Redshooter

• Last visited

Everything posted by Redshooter

1. No I'm ashamed that you didn't strap the body to yourself, then duel wield them
  2. Didn't know the mobile infantry used world war 2 BARs still
  3. Naomi? (Pierce, not the other one)
  4. Theme: Name: Naomi Pierce Age: 23 D.O.B: July 23, 2275 Gender: Female Affiliation: Mobile Infantry Specialty: Rifleman Family: Mother: Selene Pierce Father: Gregory Pierce Brother: Sedric Pierce Sister: Liliana Pierce Homeworld: Karrus Alignment: Neutral Hair color: Blonde Eye color: Blue Build: Mesomorphic Rank: Private Rct.-Pvt. Backstory: Naomi was born and raised on the colony of Karrus where her family resided with heavy Federation based loyalty and ties, many relatives in Fleet or Intelligence out of the branches. During her youth and further, Naomi was always a confident and ambitious person from, engaging with others physically and such in sports, however half of the time she was sheltered by her family from the 'harsh reality' which she already was very aware of, even through her awareness their sheltering still affected her, giving her a nervous yet confident personality. Due to this nature she took into reading, becoming a bit of a book-worm as she grew, extremely interested in the activity and will do it in her free time constantly; with poetry, short stories, and novels being examples of her readings. Later on in her life she grew tiredsome of her family's constant shielding, and she would test for service however scored too low for either Fleet or intel, leaving her with MI which at the time she immediately takes up in order to "escape" her family, going through basic then stationed on the Grant with a mostly positive view of the people she's met. Physical, Mental, and Skill based abilities: Strength: 10/20 Dexterity: 14/20 Constitution: 15/20 Intelligence: 17/20 Wisdom: 13/20 Charisma: 13/20 Combat Rating: 11/20 Sanity: 10/10 Health: 10/10 Character Description: A shorter figure standing at 5'6" | Looks to be in her Early-Mid 20s | Well kept Blonde hair tied in a ponytail | Clean uniform which looks and smells new | Personality: Nervous/confident, Bookworm, Loyal(ty) Personal Relationships: Relations: Love/Romantic Attraction | Admiration | Like Family, Brethren | Good friends | Friends | Acquaintance | Neutral | Mixed | Dislikes | Hates | Fears | --[[ Active Mobile Infantry Personnel Of The Grant ]]-- Deblowski: "He doesn't seem to be the luckiest guy does he?" Sebastian Bently: "He seems like a pretty cool CO, not overly 'oh look at me I'm the captain myeh listen to me myeh' speel which I respect really, he can converse pretty well and seems pretty decent as a person overall really." --[[ Military Intelligence Active Personnel ]]-- (None known) --[[ Active Fleet Personnel ]]-- (None known) --[[ Active Marauder Personnel ]]-- Joshua Edwards: "He's really nice guy! Like when I picture Lieutenants I pictured they'll make you eat dirt and a rifle butt a few times over. He's also..Uhm quite attractive to say, charming, well built, he understands me, enjoys poetry, charming...oh I repeated myself. Well I'm just going to say he is definitely something so I guess we see where it goes? Yeah.. oh right what I was saying, he's a very nice guy and I feel really comfortable least when I'm around him, and hope we can spend a bit more time together." --[[ Deceased Personnel ]]-- (None known) —— (Feel free to ask to be added)
  5. Whelp rewrote shit and cleaned it up, hoping it looks better ya nignogs
  6. Forgot me you fuck (It's Gray mofos)
  7. Hey why not add your favorite color shade? (If it's anything other than Gray it's wrong)
  8. Face claim Picture: Character Themes: Operation Picture Scrapbook: Basic Information:Name: Gray Seraphim Age: 23-25 D.O.B: September 10, 2274 Gender: Male Affiliation: Mobile Infantry Specialty: Close Quarters Relatives: Preston Seraphim(Father): Unknown June Seraphim(Mother): Unknown Eliza Seraphim(Sister): Unknown Homeworld: Terra Alignment: Neutral Hair color: Brown Eye color: Brown Build: Mesomorph Rank: Corporal Rct.-Pvt.-Pfc.-LCpl.-Cpl. Backstory: Gray was born in Europe on Terra in the city of Cardiff Wales in 2274 , prior to the Fall, where he was born along with his younger sister a few years after his birth. The two of them were born into quite an abusive household with their parents being fanatics of types who took, "The word of god" slightly too seriously. This in result would cause Gray to resent his parents quite often due to how they treated him and his sibling and for good reason because of said abuse and their literal attempts of shoving religion down their throats. Eventually Gray leaves to enlist into the Mobile Infantry at first he takes a few odd jobs to get some cash prior to enlisting, going around the world in a series of word related "perfect timing" moments he ends up seeing a few different cities of the Federation thanks to it and afterwards leaves the work and enlists in the MI, finding himself passed through basic as a Recruit and then finding himself on the Grant. Physical, Mental, and Skill based abilities: Strength: 15/20Dexterity: 15/20Constitution: 16/20Intelligence: 13/20Wisdom: 14/20Charisma: 16/20Combat Rating: 7/10Sanity: 8/10 Health: 10/10Character Description: Stands at about 6'0" | Looks to be in his Early-Mid 20's | Light beard along his face | Short Brown hair and Brown Eyes | At times a Cap will be present | Scars along his left cheek and along the entirety of both his left and right arms, Right shoulder, and all around his chest from shrapnel | A shemegh is wrapped around his neck along with a pair of dogtags either tucked in his uniform or hanging around his neck | Speaks in a mixed English and Welsh type accent | When in combat gear a combat knife and Sheath are present, Strapped