About TheBigEye

• Birthday 04/14/2015

Recent Profile Visitors

638 profile views

TheBigEye's Achievements

Chariot Bug

Chariot Bug (2/9)

1. and the whole fucking train clapped
  2. remnar absorbs nearly every single photon within a 30ft radius of his genitalia. he keeps the pass.
  3. I am very excited to practice my disarms on the arachnid menace.
  4. this post brought to you by the shota-pee gang
  5. Way too many of us use MOBCOM in everyday conversation. I use it with my mother frequently. Once I was at my grandparents house and I screamed "MOBCOM PLEASE" at one of her cats. I know for a fact McCrayon does this too, and Tony. That's how the rest of the world views us when we scream it for no fucking reason like at the bus stop that one time and at the car dealership that one time too.
  6. Mr. Nar is quite busy with more... fruitful work.
  7. I'm a really huge fan of this wallpaper because of how simple, yet tantalizing it is. Sometimes I like to alt tab away from Garry's Mod and ogle the immense void to get my cockus back up to half chub. It really helps me self insert my excitement into the events. But seriously, why even have a desktop background? You never look at it anyway. Double down if your background is some light colored shit that imprints itself in the back of your fucking retinas when you look at your desktop at night. Also, people that still have icons? Mentally deficient. If you can't find what you're looking for with a blazing fast 135+ WPM windows search, you might as well just forget you have those files in the first place. You might ask, well, nigger, that would mean you have file indexing on! Wrong. It just means my PC is a few steps above your Intel Core 2 Duo inside. Added bonus to having a black wallpaper is when the police eventually break into your abode trying to arrest you for all that loli cosplay you conveniently have stored under D:\UnrealGold\Textures , they wind up shooting your computer screen first, as to by you more time.