StevieJr

• Last visited

Everything posted by StevieJr

1. how much you wanna bet wilkins 2.0
  2. Looks like I owe you a coke
  3. [128.0] SgtMaj. Oswald Moss: Her eyes make Corporal Ling Wongs look like Holtz's dick.
  4. You should add Patrick to the dead section and also Tanner?
  5. Wow okay. Done dingus Done
  6. IC: Combat Engineer Detachment Application of Interest Name: Ionna Ardrelean Physical Age: 19 Race: White Gender: Female Eye Color: Brown Hair Color: Dirty Blonde Height: 5'7 Weight: 135lbs Employment & Background Current Rank: Pfc. Educational History: High School Criminal Record: N/A Employment History: Fed-Burger employee throughout highschool Service Record: Served six months as a private in the mobile infantry, often being transferred from unit to unit. OOC: Character's College Explanation: (N/A if not applicable, if you don't understand, read the OOC section below the original post.) Server Time: A year Roleplay History: SSTRP, S7RP.
  7. Reminds me of a certain democrat senator who doesn't know how many works
  8. //: Drop Lead: Sgt. Bradley Tanner //: Second In Command: N/A //: Squad Leaders: Blue Team: Pfc. Shane Emmett Orange Team: Pfc.Daniel Spriggan //: Wounded In Action (W.I.A.): Spc. Troy Hughes(Possibly) //: Killed In Action (K.I.A.): N/A //: Notable Acts: //: Mission Summary: Sent to a lost outpost on some shit planet to look for survivors and if we took contact nuke the bug hive. All objectives were met and we nuked the bug hive, but no survivors were found after an extensive search of the base. This is one I forgot to do, happened on saturday. //: Drop Lead: Sgt. Bradley Tanner //: Second In Command: Pfc. Daniel Spriggan //: Squad Leaders: Blue Team: Orange Team: //: Wounded In Action (W.I.A.): N/A //: Killed In Action (K.I.A.): N/A //: Notable Acts: //: Mission Summary: Sent to a planet to disarm civilians who might have taken up arms against the Federation. Planet was heavily diseased and all troopers were safely packed in hazmat gear. Civilians were successfully disarmed without any conflict, as well as bringing one sick onto the ship to help forward FFRL research to find the cure for this uncurable disease that has rotted the planet.
  9. //: Drop Lead: Sgt. Bradley Tanner //: Second In Command: SSgt. Elaine Asper //: Squad Leaders: Blue Team: LCpl. Hadley Amira Orange Team: LCpl. Angela Clark //: Wounded In Action (W.I.A.): 2Spc. Rowan Burke, LCpl. Tzipora Bronson, LCpl. Hadley Amira, TSgt. Kristina Sigrun, Pvt. Shine //: Killed In Action (K.I.A.): //: Notable Acts: Cpl. Maxine Valentine pre-emptively destroying two bug holes, putting her life at risk to quickly take down bugholes. TSgt. Sigrun kept on fighting despite taking a beating, showing her courage. //: Mission Summary: We went down to Dantana to assist Delta Company after they got ambushed and spread out by bugs. Objective was to find MIA troopers in two separate hives. Total of 8 found, Only two out of the eight MIA were alive, the rest were KIA. Tags returned to the Company after they were found. Two bug hives DOTONed on the planet, both hives eliminated with minimal casualties, mostly minor wounds suffered to several of the troopers listed above.
  10. Theme: "Nothin' like droppin' six tonnes of napalm on some asshole bugs." Basic Information Name: Neal, H Stevenson Other Aliases: 'Eagle' 'Not-Stevie' Place of Birth: Flira, Hombar State, Faraway Date of Birth: June 28, 2271 Age: 27 Gender: Male Height: 5'11 Physical Description: Weight: 175lbs Hair color: Brown Eye color: Green Visible Scars/Injuries: - Large stab scar on his stomach Military Information Rank: Lieutenant Commander Branch: Federation Fleet Date of Enlistment: August 31, 2290 Years of Service: 9 Years. Service Record: Academy: Cdt - Cm Service on the Dauntless: Cm - Po - CPo - Service on the Grant: CPo - SCPo - OCdt - Ens - FLt - LtCdr - FLt Awards/Commendations: Ribbons: - Gallant Unit Citation - Several Theatre Ribbons - Various other service ribbons (none for fleet so I have to make due guys) Medals: - Purple Heart x2 - Veteran Combat medal - Distinguished Service medal - Combat ACE medal x2 Personal Information Family: Father: FLt. Brendon Stevenson (Deceased) Mother: Jacklyn Stevenson (Alive) Brother: MSpc. Patrick Stevenson (Deceased) Spouse: Ens. Amanda Whitfield (Alive) Strengths: Skilled pilot, Experienced, Comedic, Strong-Willed. Weaknesses: Does Stupid Brave shit, Risk taker. Backstory: Personal Relationships Love|Admiration|Considered Bro/Sis|Best Friend|Friend|Liked|Neutral|Mixed Feelings|Disliked|Hated|Fears (Request to be added, will not be added other-wise): TSgt Tzipora Bronson: Sgt Lowell Hartwick: FLt Carson Sawyer: The gone but never forgotten: Retired/Disappeared(If you happen to reappear, you will be re-added to the main section):
  11. //: Drop Lead: Sgt. Bradley Tanner //: Second In Command: Sgt. Jennifer Ramsey //: Squad Leaders: Blue Team: Sgt. Lowell Hartwick Orange Team: Sgt. Jennifer Ramsey //: Wounded In Action (W.I.A.): N/A //: Killed In Action (K.I.A.): N/A //: Notable Acts: Tanks did an amazing job. Hammer 1: WO. Savage, 3Spc. Alive Carmine Hammer 2: Spc. Troy Hughes, Spc. Charlie Timms //: Mission Summary: Build and defend an FOB to buy time and stop a bug horde. Evac'd with only minor cuts and bruises.