Mannulus

• Last visited

Everything posted by Mannulus

1. Talk to whoever is in charge of the medical faction. They have them. We are not allowed to post biotechs.
  2. Is that the Diana hair option under HQ Hairs that I need to replace?
  3. Feel free to contribute with optimized textures.
  4. PAC's are not locked behind admin bureaucracy.
  5. Doesn't work. Tried just copy and pasting my code as well as using the Insert Code method, neither work.
  6. Thanks for contributing @Lalatina! I also took the time to add even more of Bohannon's contributions. Still hunting for the BT Models. @El Excellente - Do you know if we can get an insert table function for posts?
  7. @Argon Custom Content has been added / absorbed into the PAC Collective. Thanks mate
  8. Yes indeed, provide a tutorial on how to do such.
  9. I have only been given permission from Argon for one, still working on the others.
  10. I know the models and whatnot are hard to find, so if someone could find them, I would love to add em. Want me to put you down as someone people can ask PAC questions too?
  11. @Ratatouille & @redneckrOadkill Both have been edited and credited! Thanks for y'all's contributions! Welcome to the PAC Collective. Could an Administrator perhaps pin this thread as a replacement for others?
  12. Feel free. Anything you post will be added into the main topic!
  13. The PAC Collective Brief Summary: Welcome to The PAC Collective! This is a mega guide meant to combine, organize, and distribute information regarding PAC for Garry's Mod and more specifically, the SSTRP Community. Background: The PAC Collective was originally thought up roughly a month or so ago but was put on hold due some issues I had at the time within the community. It was meant to act as a combination of the eight or so threads spread all over the forums and reorganized into a proper format that is easy to read, search, and explore when it comes to doing PAC. The primary goal of The PAC Collective overall is to provide resources (Models, Textures, Etc.) as well as training and overviews of certain aspects of PAC, as provided by you, the community. Anyone can contribute to the PAC Collective and be credited as such. This will be primarily maintained by me almost daily with assistance from those who wish to help if I deem necessary. Otherwise, you are free to contribute (Post a reply to this topic) with models, tutorials (written or video), guides, and so on and it will be added into the main post in a nice formatted way. Due to the "Open Source" method of this project of mine, I will be going around asking permissions of those who made topics in regards to PAC to see if they would like their information merged into this project and be credited appropriately. So, I hope you enjoy and welcome to The PAC Collective. Roles If you wish to be part of the PAC Collective, either pm me or simply provide something below and I will fit you in depending on what you would like to contribute. You can also be in more than one position (Such as a mentor who also contributes guides and models, etc.) Currently, we maintain the following roles: Head Editor - Responsible for maintaining and editing the main post to ensure quality and ease of use. Editor - Individual who helps me (Mannulus) brainstorm and provide feedback on the organization and display of content within the post. Mentors - Individuals experienced in PAC to help teach and provide feedback on PAC usage. Contributors - Individuals who provides their knowledge and resources to the PAC Collective, whether that be guides, models, etc. Roster Submission Rules: 1. Please put lengthy lists into a spoiler to make it easier for me to look through multiple posts. 2. Content should have a link for a model and a link for a material. If the model lacks a material for w/e reason, please state so. 3. Please ensure the links for your models / materials work. 4. If its a guide, try to write it in as simple as terms as possible, pictures help. 5. If doing a video guide, minimum 1080p is required. We don't want to squint to see what you are clicking. Information Portal
  14. I demand more. Also, I ship it.
  15. Mannulus

Liliana Verbeck

Alysia Harper. Got to fill in that Fleet section.
  16. Oh I been waiting for Freeman's bio. Alysia Harper fam.
  17. Update Harper too! It's been months!
  18. Finally overhauled the entire bio. Relations should be a lot easier to read due to the dropdowns and easier text. Updated: @Jun Nagase - Sabine (Its only 4 months overdue.) @Troy Hughes - Hughes @Coleision - Holiday - Updated, again. Sorry fam. Changed: @StevieJr - Chevosky / Simplified the finale to just part 1 as the overall summary. - Update me too u jerks, otherwise imma cri <(;-;<) (Except Stevie cause Chev dead. Unless Stevenson has an update.)
  19. Big updates since the website been down. Currently now working on optimizing how to display the relations page to make it easier to go through as it grows and grows. Those with an original view that has since changed will be merely crossed out and a new one added below. Updated the following @Troy Hughes - Hughes @alright sassy - Knoxx @Coleision - Blanka @The_Harmacist - Elswood Added the following: @Jinny - Jee-un Choi