Soapy Soap

• Last visited

Everything posted by Soapy Soap

1. Wow that was really late response. I've been out the jail cell for a while now lol.
  2. Forgot the logs, remember I did some yesterday. But now considering I'm stuck in a cell just ignore that for now and go with the rest of what I said. Don't really care how much of a bonus I get, just want something.
  3. add Andre Henderk or face demotion to unterrecruit
  4. Name: Andre Henderk Reason: Experienced heavy lifter, oil changer/general car maintenance, and works out most of the time unless there becomes a drop.
  5. Basically Mongolian Folk Metal. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. it's so good
  6. Thank you for putting this good sir.
  7. add your favorite 3spc andre henderk plzzz
  8. add andre henderk plz
  9. Sky Marshal all the way. Sounds like a more badass title anyways.
  10. yes a very useful addon that everyone will enjoy. especially the kids who love the tits.
  11. toilet humor very funny haha. funny dog eat pepsi haha
  12. rip big g Sergeant, also add Andre you gay
  13. 20:22:15 - Cpl. Patrick Stevenson[YELL]: Private go fuck off.20:22:17 - Sgt. William Hedgeworth[BC]: Righ'. I'm comin' over wit' a new gun for ya', Stevenson.20:22:27 - Cpl. Patrick Stevenson[YELL]: That's an order, get on the line and shut your trap.20:22:41 - Cpl. Patrick Stevenson[CH1 - RADIO]: Thank you.20:22:42 - Pvt. Scott Daby: Aye, would'jae like yer' JROTC uniform pressed wi' tha', cunt?20:22:48 - Cpl. Pauline Westervelt: Right.20:22:50 - Pvt. Scott Daby: Go fuck yersel'.20:22:55 - **Pvt. Scott Daby posts up on the barricade.
  14. Soapy Soap

Junia Layland

I wanna see a makeshift Spartan, also add Andre
  15. add andre or i give big disappointed stars