saiphun987

• Last visited

Everything posted by saiphun987

1. A member if the mechanized convoy is lifted up by an Arachnid and split in half. His entrails spray over Ramsey. 3Spc. Atichat Saiphan yells "Sh-.." Sgt. Jennifer A. Ramsey says "Ew." ** A FEW MOMENTS LATER** ** Sgt. Jennifer A. Ramsey rubs herself off on the dude next to her. [LOOC] FLt. Madeline Ontario: uh [LOOC] 3Spc. Atichat Saiphan: uh [LOOC] FLt. Madeline Ontario: excuse me [LOOC] Sgt. Jennifer A. Ramsey: not what i meant [LOOC] Pfc. Shane L. Emmett: "Rubs herself off" [LOOC] 3Spc. Atichat Saiphan: UHHHH [LOOC] FLt. Madeline Ontario: I can't drive [LOOC] Sgt. Jennifer A. Ramsey:
  2. Does this included cloning facilities and portal where you can revive the deaths? [On the serious notes.. I appreciated staff's team efforts to keep the community alive and growing <3]
  3. saiphun987

Medics DNA

That's surprising.
  4. Hmm I didn't see his name wtf now I do.
  5. saiphun987

LOA

It takes around 6666 hours to get approved.
  6. saiphun987

LOA

schjomoyoholo my HDD ish ded. I ned 2 find new one and it's gonna take a while I dunno when I'll be bak. I'll miss u guizey.
  7. OOpTicc .. da best boi best daddi.... ; ; thank you for your hardwork it's really pays off ❤️
  8. WHAT THE FACTUAL FACK. WHY HE HAS TO DIE. NO WHY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  9. I still have my char on the roster and to be honest I've lost my passion to play as marauder due to the time zone not able to meet and play with most of players,and after my main marauder char died of course. I understand that I'm the only asian boi here on the server so is gonna be tough. Thing is.. there's no real rewards to work your asses off and climb through the ranks rather than new weapons et cetera. I'd love to see something new to the marauders..and more active leaderships (same goes to every factions) or perhaps something to make it worth climbing through the ranks? This is just my opinion though. By the way I have one question if you want to remove your char from the marauders does the character stay on the ship or they would be sented off (PK)?
  10. saiphun987

@Lalatina

dem weeb attacks again