fuck me dead

• Last visited

Recent Profile Visitors

641 profile views

fuck me dead's Achievements

Hopper Bug

Hopper Bug (3/9)

1. IN OTHER NEWS ARE YOU... INTERESTED IN ANIMALS? INTERESTED IN VIEWING THE ‘TRULY FASCINATING?’ STOP RIGHT NOW AND WATCH ANIMALS OF THE GALAXY WITH DAVID ATKINS
  2. THE TERRAN FRONTIER: COVE BAY Ash settles over Cove Bay. Scotland, Cove Bay. Today marks the first achievement in the reclamation of Aberdeen, the heart of the Federation. Brave men and women from the 36th, 23rd and 112th came together and charted a path that will forever remain a mark in our history. They stood valiantly against the Progenitor offense - forcing the Progenitors out of Kittybrewster, and we hope it is for good. Earlier this morning the 112th landed their crafts in greater Kittybrewster, where previously the evacuation effort by the 23rd Morita’s took place - unfortunately not all went to plan as the Progenitors ambushed and claimed more lives. This effort was not in vein however, and those who remained held off their attackers. Their home still theirs for keeping. Had the 112th not stepped in, those poor men, women and children would have remained there, locked away from the rest of the Federation. If you tuned in to our last news report, Beatrix Evans, the veteran, got out safe along with many others that were held captive in the ‘School’. 23rd Morita's own, Sergeant Daniel McCracken refused to his men behind -- Continuing his defense of Aberdeen. Not always do we come across heroes like this man here. Just as we thought he would’ve taken the first boat home, he didn’t - he refused, claiming that others were in a worse state than him. We managed to spot him out moving with his ‘guys’ down past the strategic location known as ‘The Bridge of Dee’ - He said the main evacuation effort has relocated to Cove Bay, on the outskirts of Aberdeen. This is where we managed to get a short interview with him… “Hell, I near lost half of mah’ guys back there in Kitty’. Thankfully those roundheads from the one-twelfth came through an’ picked our sorry *CENSORED* up - About time too.. I was gettin’ sick of them damn Thralls screamin’ an stuff.” McCracken says, turning to look over his shoulder as the Dropships come in from the south. “Sounds as though you’ve come just in time if you want to hitch a ride wit’ em back. I wouldn’t recommend goin’ back the otherway as… Well, you’ve seen what those animals ‘ave done. I haven’t got long before me and my guys ruck back in. Still got plenty of civies to get out and no good if we sit around twiddling our thumbs all day.” McCracken stops and looks back to the camera. “How long do you think it’ll take to reclaim Aberdeen?” Asks the reporter, naive. McCracken snorts, “Do I look like a Psychic to you, guy… Hell it could take weeks, months. It’ll take as long as it takes. Rest assured it WILL be taken back. We’ll kill every damn one of ‘em if we have too. Aberdeen’s not for takin’.” The conflict rages on even in Cove Bay... Reportedly hundreds of brave volunteers work to assist the Mobile Infantry in defending their homes, across all of Scotland. Despite the annihilation of the Ark, Progenitors continue to destroy families, homes and social structure - They will not stop until they are fully eradicated. It will take time to heal the wounds this conflict has caused to millions all across the globe - however now is the time to step up to the platter and dish out your revenge on these invaders. Earth shall be reclaimed. Our hearts go out to the families, the troopers. Not only in Aberdeen, but the whole of Scotland. HOPE IS STILL ON OUR SIDE, THE FEDERATION WILL EXTINGUISH THIS FLAME. "They're going back. Will you?" Tonight the 23rd Morita’s will make their way back through the blackened shell of Kittybrewster, and up through Craigiebuckler - All the way to the heart of Aberdeen, the central. The Mobile Infantry lines grow stronger as their presence grows in numbers, stacking up against our opposition. It will be only a matter of time before the Progenitors fall... INTERESTED IN RECLAIMING ABERDEEN? INTERESTED IN BECOMING A CITIZEN? THE FEDERATION NEEDS YOU NOW MORE THAN EVER! CONTACT YOUR LOCAL RECRUITER FOR THE MOBILE INFANTRY OR FLEET AND ASK HOW YOU CAN HELP! WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?
  3. IN OTHER NEWS ARE YOU... INTERESTED IN SPORTS? INTERESTED IN SUPPORTING THE BEST TEAM? STOP RIGHT NOW AND SUPPORT THE WIARIA ARGONAUTS
