StevieJr

• Last visited

Everything posted by StevieJr

1. I figured. I'll make sure to RP it.
  2. You said you gave me a chance to survive. You're going back on what you said about that. Doesn't change my standing points, and that medics didn't exist on the drop and that made it retarded. I'll wait for Xalphox's opinion on the matter for now.
  3. I wasn't. I was simply covering empty sectors because we didn't have the men to hold the hill and I knew I could do it. That still isn't relevant to there being no medics, Deckers. Covering flanks is common sense, not heroics.
  4. This was a different situation. Actually, not the one I died in. Just talked to Arrow. [10:46 AM] Arrow: ur right thats not the same one i can vouch for that honestly [10:46 AM] StevieJr: i know [10:46 AM] Arrow: that was near the beginning of the drop where i first told westervelt wew cant hold the full hill u can quote me if u want [10:46 AM] StevieJr: i will quote you [10:46 AM] Arrow: np bud
  5. I'm not even attacking you. You keep acting like this PK appeal is an attack towards your life, when it isn't. I am simply stating my PK is unfair. I was in cover. I was behind a steel fortification, and would occasionally fall back after I got overrun. Bug managed to kill me, boom I am dead, I roll. But the cover was still there, that fortification in question was still there when I went down, it was there when I got out of the shed to go to the dropship. It was next to the shed, not on the cliff, this fortification. And as far as I know, when Eley called for MOBCOMM, which was about 2 minutes or so into the timer, the bugs had stopped coming and the dropship was on the way. Stop saying it is a high PK faction, like that's even relevant to my opportunities to be saved just as much as the MI or any other faction on this server. Anyone would recieve the same fair medical treatment. That I would be last priority ICly just because I am a 'high pk faction'.
  6. I was pulled out of my armor as soon as I recieved the wound and I was placed in the medical shed we had established. And I said /if/ I did die, I would go down like a badass. Not if I had survived, then I still would have gotten a wound like a badass. I was also not completely in the open, I was using cover to my advantage, but I was also holding that flank on my own to be fair, but because I had no one to assist me due to as you said, shit tier leadership, which I completely agree with. And to be fair at the time you were intoxicated. I try not to say this justifies it. But my point stands that if a medic was there, they COULD have stabilized me and kept me alive. As the battle was over. The battle was over after I went down, there was one other wounded individual. I may have been able to been stabilized on the field before I was EVAC'd, but there was no way they had any of the training nor equipment in the basic infantry IFAK to save my life. In the words of pacer himself, he told me that there was nothing he could ICly do to stabilize stevenson due to the equipment he didn't have, and training he didn't have with said equipment.
  7. Alright. Originally I wasn't planning on making an appeal regarding Steve's death, as I felt that it would be retarded to do so. Circumstances: A bug had stabbed Stevenson in the chest. I RP'd there being a punctured lung. The mission runner Deckers said I had a five minute timer to survive if proper medical RP was done on me. I rolled a 7. Sounds fair? I was completely capable of surviving had a medic been on at the time. But since no one on the drop was capable of reviving me, and/or doing medical RP and proper medical on myself, it was evented that I had bled to death. I got my last words in yada yada. The dropship arrived about 30 seconds after I had died, making it feel even worse because of that narrow time between being able to actually be treated, and as my character simply sat there bleeding to death. I was actively PMing people the entire time asking them to help me, do what they could since no medics were on but simply no one did any MEDRP on me at all, and simply let me die. I am appealing this because I believe the circumstances I died under were just off, and it wasn't fair to myself since I was given a massive chance to survive, but my character died due to the fact no medical players were on to help me. I didn't originally want to do this appeal because I'd feel like a piece of shit since everyone already did the RP of me dying. I also believe this appeal is just, and as I said it wasn't fair how I was killed, when I had every chance to live.
  8. update stevie for the last time you nerd
  9. Umbar Valley, Cassandra November 14, 2294 Perspective: Private First Class Jason Preston[KIA] Gunfire and artillery shells fly over the private as he sprints through the open ground. He looks to his left, and to his right, other PDF are on either side of him, lining up as far as the eye could see, all sprinting the same direction as the scream of artillery shells and the battle cries of the other soldiers echo throughout the battlefield. In front of the private, the screams of thousands arachnids. A tide, they screeched as they charged the infantry, despite the artillery shells blasting them to bits, they still came towards the infantry. "Company halt!" He heard the distinct voice of his Captain scream over the radio, instantly he stopped and raised his Morita Mark one up to his shoulder. He aimed towards the first arachnid he saw... Waiting for the open fire order. The troopers around him did the same, he looked to his left, three troopers down, a man named Donald Harvey, he was the local electrician, now in full uniform. He then looked to his right, and right next to him was the star of his highschool's jumpball team. Everyone sat there, focused, aiming downrange at the approaching Arachnid horde. "Open fire!" The radio screamed into his ear. He didn't hesitate, he pulled down on his trigger and began pouring lead towards the first bug he saw. How far were they? 500 meters? 