rarewatch

• Last visited

Everything posted by rarewatch

1. If only I got to hide in it before the LT got there
  2. --- APPLICATION - - OOC SECTION - Steam Name: [BGK] God Emperor DeVito Steam I.D.: STEAM_1:1:41667179 Length of time on the Server: Roughly Four Days on The Grant and a month on the Murphy about a year back. Length of time RPing: 8 years give or take. Time-Zone: CST How active are you?: Typically Daily if not every other day. Is this character already active on the Server?: He sure is. What is your backstory that would make you believe that your character was a Psychic? OR Why would the Federation believe you were a Psychic as a child?: Vito Dominiko recently under went physical punishment for insubordination, in which he received intense physical trauma. During said events , Vito was "awoken" one might say. Powerful nightmares occurred the following night, in which random and unspecified traumatic events begin to play out in his head, none of which belonging to him. Dominiko had always been in touch when it came to "empathizing" with the suffering of others, but never had it been so vivid or literal. He had always been a conversationalist, able to pick up social ques seemingly not there, never thinking twice about what others might argue to be a weaker form of mind reading. His second sense was mistaken for a "gut feeling" and dismissed throughout his life as good instincts. The day his brother died, Vito felt, what could only be described as a tear into his soul, as if something of great importance had suddenly and rapidly been extinguished from this world. His denial of his ability not only would result in him having very little awareness, but little to no mastering of his physic ability, resulting in little if any tricks learned. Write out a situation in which you would have to use one of your abilities?: A intense firefight has ensued, multiple separatist lay dead or wounded on the ground. A small fire team has split off from the main group and is holding a small checkpoint which had just come under attack. As it just so happens, Pfc Vito Dominiko would be a member of this said group and be accompanied by several others, including a rather "intense" Sergeant. Sgt John Doe: Private retard, you and medical go inspect the wounded, see if you can extract anything useful. Vito would freeze for a second having still not lowered his rifle and glance towards the Sarg. "Understood, Sarge." He would say as he and several medics made there way to a groaning separatist who was clenching his severely mutilated leg. Dominiko would kneel down next to him, as the medics begin their attempt to preserve the man until his conversation had ended. "Hello, my name is Private First Class Dominiko and me and you are going to have a quick conversation." he said as he clenched the wounded mans wrist. Vito would let out a soft gasp and his face could be seen marked with clear physical pain as he begin to read the wounded man. The man on the ground looked as if he was about to speak until, Vito grabbed onto him. in which he struggled for a second, until he froze with silence at the sight of the clear physical pain spread across the privates face. "Ugh...This one...isn't going to last long..." Dominiko said as he struggled to hold onto the man, due to the severe pain involved in doing such. Vito would grasp his upper right thigh with his free hand and attempt to focus past the pain, reading the mans thoughts and fears, as he slowly expired on the ground. /report Would I extract anything useful from the wounded man? Vito would see a brief image in his head of the man in MI boot camp, getting drilled by various instructors and struggling to make his way through obstacle courses. "Sarge.....he's former MI" he said as he glanced toward the Sergeant for a quick second, before returning to his focus on the wounded man. Sgt John Doe would look towards Vito and sigh. "Must be what's left of the 203rd (Imaginary made up regiment), good work Vito." The Sergeant would glance towards his men and gain everybody's attention, with his loud booming voice. "Pack it up people, looks like we found part of the cell intel notified us about, might be more in this area, I want a full check civilian housing and any and all buildings within this area". Vito would let go of the mans arm and he would quickly expire after, as the medics ceased their treatment of the man. Scenario End --- - IC Section - Name: Vito Dominiko. Age: 23 D.O.B.: 1/23/2273 Sex: Male Physical Description: 5'11, dark brown hair, dark blue eyes, pale white skin, five distinct and deep scars on his back, small scar above left eyebrow, thin muscular build, 175lbs, laid back posture, slight Italian-American accent. - If Applicable - Current Rank: Lance Corporal. Education History: Federation High School Diploma. Criminal Record: Post enlistment: 2 counts of Insubordination. Employment History: Worked as a intern for the federal news network from age 17 to 18 as apart of extra credit assignment. Service Record: Enlisted 3/17/2296 Transferred to Ulysses S. Grant. Promoted to Private First Class Promoted to Lance Corporal. Demoted for Insubordination. Promoted to Lance Corporal (2nd Time) Promoted to Corporal
  3. Lol give me your full name I forgot that shit