  4. THE TERRAN FRONTIER: ISLE OF MAN “Picture this: A vast plot of land isolated by water and neighbored by two civilizations, England and Ireland. Known for its rugged coastline, ancient ruins and rural landscapes -- A getaway among giants.” Waters now dominate their plain, plunging Douglas beneath the blackened waters. Today humanity faces another loss on the European front as the Isle of Man falls victim to flash flooding. Geologists and speculators alike presume seismic activity to be the cause of these FLASH floods, however, outsiders, such as the general populace blame Progenitors, and their unfathomable quench for humanity to be to blame -- This shift in opinions has caused local efforts to assist in rescuing survivors from Douglas, Onchan, Ramsey and Castletown. Again, humanity pulls together under the burden of our enemy, no matter the cost, WE will continue to strive for our species -- Despite these FLASH floods, Port St Mary and Port Erin still remain untouched by “natural disasters.” Which is a miracle for many, considering they harbor directly on the sea. This, however, launches an opportunity for volunteers, YOU may set sail across the seas to the Isle of Man, and help those in need. “However long those ports remain open, is however long our boats shall aid. Food, water, shelter, we shall provide. It is our duty, as citizens, as humans, to assist our brothers and sisters across the ways. No matter the boundaries we face -- As our city is rubble, as our city is fire, we shall overcome this together.” - Local(s) outcry from Barrow-in-Furness, England. Ballakermeen Country Club stripped of its identity -- being used now as a shelter for refugees. Another resident to the Ballakermeen Country Club -- A mother, devastated by the news of the her two daughters gone missing. Thousands from Douglas considered homeless now that the sea claimed their land, their home, their identity. This once thriving country club - booming with atmosphere has been torn away from all kinds of recognition. Left empty like a shell. Those shown in the photographic image are TRAPPED as the lower halls now flood with murky water. The streets are lined with bodies of those not fast enough to escape. Leaving those who have made it to suffer in dread. A hopeless atmosphere haunts these POOR people. Our hearts go out to those. YOU can make the difference. Living room tarnished by the flash floods. Our leading correspondent came across this man, a local, a father; Bailey Estabrooks. This is what he had to say… “I’m surprised you made it through with all that floodin’ out thare. Suppose you needed a story, heh, good lok’ findin’ one around here. These people are cold, sad, and hungry. They don’t need yous bumpin’ round with your camera. So I’d advise once we’re done with this lil’ thing ‘ere, you go and make yourself useful… Anyway, anything you wanted to ask?” Says Estabrooks, distraught. “Was this your residence, the, the place we’re currently standing in?” Says the correspondent. “- Matter of fact it is, or what’s left of it at least. Over there you have our kitchen.. And over there you have the- Ehh.. What does it matter anymore. As you can see here, we have my bathroom. Go on… Spin your lil’ camera around and show it -- There you go. Happy? Great. Me too…” Estabrooks stops for a moment, brooding in thought over something as he goes motion for a room just out of sight. “-- If you’re so inclined to know.. I lost my daughter to this mess. A youngin’ she was. Seventeen? Would you believe it… Gah.. Seventeen. What a mess- I-” Estabrooks stops, waving his hand to the camera. “We’re done here man.. We’re done.” As you can see clearly, we have a civilian who has lost all that he worked for. That he EARNED. These are the people we must fight to protect. The people we must aid in their darkest hour. INTERESTED IN BECOMING A CITIZEN? THE FEDERATION NEEDS YOU NOW MORE THAN EVER! CONTACT YOUR LOCAL RECRUITER FOR THE MOBILE INFANTRY OR FLEET AND ASK HOW YOU CAN HELP! WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?
  5. IN OTHER NEWS ARE YOU... INTERESTED IN SPORTS? INTERESTED IN SUPPORTING THE BEST TEAM? STOP RIGHT NOW AND SUPPORT THE WIARIA ARGONAUTS
  6. THE TERRAN FRONTIER: ABERDEEN RECLAMATION "Picture the scene: A city that stood the test of time, earning the luxurious title of 'Birthplace of the Federation'. Streets are freshly paved, buildings modern and kept to good-standard. Government, civility and commerce thrive here, setting the prestigious stand for all cities of the Federation.." DOES this description match this photo, taken by FedNet correspondents on the ground: Aberdeen, truly unrecognizable. Scotland, Aberdeen. Federation’s Home. Today the brave infantry from the 36th Morita’s work hand-in-hand with volunteers to reclaim the “birthplace” of the Federation. Thousands of homes destroyed, upwards of two-hundred thousand lives taken - the number still rising regardless of the Federation’s efforts. Fighting is intense. It is constant and continuous. However, some things never change, as Aberdeen is once again calling upon all of humanity to unite for the call it has always beckoned: To make humanity whole-again. Street-by-street-, home-by-home -- Every nook-and-cranny. 