to his leg | On his helmet a decal which resembles etchings of 'Pointman' are present on the left side | a pair of glasses to shield his eyes from any light foreign object or from harsh sun | Goggles strapped to his helmet | Equipment: Personality: Sarcastic, Cunt, Understanding, Straight-forward, polite, Thick-headed (at times) Personal Relationships Relations: Love/Romantic Attraction|Admiration|Like Family, Brethren|Good friends|Friends|Acquaintance|Neutral|Mixed|Dislikes|Hates|Fears--[[ Active Mobile Infantry Personnel Of The Grant ]]-- Franklyn Holland: "Mean the guy's alright but....at times not so much and...it's very off and on sometimes he's okay sometimes not." Iris Blanka: "She seems alright, Psychic sooo I have no idea how that works! But she seems nice and European also so we got that in common. But other than all of that she seems alright and she's really competent for some of the people I've met." Sanderson: "Christ I've saved your arse twice now, don't make it a habit now will ya?" Maxine Valentine: "She's an interesting person I'll say that much, she's fun to hang around though just a bit....forward? With her comments." Sarah Redbrick: "You do not like losing, but hell I don't blame you still was fun to mess with her and just straight up embarrass her. Wouldn't mind getting to know her better, who knows maybe we can become better friends or something." Patrick Stevenson: "The Staff Sergeant, pretty alright guy he's no nonsense and show don't tell when it comes to observing the lot of us, when on the ship he's an alright guy and decent to talk to. Respect the man that can take a terrible joke and laugh at it." --[[ Military Intelligence Active Personnel ]]-- (Currently no opinions on any) --[[ Active Marauder Personnel ]]-- (Currently no opinions on any) --[[ Active Fleet Personnel ]]-- Maria Irwin: "Miss Aussie....you are something special alright..I really hope to get to know you better through our time 'ere luv. You are however just an amazing girl..I may of seemed thick headed but that's it for now on I'm just gonna be straight forward..you're fun, interesting, mostly just all the above and I really view you in a different way, especially after our night together. I hope to get to know you better than I do already. You're also just awesome as an Aussie and a person, stay awesome Maria. Guess I should try talking with you a bit more before I get ahead of myself.." --[[ Deceased Personnel ]]-- -James Chevosky: He's alright not my best fucking friend cause I was blind and a fucking idiot at the time...not bad guy but he needs to pick up his act.....I don't appreciate a few things you do and how you act either. He was a tough son of a bitch....I respected him for that...rest in peace you arsehole.. Lyndsey Carter: "Good ole Carter, probably one of the first people I talked to for a good amount of time, she's friendly, can bear with my terrible sarcasm and sense of humor, throws knives and darts when we both get bored, knows how to actually cover you in a firefight too, she's a really good person and a great friend up there with Saiphan." "She was probably my first friend around here....just....I don't know what to think now." D̶e̶v̶i̶n̶ ̶S̶a̶i̶p̶h̶a̶n̶:̶ ̶"̶T̶a̶l̶k̶e̶d̶ ̶o̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶w̶e̶'̶r̶e̶ ̶p̶r̶e̶t̶t̶y̶ ̶d̶e̶c̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶f̶r̶i̶e̶n̶d̶s̶.̶ ̶H̶e̶h̶ ̶h̶e̶'̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶i̶n̶t̶e̶r̶e̶s̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶s̶t̶ ̶c̶o̶o̶k̶ ̶e̶i̶t̶h̶e̶r̶.̶ ̶H̶e̶'̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶t̶o̶u̶g̶h̶ ̶g̶u̶y̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶s̶ ̶h̶o̶w̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶h̶a̶n̶d̶l̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶f̶l̶a̶m̶e̶r̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶d̶e̶f̶i̶n̶i̶t̶e̶l̶y̶ ̶w̶h̶o̶ ̶I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶a̶ ̶b̶u̶g̶ ̶h̶u̶n̶t̶,̶ ̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶.̶ ̶C̶o̶o̶l̶ ̶g̶u̶y̶,̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶s̶ ̶h̶o̶w̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶h̶a̶n̶d̶l̶e̶ ̶h̶i̶m̶s̶e̶l̶f̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶l̶y̶.̶ ̶H̶e̶'̶s̶ ̶b̶e̶e̶n̶ ̶a̶r̶o̶u̶n̶d̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶a̶ ̶w̶h̶i̶l̶e̶.̶.̶.̶.̶d̶u̶m̶b̶ ̶a̶s̶s̶ ̶n̶e̶a̶r̶l̶y̶ ̶g̶o̶t̶ ̶h̶i̶m̶s̶e̶l̶f̶ ̶k̶i̶l̶l̶e̶d̶.̶.̶.̶.̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶h̶e̶'̶s̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶o̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶p̶e̶o̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶I̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶a̶r̶o̶u̶n̶d̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶m̶o̶r̶e̶.̶.̶.̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶g̶l̶a̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶h̶e̶'̶s̶ ̶a̶r̶o̶u̶n̶d̶.̶"̶ "God damnit...god fucking damnit....why..just...why did you of all people?!" --[[ Retired/No longer serving Aboard the Grant/Unknown ]]-- -Jesse Chinter: "Oh god how can I not be here for hours..she's just really amazing, cute, funny, awkward, and all the nice things really. We met when I came into the bar one night and walked over to talk to everyone, I notice this shy little Fleetie sitting in the seat so I pull her up and we start dancing, for context everyone was dancing to a song already and we just started to talk after that and it clicked really, love her to death. Hun I love you and that won't change..just if anything happens while I'm still serving here I'll let you know when I'm coming your way..same if you decide to pop back in send a message..but like I said, anything happens in advance sorry luv."