saiphun987

• Last visited

Everything posted by saiphun987

1. Devin Saiphan.. DEWWWW ET!
  2. add ze Devin Saiphan yo asian boi
  3. Devin Saiphan. DEEEEW ET!
  4. ADD DEVIN SAIPHAN YE MONGO
  5. Try add Devin Saiphan btw? Or you have to get to know him more? Just gimme ze first impressions :v
  6. Readed. Did I just saw Hel Flamethrower unit? *TRIGGERED*
  7. 21:05:16 - **Pfc. Devin Saiphan Would walk up to Dumont before quickly grab Dumont's crotch and squeeze it hard. " Bently send you his regards." 21:05:30 - **Spc. Daniel Dumont squeals. 21:05:32 - Pfc. Devin Saiphan[LOOC]: I CRAK 21:05:38 - Spc. Daniel Dumont[YELL]: <color=215, 105, 105>Hey! 21:05:44 - **Pfc. Devin Saiphan Would let him go Laughs his arse off. 21:05:50 - Cpt. Sebastian Bently[CH1 - RADIO]: So? 21:05:51 - **Spc. Daniel Dumont backs away, grabbing at his junk. "That fuckin' hurt, you asshole." 21:05:57 - **Spc. Daniel Dumont drops to his knee. "Holy fuck, man." 21:06:00 - Spc. Daniel Dumont: Agh, God. THIS gentlemen.. THIS IS THE MOST GAYEST THING DEVIN EVER DONE.
  8. calm ya horses. Yes we'll have to wait for the admin to decide the specs. I'm just pointing out some of the realistic aspects and the main point is SAFETY OF USING IT. So yeeeeeep.
  9. Add Devin Saiphan GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  10. So we got a new toys to play with A actual flying TACs and Tanks. I'd like to point out some of the things that we should NOT do when we're on mission with them. First of all TACs or CAS should not engage or drops any bombs close to infantry platoon. 500 meters and below are counted as danger close and should be announced before dropping the bomb below 500 meters away from the platoon. Now let's move on to the tanks. Tanks have a big gun. 120mm smooth-bore cannon which produce a loud firing sound and blast which is bad for infantries to be near it. As an tanker you should be aware and tell the infantries to stay away from the tanks before you shoot the main cannon just like the back blast on M55. Otherwise they'll risks of destroying or injured themself. I know some of it can be hard to do considered our server is not mic used (Which is a good thing for me.) so just do what you can and try to adapt it. I don't know if in game and real life counterpart used the same stuff but.. well as a tank nuts as myself I'll just leave the vid about Merkava Mk.4 that we're using right now for you to get to know the basic of this tank first. The armor on this tank is one of the thickest in the world right now. And it can be compared to Challenger 2. But things that make it different than any other modern tanks is that Rear mounted turret, Ability to carry 1 squad of infantry, Front mounted engine to increases survivability of the crew, Ready Rack for the ammunition to be loaded faster, And the best one is TROPHY APS that can defeat the incoming ATGM, Shape charges rocket, Or even tank shells. (Right now the ability to destroy tank shells are just ideas and blueprints. Which right now it is 2298 in our time line. That technology ain't far anymore.) This tank features thicks armor which can be proved userful against the arachnids. The armor are all round thicks and heavy as the commander hatch cannot be opened by hands it can only be opened by the electrical ramps. This tank doesn't needs any add-ons armor as it is already featured on this tank. SO that's all for what you needs to know about the tanks.. I don't know about the A-10 so yeah. ANND sorry for any Grammar errors
  11. YOU'LL NEVER EVER TOP UP THE SOVIET RUSSIAN!
  12. IC: Combat Engineer Detachment Application of Interest Name: Devin Saiphan Physical Age: 21 Race: Mongoloid(Asian.) Gender: Male Eye Color: Brown Hair Color: Black Height: 184 cm. Weight: 79 Kg. Employment & Background Current Rank: Pfc Educational History: Graduated from local high school. Criminal Record: None. Employment History: Executive Chef in Loy Thai Restaurant. Service Record: Certified for Close Quarter Combat(CQC), Certified for use of Shotgun, Flamethrowers. Awarded General Specialization Ribbon, Expert Close Quarter Combat Specialization Ribbon. OOC: Character's College Explanation: None. Server Time: Been here around 2 - 3 months. Maybe 4 - 5. Roleplay History: Role played on HL2 RP server "Lemonpunch" for years, Before came to this server.
  13. 12:48:43 - Pfc. Devin Saiphan[OOC]: Nice job Deckers. 12:48:50 - 2Lt. Lawrence L. Stubbins[OOC]: good event deckers 12:48:50 - : Robert Shaw was kicked with the reason: IT WASNT MY FUCKING EVENT 12:48:51 - : Deckers has just disconnected. 12:48:55 - Sgt. Matthew Squires[OOC]: lmao
  14. UPDATE SAIPHAN Oh and Update on Chevvy and Carter HUE
  15. FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCK WHY SHE HAVE TO DIE ;;
  16. 08:13:58 - Col. Robert Shaw: Men harassing men is not sexual harassment. Pfft. 08:14:04 - 3Spc. Dorian Elswood: ... 08:14:10 - 3Spc. Izla Sinthachai: Does that make us gay? 08:14:17 - Col. Robert Shaw: Just team players.
  17. Add Devin Saiphan dew it.