Went well!
  6. Ymot

Jamie Modine

"I'm in a world of shit... Yes. But I am alive. And I am not afraid." - LCpl. Jamie Modine Theme song: Basic Information Name: Jamie Modine Place of Birth: Boston, US Date of Birth: 31st July Age: 20 Gender: Male Height: Average Physical Description: Hair colour: Light brown Eye colour: Hazel Military Information Rank: Lance Corporal Years of Service: He hasn't seen much combat. Service Record: Rct. > Pvt. > Pfc. > LCpl. Personal Information Family: Unknown Backstory: Unknown Characteristics: Sarcastic, bit of a joker, kind, Other Information: N/A - Not much information as of yet. Photo-book (Yes that's right, he wants to be the MI photographer.) N/A for now.
  7. Ymot

Training Log

Engineering Training Log File 046 Instructor: MSpc. Cait Donovan Trainee(s): Spc. Chloe Harris, 2Spc. Fox Jenkins Subject: Systems Category: Every category covered, test [COMPLETE]. Date: 30/05/99 Time: 10:30 pm - 12:00 am Notes: Both fast learners, showed great interest and were brilliant throughout. Phan over looked when I conducted the test, both Fox and Harris were quick to answer, showing that they learned well. I defiantly will be using the formula I used for this lesson again.
  8. UPDATED THE RANK WOOOOOOO Also I will add the people who want to be added soon. I just don't want to write anything til I feel like it, otherwise it would seem half assed. Sorry humans.
  9. Sorry to everyone who is waiting for a char to be added or updated, I will do soon promise.
  10. I will add when I can, I very behind on alot of updates lol.
  11. I will update the Oak tomorrow!
  12. will add when i can
  13. f a c e c l a i m added
  14. Ymot

Gavin Mackenzie

He is back! And following the path of medic. Ladybugs, hoorah.
  15. She only has one theme song now. The song is perfect, the lyrics and tone work well with her current character. Also to those who want to added/updated, I will do soon!
  16. @Lick Me I have Leprosy Updated Sunny @NorseTheNomad Updated Cinder