Mannulus

• Last visited

Everything posted by Mannulus

1. Added @The_Harmacist @Heresiarch Grimm @Coleision Updated @Troy Hughes
  2. --- APPLICATION - - OOC SECTION - Steam Name: Mannulus Steam I.D.: STEAM_1:1:12754412 Length of time on the Server: 4-5 Months Length of time RPing: Since sometime before 2004. Time-Zone: Eastern (EST) How active are you?: Whenever drops are not happening for the most part. Is this character already active on the Server?: Yes. - What is your backstory that would make you believe that your character was a Psychic? During an ambush with a Skinny on the bridge, Harper noticed odd things around her, almost like lights. Soon after, the Skinny tried to attack Harper psychically. Somehow, she resisted unlike one of her other compatriots on the bridge who had to be subdued. At first, it was not really a big deal. However, as time went on, she began to notice she was picking up more on details, such as having an intense gut like feeling with the Captain of the ship her and several M.I boarded. Even when Verbeck said that the guy was "clean", Harper did not share the same sentiment. Planning ahead, Harper inserted a beacon to be able to track the ship. Her suspicions were correct, as the Captain suddenly locked down the ship and threatened to blow everyone up. While they were allowed to leave, they thought they lost the ship as it warped off. Thanks to Harper's intuitions, they were able to locate the ship again later and deal with the Captain. This intuition, this odd feeling of an almost educated-guess made Harper curious. It was a constantly repeating action since. Predicting those around her, gauging a person's intentions and so on. It was at this point she talked to Verbeck regarding her theory of having psychic potential and applied to be tested. Write out a situation in which you would have to use one of your abilities? Harper eyes the Mobile Infantry who surround her as the Grant docks with the ghost ship, its transponder not responding to any hailing frequency. Her job was simple, locate the ship's transponder equipment and troubleshoot the issue. It was not long till the room she was in shuddered as the magnetic locks clamped down, latching the Grant to this ship like a baby to a whale. The airlock opens, presenting a man flanked by two others, his smile frozen on his face as he greets the infantry around Harper. "Welcome aboard my ship! I am the Captain of this vessel." One of the infantry, a Staff Sergeant, approaches the captain, holding out his hand. "Evening Captain. We need to check out your cargo hold as well as showing our Fleet Personnel your transponder." The Captain's smile finally melts with his face looking way more serious. He nods as he turns to one of the men next to him. "This is First Mate White. He will show you to the Cargo Hold. Before that, we are having Spaghetti in the mess hall, interested?" The Staff Sergeant looks behind him towards the rest of the Infantry. Nodding his head away from the group, the Infantry began to exit the airlock, spreading out onto the Captain's ship. "Maybe later Captain. The transponder, please." The captain nods. "Of course. Anything for the Mobile Infantry! We are proud to be with the Federation." "Right..." the Staff Sergeant replies, looking towards me. "Get to stepping there Chief." I walked onto the ship, holding the tool bag with a spare transponder inside, the infantry bodyguards for me moved as well. We proceeded to follow the Captain through a series of hallways and stairs. The entire time the Captain droned on and on about his ship, spaghetti and the Federation. As we walked down the hallway, I continued staring at his back. Something was off with him. Its like that feeling you get in your gut that something is amiss. A few minutes later, the Captain opens another bulkhead door, revealing the command room along with a ramp up to the bridge itself. He turned slightly left, heading through a side door and up a smaller ramp. Walking across a catwalk, he stopped next to several rows of technical equipment. A crewman stands up from working on the rack; he wears a tool kit around his waist with mechanics gloves on. The captain rests his hand on the technician. The technician looks up at the Captain before at the posse I had around me. He quickly grabbed his tools and walked past us and down the ramp. "This rack contains the slot for our transponder. We can't fix it so we wish you luck." the captain states as he too watches the technician leave. The captain turns, walking away. Myself and the Staff Sergeant both look at one of the members in our little posse, a Psychic by the name of Verbeck. Talented. Serious. The Staff Sergeant raised an eyebrow at her. She looks down where the Captain went before looking at us. "He's clean." she whispered. I looked at where she was looking before looking back at her. Sitting down on the metal floor, I unfolded my tool bag taking out an array of tools and instruments as I began working on the transponder which laid on the floor. As I began working on this transponder I noticed something was off with it. I picked it up gently, flipping it over and over in my