rarewatch

• Last visited

Posts posted by rarewatch

Application of Interest regarding Engineering Specialization

Name: Vito Dominiko

Date: 1/21/2299

Desired Course: Systems

Availability: Evenings on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, late at night on Fridays, weekends are always free.

Reason for wanting that course: To further my engineering career and skill  set.

Signature: Vito Dominiko.

2. Face Claim

Spoiler

Related image

Theme Song

Spoiler

Basic Information

Name: Jochi Khasar

Place of Birth: Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia

Date of Birth: 2279

Height: 5'9

Physical Description:

Weight: 155lbs

Hair colour: Black

Eye colour: Blue

Military Information

Branch: Federal Fleet

Date of Enlistment: 2296/1/24

Years of Service: 0 

Service Record: Cdt < Ens

Call Sign: Khan

Personal Information

Family: Cotota Khasar [Mother], Jochi Khasar [Father], Maral Khasar [Sister], Tolar Khasar [Brother]

BackstoryJochi Khasar was born on the outskirts of Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia. He was raised by a small family in a household of 5, being the oldest of two other siblings. He attended boarding school in Beijing, China and independently studied aeronautical engineering on his own time alongside his federal studies. His grades were far above average and his study of aviation peeked a interest in fleet early on in his life. Upon his graduation, he applied for the federal fleet academy and was accepted shortly before the prog invasion. He originally planned to specialize in the piloting of transport craft, until his interest was pulled into TAC after a lecture from a former TAC pilot. He then dedicated his training and studies to operating CAS aircraft and becoming apart of one of the most advanced fighting forces within the Federal Fleet.

Personal Relationships

Friendly | Liked | Neutral | Disliked | Hated

Lorilee Zemke: My commander in chief. She's a damn good pilot and somebody I look up to. We're not that close but I'll hear all the words of wisdom she has to say. 

• Like 1
  3. I just wanted to say out of all the players on the servers you’ve been one of the most influential and greatest people to be around. You made my experience a lot better on the server and I really appreciate your time here. Best wishes man 

4. 15 minutes ago, El Excellente said:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

What fag

5. Face Claim:

Spoiler

Related image

Taonga doing a haka alongside his basic training class (front right)

Theme Song:
    Spoiler

Basic Information

Name: Taonga Terere

Place of Birth: Wellington, New Zealand

Date of Birth1/24/2270

Height: 6'5

Physical Description:

Weight: 195lbs 

Hair color: Black

Eye color: Brown

Military Information

Branch: Mobile Infantry

Years of Service: 2

Service Record: Served in the 68th as a support gunner for 2 years, was involved in multiple campaigns and has served on forty-three drops total.

Personal Information

Family: {UNKOWN}

Backstory: Taonga Terere was raised as an Orphan by a federation Maori outreach program in Wellington, New Zealand. He and many other native Maori were indoctrinated and brought into military schools at a young age by The Federation and trained to be warriors. At the age of 18, like many of his peers, he enlisted and went through basic. He was trained not only in the traditions and tactics of the MI but the disciplines of the Maori warrior and their brutal efficiency in combat. This allowed Taonga to appreciate his ancestry to a greater extent via the mentorship of his Maori drill instructors. Upon graduation from basic, he served briefly with the 68th Mobile Infantry Battalion before transferring to the 112th after a series of devastating casualties emptied his platoon. 

Characteristics: Spiritual in nature and rather energetic, he is in touch with ancestral roots but integrated enough to function in modern society.

Strengths & Weaknesses: Known to rush into things rather quickly but be brutally efficient when it comes to combat performance. 

Personal Relationships

Friendly | Liked | Neutral | Disliked | Hated

• Winner 1