Fuppy

• Last visited

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Fuppy's Achievements

Chariot Bug

Chariot Bug (2/9)

1. Fuppy

Bernhard Franke

bump, i'm playing again.
  2. Oh my bad, read too much in between the lines lol. Though shouldn't Optic always be part of a discharge, since, technically, all the special boys are just subdivisions of the MI, and he's the captain?
  3. pretty sure he means medical discharges, as in discharges from the infantry as a whole (not the division). you know like what they do in the actual military when you lose half your body or go craycray in the hayhay
  4. Fuppy

EFT Pics

pls spare NVG for poor mosinling
  5. Fuppy

Federal PX

Name: Franke, Bernhard Rank: Corporal Item(s) requested: Portal Cassette Player (1) Folding Leather Cigar Case (1) Karrus' sabor de Cuba Inc. Cigars (3)
  6. This really anonymous? My company ain't gonna find out what I send you f****? Well for starters replace the hosts with chicks hot ones or at least with hot voices And then replace all the players with hot chicks I'll tune into EVERY match then... P.S if you do get female teams more videos please with slow mo impact cams... P.P.P.S.S I'm doing my part! Feature my response on the next cast and I'll do it even better!
  7. Fuppy

Bernhard Franke

Updated. probably. maybe.
  8. Fuppy

Bernhard Franke

Basic Information Name: FRANKE, BERNHARD Place of Birth: NEW MADRID, KARRUS. SECTOR THIRTY-TWO: NEW MADRID METROPOLITAN Date of Birth: 10.15.2274 Age: TWENTY-FOUR (24) Gender: M. Height: FIVE FOOT, TEN INCHES (5'10") Physical Description: Weight: ONE HUNDRED-SEVENTY-FIVE (175) Hair colour: B. Eye colour: B. Military Information Rank: LANCE CORPORAL Branch: MOBILE INFANTRY Date of Enlistment: August 12, 2297 Years of Service: ONE (1) Service Record: August 12, 2297 - Enlistment contract finalized, sent off to boot camp. September 5, 2298 - Received station orders for 112th, shipped off following day. September 10, 2298 - First deployment, promoted to Private. September 17, 2298 - Promoted to Private First Class. September 20, 2298 - Promoted to Lance Corporal. Personal Information Family: FRANKE, R. - Alive FRANKE, S. - Deceased FRANKE, A. - KIA: December 22, 2296 FRANKE, L. - KIA: June 17, 2294 Backstory: Educational History: June 5, 2291 - New Madrid Academy of Future Youth, High School diploma. Criminal Record: May 10, 2289 - 1x Underage Drinking, 1x Dangerous Conduct. Both offenses waivered by a juvenile rehabilitation program.  Employment History: October 20, 2291; June 20, 2294 - Metal Fabrication Weld Cleaner, and General Laborer. Additional Information: An excerpt from the mind of Franke: April 15, 2291 The following transcripts are recorded from Bernhard Franke's PDA. Should Bernhard be killed in action, they are to be released publicly post mortem As part of his will and testament. Log File 1: September 21, 2298 -- Titled: MILLER, RUSE, SANDERSON, HARRIS, SHEPARD. ---------------------------------------------
  9. 21:17:27 - **Sgt. Troy 'Horny' Hughes put two slices of chicken breasts on some heavy plastic, sliding it over to Franke and handing him a meat mallet. "Beat them well right now." 21:17:40 - Sgt. Troy 'Horny' Hughes: About half an inch thickness. 21:18:11 - **Sgt. Troy 'Horny' Hughes busted the eggs and put them in a bowl, beating them with a whisk as he read the directions. 21:18:42 - **LCpl. Bernhard Franke grins. The man is a self proclaimed master of beating his meat, after all. This will be hardly a challenge. "Rodger dodger, sarge. Two half an inch thick breasts cumon right up!" He grabs the mallet and gets to work, hammering out his... Cock.
  10. IC: Combat Engineer Detachment Application of Interest Name: Bernhard Franke Physical Age: 24 Race: Caucasian Gender: M Eye Color: Blue Hair Color: Blonde Height: 5'10" 1/2 Weight: 180 Employment & Background Current Rank: Private Educational History: June 5th, 2291 - New Madrid Academy of Future Youth, High School diploma. Criminal Record: 1x Underage Drinking, 1x Dangerous Conduct. Both offenses waivered with a juvenile rehabilitation program. Employment History: October 20th, 2291; December 23rd, 2295 - Metal Fabrication Weld Cleaner, and General Laborer. Service Record: August 12, 2297 - Enlistment contract finalized, sent off to boot camp. September 5th, 2298 - Received station orders for 112th, shipped off following day. September 10th, 2298 - First deployment, promoted to private. OOC: Character's College Explanation: N/A Server Time: 12ish hours. Roleplay History: 4 years of HL2, 3 years of SRP, 1 year of SST, and some on and off MMORPG/forum/other RP platforms. Interested primarily in MEC/driving vehicles.