400 meters? He couldn't tell, he just knew he needed to kill as many as possible. The hail of gunfire deafended out anything else around him, a hail of morita fire never before seen by himself. Not even in the couple weeks of training he received before being sent here. It was a white noise, a blanket of lead coating any arachnid that happened to be in the way. He gunned one down, the arachnid's leg flying off and into the distance not too long after it was down, scrawling on the ground. He couldn't look too long, he had to go to the next one, he never let go of the trigger though, not until he was out of ammo. He quickly stuffed his hand into his rig and pulled out another magazine. He discarded the one that was already in and slotted the new magazine in, he looked to his left and right as he reloaded, others were repeating his process. He couldn't look too long though, focus. Focus on the enemy, the threat to your homeland, the arachnid scum. He chambered a round and shouldered his morita again, letting out another hailstorm of ordinance into the massive horde of arachnids. A stack was forming. He could tell, thousands upon thousands were beginning to clamber over their dead in a desperate attempt to get to the infantry. The soldier didn't let up though, he couldn't. There was just no way he could let the bugs get close enough to him. Right? The screams of the infantry are heard as they unload, men and women alike letting out hoarse battlecries as they hip-fired, shoulder-fired, doing whatever they could to get as much ammunition downrange as possible. But the bugs were getting closer, thousands of them. The trooper could feel his hands tremble as he fumbled for his next magazine, before he knew it the arachnids were upon him. One slashed for his chest, and the troopers around him began to backpedal. Still not relenting. He felt only a small sting, but he couldn't feel his legs anymore. He fell to the ground, a plum of dust puffing out around him as he hit the soft sand. Once again, he looked to his left and right, he saw the electrician getting picked up, and clamped between two large jaws before being completely dismembered in two. The soldier took a deep breath as a tear ran down his cheek, he didn't know why he was crying. Was it the doom he saw happening? The death? He took another deep breath, looking around once more. The arachnids were beginning to ignore him now, they simply walked on, he saw a fireteam running towards a hill, they formed a semi-circle and desperately began firing into the bug horde. The trooper watched the futile attempt as they shot down maybe four arachnids before one came up on the flank and picked the middle most trooper up, tossing them to the side into more, just to be torn apart even more, until there was nothing but blood and bone left. The others he didn't dare watch, simply looking to his right again. It was another private. This one the trooper knew, it was Private Avery Brown, they were about the same age. Avery was laying similar to himself, on his back. But a talon was embedded in his chest. The trooper stared into the dead man's eyes as dust was kicked out around him and the arachnid swarm passed over him like he was nothing. Soon, he could no longer move his head at all, and he simply stared into the other man's eyes, the stare becoming just as dead as Avery's was.
  10. Changed theme and quote. Some other minor updates as well
  11. Added you buddy. Also did updates to Asahi @Arrow and Redbrick @TheLynch Moved Dunn @Pundii to the dead section.
  12. Optic, you were practically leading the MI since you had Staff Sergeant. You put tons of effort into getting the MI where it is now and as someone who played MI for most of my time on the server, I can rightfully say that you deserve all the rest you can get. You have full filled what you were meant to do. I have faith that @Pilotfish will take on your legacy and move the MI forwards successfully.
  13. Pfc. Freddy Pluto takes out his rifle and handles it by the barrel. He uses his golf swing to smack the man in the face. Rolls 19 Pfc. Freddy Pluto golf swings his rifle and his hands slip. Launching his morita over the cliff. Pfc. Freddy Pluto: Fuck.
  14. [3rd PDF Regiment 'Screaming Eagles' . Circa 2298] [-Transmission Begun- Governor Elect Speech after Victory] [December 16, 2298] [Voice of: General Marcus Bracken] "After 10 years, the arachnid threat on Cassandra has finally been destroyed, through the sheer will of our planetary defense forces, and the bravery of the Mobile Infantry, Fleet, and Intelligence personnel of the Federation who put their lives on the line for our planet." "We owe much to the Federation, the One Hundred and Twelfth Morita Regiment, the 37th Artillery Battalion, the 75th Engineer Battalion, the 13th Marauder Detachment... They helped us when no one else would, and from this day forth I declare a new friendship between our planet, and the United Citizens Federation." "Under my governance, we will rebuild our beautiful planet. We will build infrastructure, and repair the infrastructure that has been damaged. We will rebuild the cities that have been destroyed from the Civil War, and the arachnid incursion, and I will not back down until I see that this is done." "Last, but not least, to our brave P.D.F. You have been fighting for years, some of you probably your entire lives to defend this... Your homeworld. You did not let up, you held the line at whatever cost, and those arachnids didn't make a dent in your spirits. You held when no one else would, and you fought harder than I have ever seen anyone fight, despite the lack of modern weapons, advanced firing systems... The list goes on, but you persevered. As a man who has been fighting with you side by side through this. I want you all to know you are the baddest, bravest sons of bitches I have ever had the pleasure of killing arachnids with." "God bless the federation, and I look forward to being a competent and beneficial governor to you, the people of Cassandra." [-Transmission End-]