36th Morita's working tirelessly in trudging through the deep underground systems beneath Aberdeen. Sergeant Daniel McCraken says, “They’re animals -- My guys and I have been trying to navigate this underground system, but they’re everywhere. They hide in little nooks and crannies waitin’ for us. The above ground has been hit the worse, almost unrecognizable. We tried movin’ through with mechanized but the terrain bares a burden on our vehicles -- Eh, alls I know is Kittybrewster is gone, wiped clean like ah’slate. When the going gets rough, my guys pull through. I can depend on them, and hell, those volunteers.. Those volunteers have a real stick wit’ these glowies.” However, their efforts are not without a cause, as humanity will once again show its vigilance in this dire time of need. While Progenitors strike our birthplace and destroy our homes, the Mobile Infantry, the Fleet, and the United Citizens Federation will rise above this and dominate our opposition. 36th Morita's will leave no stone upturned, they skim through every remaining structure -- assisting locals in the aftermath. Aberdeen's own, Kittybrewster, saw the forefront of the Progenitor attack. Hundreds of housing complexes reduced to smoldering ash, husks of their former selves. Volunteers from across the way flood in efforts to assist in the Reclamation, some bearing arms to fight back! Shocked locals fortify their homes, turning their once luxurious living quarters into shelters, refugees to their homeland. This, however, sparks a city-wide problem, access-ways between the districts of Mannofield, Ruthrieston, Craigebuckler and Torry are completely blocked off by debris, leaving THOUSANDS homeless and without protection. The 36th Morita's work tirelessly, all hours of the day to aid those left dormant in their homes, often straying outside of Kittybrewster to nearby neighboring districts to assist. THEY are gaining territory, reclaiming those GROUNDS previously taken. It is unimaginable to think what the people of Aberdeen are feeling right now. Our hearts go out to the families, the troopers. HOPE IS STILL ON OUR SIDE, THE FEDERATION WILL EXTINGUISH THIS FLAME. 23rd Morita's are working hand-in-hand with Federation Elements to evacuate locals outside of Craigebuckler. Last night the BRAVE infantry of the 23rd Morita's fought valiantly against the Progenitors in favor of the MI, these men and women shed their blood to protect the Federation's own, stopping at nothing to pave a way for future operations. They successfully punched a hole straight through the Progenitors defensive line around Craigebuckler, uttered "unbreakable" by locals, the MI proved to operate above the levels of possibility -- shocking thousands across the land. Hope is being reinstated in Aberdeen as determined men, women and children work day in, day out. Enthusiastic troopers of the 36th mobilize their forces to Craigebuckler to stick their foot in and claim more territory along the way. They estimate four days for them to overwhelm the remaining Progenitors in Craigebuckler -- MI insists on setting up a forward triage and support details inside of Craigebuckler so that they can ferry supplies to and fro' -- Whilst also maintaining a foot-hold in Aberdeen. Our leading correspondent stumbled across this patriot, former Mobile Infantrymen; Beatrix Evans. When asked what she felt, this is what she had to say.. "You'know - things were good before they came around and stepped foot on our beloved Terra. So many memories I can share wit' you about this place. This very place.. You know you're standing atop years of education, knowledge and memories. This is where I grew up. This is where I was taught, and this is where my children were taught. Funny to think how time has a certain effect on things, take this for instance. It's a ruin, a lost memory. Forgotten to time. Closed in 93'... Trying to think of it now almost makes me sad -- Although I can't stay sad forever, I'm here now. -Safe-. Away from the conflict." The correspondent shocked, replies: "Y-You are aware that your town is under sieg-" Evans responds: "--Yes, I am aware. Do you see what is in my hand? It's a Morita. And downstairs? There are twenty more, with about twenty more disgruntled *CENSORED* -- We know they are here, and we will fight. It's what earned us citizenship, and what it means to be a citizen. To protect. To serve." INTERESTED IN RECLAIMING ABERDEEN? INTERESTED IN BECOMING A CITIZEN? THE FEDERATION NEEDS YOU NOW MORE THAN EVER! CONTACT YOUR LOCAL RECRUITER FOR THE MOBILE INFANTRY OR FLEET AND ASK HOW YOU CAN HELP! WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?
  7. Are the two male hosts homosexual.
  8. OOC SECTION STEAM NAME / ALIASES: fuck / 4551 STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:205027932 SERVER TIME: (ESTIMATE) idk ROLEPLAY EXPERIENCE: years MEDICAL ROLEPLAY EXPERIENCE: fuck all, first time AVAILABILITY: (ESTIMATE) daily IC SECTION NAME: (LAST, FIRST MIDDLE INITIAL) Kluessjen, Arvi, E. AGE: 28 RACE: Caucasian SEX: Male HEIGHT: 6’0 WEIGHT: 179lbs BLOOD TYPE: AB - RANK: rct probably LEVEL OF EDUCATION: college probably CRIMINAL RECORD: none MEDICAL RECORD: none DATE OF ENLISTMENT: 10DEC96
  9. Pinned to the cork board is simple note slip that reads,