Solitaire

• Last visited

Everything posted by Solitaire

1. Done for you Changed around a few relationship colours and updated Setu @Shaxx
  2. ** Rct. Sam Sodomy can feel a tiny bit of piss going down into his hello kitty socks
  3. Yessssss! Lupi please 😁
  4. Pvt. Jim Pickins says "There once was a man with arms of a noodle whose manner was down right feudal, he tops the list, if oyu get the jist, witha quick push of the fist."
  5. Hrm, throw in Lupi and Lawson. Might not be much but I'd like to see her opinions
  6. Solitaire

Ajax Drivas

Gotta have some Lupi
  7. Bringing Lawson into the passive RP scene, ask to be added as always.
  8. Added for you bb Update to Nejem, will update the rank probably when we have a more official standing within the federation.
  9. Lupi says "Salve" to a man, and I get this in response. ** Pvt. Cassian Decker stared back at the table realzing that he is a slave and that Lupi was right all along
  10. Toss Lawson on there, first impressions
  11. I know who it is. Added Added. Additionally, updated theme songs, added Other Media section to aid in the world building of our current circumstances and to characterise his family members some outside of the server.
  12. Dear All We saw our window, we saw our future. The trading post had ships and it had our opportunity we wish you luck, all the best and safe travels. Thank you for the good times. S.H and G.R
  13. Add [REDACTED] yknow who I mean they [REDACTED] together
  14. Update according to our circumstances, whittled down the entries of people to reflect how such an event can change them and will update them as those changes or lack thereof in your characters become evident. @Avi @CaptainCrozier @Valkrae