Alkemical

• Last visited

Everything posted by Alkemical

1. Alkemical

Iris Blanka

Preston Mueller, yes.
  2. Preston Mueller Face claim: Character theme: Character Summary Morale Awful<███████|██████|██████>Not Awful Name: Preston Brandt Mueller Aliases: 'The Mule' 'Press' Age: 25 Birthday: April 20th Ethnicity: Caucasian Birth Planet: Terra Heritage: American Hometown: Baltimore, Maryland Gender: Male Specialization: Heavy Weapons Height: 6ft. 1in. Weight: 192 lbs Build: Mesomorphic Eyes: Brown Hair: Chestnut Brown Skin Tone: Pale Rank: Private First Class Family: Alice Mueller- Mother - ALIVE Paul Mueller - Father - ALIVE Clarice Mueller- Sister - ALIVE Andrea Mueller- Sister - ALIVE Logan Mueller- Brother - ALIVE Travis Mueller- Brother - ALIVE Sophie Mueller- Sister - ALIVE Natalie Mueller- Sister - ALIVE Khloe Mueller- Sister - ALIVE Preston back in Maryland for another early morning of fishing Psychology Diligent * Perceptive * Optimistic * Solitary * Selfless * Stubborn * Timid Marital Status: Unmarried Habits: Swearing Sulking Biting fingernails Hobbies: Fishing Traveling Physical Workouts Shooting firearms Reading Drinking Playing music Fears: Claustrophobia - Fear of enclosed spaces Likes: Women Dr. Pepper Fruit (specifically mangoes) Poetry Being on the beach Dislikes: Killers Con artists People who blame others for their mistakes Hypocrites Snarky assholes People who try to be 'the guy' History & Misc General Skills: Heavy Weapons - Trained with the Morita SAW Awards: Valorous Unit Medal Criminal Record: None Anything Else: Preston may or may not be a virgin Earned the nickname 'The Mule' from his peers high school during sports events Preston is an accomplished fisherman Preston comes from a military family, so all of his brothers and sisters are either enlisted in the Fleet or Mobile Infantry Preston played the Cello in high school From time to time, if he can be bothered, Preston can be seen playing the guitar Relations Stole from McMann - Friend - Liked - Approval - Acquaintance - Neutral - Mixed - Disliked - Hated - █████ (#'d Left-to-Right) 1. Thoughts of you professionally 2. Thoughts of you in general 3. Relationship Status 4. Interest in you (Attraction, Amiable/Friendly, None, Curiosity, Professional, Secretive) 5. Do you have a personal use to Preston? (Yes, No) / † = Deceased / ® = Retired/Transferred Iris Blanka █████ "I don't know her very well, but when I met her before the attack on the Ark, I could feel there was some sort of connection between us. Something about her is so drastically different from the other people I've met on the Grant. Especially since everyone else seems so drab and boring. But there she was, in the middle of the drop formation and she stuck out amongst everyone else. Not because of her looks (not that I don't think she's cute) but because of her personality. She isn't marred or jaded like the other troopers I've met, and that's a good thing. She certainly isn't one-of-a-kind here on the Grant, but there's only a handful of others who I can pick out who possess the same disposition as her. She seems nice enough for me to want to be able to know her. I don't know what my intentions are with her, but I get the feeling that this is the start of something wonderful." Dorian Elswood █████ "What's to say about the doc? He's saved my skin a few times already and I owe him that much. We haven't really spoken much outside of our missions together, but he seems chill enough."