hand. Staring at it, I began to feel something off with it. It smelled. It smelled like sulfur, almost like rusted burnt metal. It was unlike the smell you normally would expect from a circuit board frying. She continues staring at it. For a brief moment she noticed it. She saw the powder pile on the circuit board. Thermite. The Transponder was sabotaged. In the corner of her eye she saw movement. Looking towards it she saw the Captain and the First Mate walking up to the bridge, both looking serious. It looked and felt off. Harper would slowly stand up, holding her stomach she felt queasy, also uneasy. She noticed that quite some time had passed since she sat down, as Verbeck and the SSG has left, leaving her with a female Sergeant. She wanted to say something. She felt the danger coming, but was almost unsure of its reality. As she goes to open her mouth to warn the Sergeant, the bulkheads slam shut across the ship and forcefields activate, locking her and the Sergeant in the room together. She would groan. It was going to be a lengthy day. --- - IC Section - Name: Alysia Harper Age: 21 D.O.B.: April 11th, 2278 Sex: Female Physical Description: Standing at roughly 5'4, her eyes bring the most attention with her Heterochromia. Her hair maintains a light blue tint, nearly turquoise. Her right arm has markings of being burned that runs up the length to her shoulder. Harper's uniform is almost pressed and cleaned at all times, with her awards and epaulettes dressed right dress. Since graduating OCS, she has changed out her normal pants with high boots with a skirt and dress shoes to match with the other female Fleet officers. Her right hand would maintain a silver ring with a diamond centerpiece on the ring finger indicating being married. - If Applicable - Current Rank: Ensign Education History: Standardized Core General Education on USS Mayora. Engineering School on USS Mayora. Criminal Record: None Recorded. Employment History: Assigned as a Engineer on the Mayora. Service Record: December 2nd, 2297 - Enlisted in Federal Fleet. March 13th, 2298 - Graduated from Fleet Academy (Honor Graduate). April 30th, 2298 - Assigned to Ulysses S. Grant. May 5th, 2298 - Promoted to Crewman. May 7th, 2298 - Promoted to Petty Officer. Assigned to Warfare Division. Awarded Warfare Division Ribbon. May 8th, 2298 - First Space Battle. Awarded Combat Action Ribbon. May 9th, 2298 - Promoted to Chief Petty Officer. May 18th, 2298 - Injured during Spacewalk ambush. Awarded Purple Heart. May 24th, 2298 - Promoted to Senior Chief Petty Officer. July 25th, 2298 - Promoted to Master Chief Petty Officer. August 3rd, 2298 - Awarded Fleet Service Ribbon. August 13th, 2298 - Entered OCS. August 14th, 2298 - Graduated OCS, promoted to Ensign.
  3. Added a full wiki in regards to Harper's home, the Mayora. Can be seen seperately at this link: http://wiki.sstrp.net/index.php/The_Mayora
  4. Added @Silent - William Saint-Claire @Coleision - Artyom Kholvok @StevieJr - Patrick Stevenson
  5. Add Ens. Alysia Harper you meanie.
  6. @StevieJr - Began Update 3 Final. @Fitz - Added Ji Park.
  7. - Updated James Chevosky @StevieJr. - Added new Theme - Added a new personal information marker. - Redesigned certain areas graphically. - Redid The Forgotten area
  8. @StevieJr Updated Chevosky.
  9. 14:47:14 - SCPo. Alysia Harper[OOC]: Ever take a dump so big that when it finally pops out you feel kinda gay? 14:48:00 - Pfc. Gary "Gaz" Johnson[OOC]: stop 14:48:07 - PO. Paul Schmidt[OOC]: No? 14:48:43 - Cpl. Miranda Walters[OOC]: Only when I put it back in @Harper 14:48:51 - Cpl. Franklyn Holland[OOC]: Yeah we fucked a few times. 14:49:22 - SCPo. Alysia Harper[OOC]: Isn't that an actual sex act? Where you freeze the turd and then fuck the girl with it? 14:49:32 - MSpc. Valerie Faust[OOC]: ........STOP 14:49:33 - Cpl. Franklyn Holland[OOC]: Is that what Chev does? 14:49:35 - 3Spc. Jessica Read[OOC]: uhhhhhhh 14:49:36 - LCpl. Gray Seraphim[OOC]: STOP AH, FUCKING FUCK STOP 14:49:44 - Spc. Adam Pearce[OOC]: Da fuk? 14:50:16 - SCPo. Alysia Harper[OOC]: Oh yeah it is! It's called the Alaskan Pipeline. Now I remember. 14:50:23 - LCpl. Gray Seraphim[OOC]: DONT TELL US THAT SHIT 14:50:29 - Cpl. Troy 'Turtle' Hughes[OOC]: Guys, you are making me want to kill myself. Stop, please. 14:50:32 - Cpl. Franklyn Holland[OOC]: SO that's what Chav means when he wants it rough 14:50:32 - Spc. Adam Pearce[OOC]: Band him!!! 14:50:40 - Pfc. Gary "Gaz" Johnson[OOC]: i already want to die so it is cool dw 14:50:45 - : OOC Delay set to 999999999 seconds
  10. @El Excellente added and @Jun Nagase updated.
  11. @OpTiCFaZeSoCkzZz @Grizzly Hughes and @Arrow have been added. Sorry @Grizzly Hughes, I don't remember Casey all that well. So many people to keep track of. I am pretty sure we have talked a bit ICly but I can't remember. ;_; Also took the time to update the main picture recently with the more accurate model. Also added a secondary picture of Harper during an RnR in her more casual hairstyle. I also made a Wiki of Alysia Harper too that adds some information, so go check it out.
  12. Because I been editing it over time, but did not post an actual update. >:P